Balika Vadhu

BV - July 15th 2009 - Written Update

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Highlights :  All guests leave after the wedding
              Sunder turns out to be a thief
              The family faces new problems

Shyam stands in front of Kanhaji's portrait talking to it. Suguna goes about her chores. Shyam tells the portrait that people should smile once in a while. Suguna is irritated. Madhav and his wife come there. They bid goodbye to Suguna. They gift her some jewellery and leave asking her to be happy. They ask her to come with Shyam soon.

Jagya and Sundar sit in the living room talking about school etc. Jagya misses going to school as he had taken leave for the wedding. Sunder gives Jagya some more computer games. He tells Jagya that he will repay his money soon. Anandi comes there with sweets and upon realising its for Sunder, she leaves angrily. Gehna comes there with gifts and money for the guests. Sunder sees this. He sends Jagya away to check the CD's. He smiles when Jagya leaves.

Anandi offers to help Sumitra in the kitchen, who is packing sweets for guests. All the guests come down. Anandi sees Sunder leaving stealthily with his hand in his pocket. Jagya tries to stop him, but he leaves. Maasa thanks all her guests for attending the wedding and blessing Suguna and Shyam. Maasa begins to distribute all the gifts, giving everyone gold coin and clothes. She notices that she is short of gold coins. She chides Gehna for not getting enough coins. Gehna says she counted properly. Gehna wonders what happened to one gold coin. Everyone leaves.

The family sits in the living room discussing about the wedding. Just then one of the servants comes running inside saying there was a fire at the gowdown. Everyone is shocked.

Message : Whenever one takes a step to break blind beliefs, one has to face the society's wrath.

Precap : Shyam comes to Madan Singh and asks him why he burnt Bhairav's godown. Tauji asks Shyam not to accuse his father.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookbrain007 thumbnail
thanks

sugana needs to stop being such a.... i don't even know the right word for it but she's really annoying me
apsa thumbnail
no thank you buttons anymore?
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update

I hope suder's theft is caught otherwise poor gehna would be blamed by maasa
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
high time sugna realises tht she is behaving like an immature baby..i agree she is very young and hs gone thru a lot of trauma bt here sum1 is doin so mch for her n she is behaving like a brat instead of being grateful..i dnt understand kis cheez ka attitude hai..