Balika Vadhu

Shyam-Sugna FF Contest entries(Vote now)

-aditi- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Shyam❤️Sugna FF Contest

Hello to all🤗 and geee itj time to vote again for ss ff cont.😛 Below are three entries with the entry number on top.

All the short stories/scenes are based on the plot-   Both Shyam and Sugna are married but Sugna still loathes Shyam.So the scenes or the ffs had to be written in a way that Sugna somehow gets to see the soft and caring(good) side of Shyam and gets a little bit soft towards him.

Vote for one entry(by posting the entry number)which you like the most.😳

Voting to end this week itself😊

so here comes the entries:-

Entry->>>1

Shyam walked into the room with a tray. Sugna looked up at him.
"Sugna ye kesar ka doodh pe lo, tumhare bache ke liye faydemand hoga" Shyam says this as he offers her the glass of milk from the tray.
Sugna takes it and looks at it and then back at Shyam.
"mujhe maat dekho aur jaldi se pe lo"
Sugna drinks the milk.
Shyam begins to talk again,"tum ab yahan so jao aur kisi bhi cheez ki zaroorat ho toh mujhe awaaz dena"
Shyam begins to turn
"ruko...tum kahan ja rahe ho" Sugna questioned
"Sugna...mein chadar lene ja raha ho, apna bistar neeche lagane ke liye...jaiase roz karta hoon"
he turns to leave again
"Shyam..." Sugna said without the slightly touch of bitterness
Shyam turned to face her again, this time looking somewhat surprised.
Sugna carried on,"tummhe niche sone ki koi zaroorat nahin, ab mein tum pe itna toh vishvaas karti hoon....tum yahan upar soh sakte ho"
Shyam looked really surprised, for this was the first time after their marriage where Sugna had talked to him properly....for a small second he wondered if there was going to be a day where she would love him back...

Entry->>>2

Theme: A lil effort to make Shyam Sugna's hero.

Characters: Shyam, Sugna, Madan Singh, Radha, nurse.

Scene: Sugna is at the hospital. Her delivery is due at any moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

During the past six months, life had not been easy for Shyam and Sugna.

When they had come to Shyam's parents to seek their blessings, Madan Singh had turned them out. Radha had begged and pleaded to him that Shyam was their only son and she couldn't bear to see him turned out. Madan Singh couldn't bear Radha's state. He allowed Shyam a room in the house but said that shyam would have to earn for himself and no relationhip existed between them anymore. Ever since, everyday shyam would do small jobs for people and as he was educated he found work such as doing surveys in the village. He managed to feed sugna well and bought her a new dress every month. He never complained to anyone and always prayed for strength to get through this. Sugna softened towards him considerably but felt that she could never give him Pratap's place. When Sugna's delivery was due, shyam got various loans and put her in a hospital in the city coz he wanted her to be in the best possible hands. He visited her everyday. On the day of the delivery he felt an anxiousness like never before. When finally he heard a faint cry and the nurse came out and placed a baby boy in his arms he felt a joy like one that would never be again. He went inside. Sugna was lying unconscious. After a while she woke. Shyam smiled at her and helped her to sit up. He then placed the baby in her arms. A glow spread rapidly on sugna's face and for the first time in months, she felt really elated and thanked God. Sugna then asked shyam what they would be naming the child. Shyam replied softly, "Pratap". Sugna's eyes filled with tears and for the first time ever she smiled a genuine, sincere smile at shyam. Shyam felt a warm joy rushing through him – a feeling of absolute happiness and ecstasy….a warmth that wrapped his entire soul…. Sugna reached out and placed her hand on his arm. Her touch made shyam feel complete. He smiled back and gazed deeply into her eyes, seeing in them a light of hope for a better future together…..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At that is where we leave them -  a complete and happy family now.

Entry->>>3

Suguna sat on her bed looking at the mirror. Red sindoor adorned her forehead. She looked at her mehendi
"Are wah, mehendi ka rang tho bohot gehra aaya hai. Tumhare pati tumse bohot pyar karega"
Yes Shyam loved her. He defied his parents and the society to bring a smile on her lips. Warm tears fell on her palms............ Pratap was her world, her love.
"Nahi Pratap, gaune se pehle ye sab karna paap hai"
"Are beend hu mein tera. Itna dar kyu rahi hai"

No, she was not scared. She was with Pratap but where is he now. Their child needs his love - a father's love. I need ur support. I want you to open the door and call my name
"Suguna" She looked up. Shyam was at the door. She wiped her tears
"Kesar ka doodh laaya hu"
"par hume bhook nahi hai"
"Ha , par meri beti ko yeh bohot pasand hai"

A smile crossed her lips. "Beti ?"
"tumhari jaisi". He kept his hand on her stomach. "Ek pyari aur nanhi si, bhoori aankho wali rajkumari" He looked at her. Her eyes were filled with tears
"Suguna, ab darne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai....sab teek hai" He wiped her tears
"woh aap subah gaye the....kya hua"
"Naukri mil gayi.......are engineer hu".
She again smiled and then finished drinking the milk. Shyam took the glass and then arranged the blankets around her
"Ab humari rajkumari ko bohot neend aa rahi hai"
"Rajkumari ko halwa khane ka bohot man kar raha hai"

She laughed seeing shyam going to make halwa. She caught his hand. "Ab nahi,..... kal"
"teek hai, kal ghar laute waqt halwa khareedkar launga. ab tum so jao"

he lies in his side of their bed and switches off the light. Suguna looks at him with a smile of comfort
Yes, everything is all right. she has a loving husband......a hero and she has a beautiful tomorrow with her.......no with their rajkumari

Happy reading and voting😳 and all the very best to our deariii writers😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AshTara thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks aditi!! i was waiting for this! 
and the third entry LOL  'bhoori aankhon waali rajkumari'!!!  that was dharam's dreamgirl. i have a good guess about who wrote it. 

my vote: entry 2
Edited by Sweet_Ashu_ - 14 years ago
fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Entry #2!! :)

Everyone did a great job! (:
Well written everyone! (:

xoxo
-Lara :)
chaitalee.s15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
no 2....all entries are fab...
devashree_h thumbnail
All 3 entries are nicely written. But my vote goes to entry no.2.
~samy~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Nice entries everyone!! 👏 Really gud job..!
I wish I also wud hav been able to write 😆 
My vote for : Entry #3

All the Best to all writers! 👍🏼

Edited by ~samy~ - 14 years ago
Silver_Lining thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow.. all 3 entires are good.. 👏

but my vote goes to Entry No. 3 😊 

what i loved in that entry is Shyam wants  a  baby girl like sugna 😊
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
All d entries were good.
My vote goes to No.2
kiru_maau thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i liked both entry 2 and 3
but i shall vote for No.3[B][/B]
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
i like 3 becuz the parents in those circumstances are wishing for a girl child.