Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
YRKKH WRITTEN UPDATE
for Thursday, July 16th, 2009

-----

Video Update: YRKKH 16th July OnL/DownL/Pics *HQ*

-----

Hey guys! Sorry, I had to write a quick update, hope its okay. My net is killing me so I had to do my best. sorry.

-----

DETAILED UPDATE

Vish tells Shaurya to talk to another Pandit ji. Omi kaka calls the other Pandit Ji. Gopi dadi, Dhaniya and Bhola go to work on the rest of the jobs around the house. Omi kaka puts down the phone and says that the other pandit ji will be here in a half an hour. Everyone is relieved and happy. Everyone smiles. Vish tells everyone to stop worrying. Vish looks at badi ma who has tears in her eyes and frowns. Upstairs, Akshara asks Daadi if everything will be okay. Daadi says yes. Akshara, Varsha and Divya go to get Akshara ready.

Divya is blow drying Akshara's hair. One of the relatives come and brings milk for Akshara. Akshara drinks it. Varsha tells Akshara that everything will be okay. Akshara smiles. Akshara says that she doesn't know what she would do without Varsha. Varsha smiles.

Rashmi goes into Naitik's door and asks if Naitik is ready. Naitik turns around in his sherwani smiling. Rashmi smiles. Mohit comes from behind her. Rashmi tells Mohit to come. Mohit and Rashmi go to Naitik. Naitik and Mohit are silent. Rashmi makes a joke. Mohit and Naitik tell each other that they look good. Mohit starts his joking and both hug happily. Rashmi tells them to worry as Dadaji is waiting. Naitik says that he still has to finish getting married. Mohit puts the pagdi on Naitik.

Downstairs everyone looks up happily as they see Naitik coming downstairs with Rashmi and mohit. Bablu goes and takes a picture. Everyone smile. Naitik has reached downstairs. Bhabhi ma praises Naitik saying that he looks like a prince as does everyone else. Naitik asks if he has to wear the calash for the whole time. Gayatri says yes. Dadaji and Naitik's dad come. Dadaji says theres only one thing left in becoming the groom. Naitik's dad ties a band around Naitik and puts the sword in it. THey have a happy family moment. Dadaji and Naitik's dad goes outside to check on everything outside. Mohit makes jokes and everyone laughts. Naitik is still fidgeting with his pagdi.

Badi ma is getting ready. She looks at herself in the mirror. She has tears in her eyes. She puts on her bangles. Vish comes. Badi ma is silent. Vish asks if Badi ma is still silent. Vish says he made a mistake. Badi ma says that its her mistake, shes the one that starts spazzing for no reason. Vish says that he shouldn't have yelled at her like that, so hes sorry. Badi ma tells Vish not to apologize. She smiles. She says that she gets scared in little things. Vish takes Badi ma's hands in his. Vish tells Badi ma to look at him. Vish asks if she's still scared. Badi ma shakes her head and smiles. Badi ma says that a lot happened today, she hopes nothing happens. Vish tells Badi ma na to worry. He smiles and says that if she keeps worrying, Akshara will too. Just then they hear some yelling. They go to see what's happening.

BREAK

One of the relatives are yelling. Nani says that someone stole this person's earing. Vish says "but who would steal only 1 earing" The other women says that one earing is worth 1 lakh. Nani looks at Dhaniya and Gopi dadi. Badi ma asks if the women looked everywhere. The kids come and say that they looked everywhere but they couldn't find it. Choti ma says okay, go play. The children leave. The women says that if she knew somethng was going to be stolen she wouldn't have brought it. Nani says "dhaniya you came upstairs right? what did you come to do?" Badi ma looks shocked. As does Gopi dadi and Dhaniya. Akshara, Divya and Varsha come. Dhaniya says that she came to the terres. Nani says this is it. Vish looks angry. Nani blames Dhaniya for stealing. Dhaniya has tears in her eyes and starts crying. Badi ma says that they can't even think these things about Dhaniya, she can never do this. Gopi dadi says she can search them. Akshara tells Nani that she will not say anything to anyone of her wedding. Nani says she said that for Varsha. Akshara says "who are you calling a theif? Dhaniya is my sister, if she can steal so can I and Varsha." Vish says that they will not tolerate these accuzations on their family members. Nani says that the same thing happened in Ratan's house. Vish says he does not want to hear anything. Dhaniya leaves crying. Vish is angry. Divya tells Akshara to get ready. Akshara says that until they take back their accuzations, she will not leave. Varsha tries to make Akshara understand. Akshara shakes her head angrily. 

BREAK

Everyone is outside. Rashmi and Nandini ask for their naik. Everyone is happy. Naitik asks what they want. They have a cute family moment. Rashmi says that they don't know what to ask. Gayatri tells Naitik to give them something of his choice. Jewelery? No. Cash? No. Makeup? No. Mohit says that Rashmi should get a whole new set of clothes, designer, a whole new wardrobe. Naitik agrees. Everyone laughs and makes jokes. Naitik asks Nandini. Nandini asks what he can give her. Mohit whispers something to Naitik. Naitik smiles and nods. Naitik says that he will get a chance to show her the world. Rashmi smiles. Everyone is happy.

PRECAP

Naitik is trying to get on the horse.

-----

*pressing the 'like' button would make me happy*
Edited by Payal25 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preety88 thumbnail