YRKKH 17th July Written + Video Update

Posted: 14 years ago
YRKKH WRITTEN UPDATE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
VIDEO UPDATE -
YRKKH 17th July OnL/DownL/Pics *HQ* by -Nipun97-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naitik promises Nandini that he will take her for world tour… she becomes very happy….shankari tai comes at Akshara's home…but she sees noone I there ….after some time she sees dhaniya crying …she asks her the reason but she do't reply her anything…she wents upstairs…but whn she was going she sees an ear ring laying down…she takes ….nani ma is very upset…n everyone there is very worried…. Shankari tai comes n asks all the reason…but all becomes quit…thn shankari tai shows all the ring… seeing this all become happy… vish asks someone to bring dhaniya…all looking at nani ma…nani ma says she wqon't say sorry…thn he lady asks dhaniya to forgive her…dhaniya does…. the lady then says Akshara asked a small thing from all of  us but we couldn't give her this small thing….. Shankari tai says Akshara will always keep her in laws happy….

At Naitik home all ready for leaving. But Naitik is unable to get up in the horse…. Mohit, RR tries their best to make the horse understand but all failed…then maharaj ji says the horse must b hungry thts y doing tht….bhabhi ma asks Golabo to bring some food for it….the horse eats it…. After that Naitik gets up in the horse…all leaves for Akshara's home….
BREAK
Diviya fixes Akshara's hair…she becomes very happy seeing her hair style…Naitik is on the way…all dancing …gayatri bhabhi ma dada ji.but Naitik still uncomfortable with the pagdi. Diviya completes Akshara's makeup n asks her to get ready as Naitik must b reaching…. but Akshara's friends come n say she is looking very beautiful…all praise Akshara's wedding dress too….dhaniya comes n tells all that Naitik has reached….all her friends run to see Naitik n all….Akshara says she too want to see …Varsha pulls her leg by saying tht she want to Naitik ji only….Diviya says she can but after wearing the dress…
BREAK
Dhaniya varsah n all Akshara's friends come in veranda to see Naitik…thy become excited seeing him…Dhaniya notices that Naitik is uncomfortable with his pagdi.…. She laughs at this…Varsha taking Naitik's pic…choti comes n asks Varsha that Akshara is ready or not …she says she is wearing her dress… Diviya asks Akshara she is ready or not…she comes out from her changing room n says she is unable to change her dress because the size of the dress is very small…Akshara is really worried…
PRECAP
Akshara crying n saying now how she will wear this dress…. Varsha brings out the scissor n asks Diviya to cut her hair…Akshara becomes scared …
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Thanx a lot
Its soo stupid
All the brides check their wedding dress' size beforehand not on the day of marriage lolz

I know right... and basically the brides have to wear their wedding dresses... before the hairstly is being... made... I wonder what stupidness are they gonna show on Monday.. now

OMG r u kidding me? She can't fit on her dress?

Thanks for the update!
Looks like they are dragging this saga ofwedding to the extent possible....
its reasonable..they have been dragging the wedding day for the past two weeks..last time we saw akshara trying on her dress was last week monday/tuesday .. so in the meantime she might have gained some weight   🤣 🤪
they r definately dragging coz they probably r thinkin the story for the weeks after........... i think nandani who took the promise for the world tour wud kind of turn to a negative role.... being irreasonable to akshara & maybe creating rift in them & maybe family later......... any suggestions
Originally posted by ssharma79

they r definately dragging coz they probably r thinkin the story for the weeks after........... i think nandani who took the promise for the world tour wud kind of turn to a negative role.... being irreasonable to akshara & maybe creating rift in them & maybe family later......... any suggestions

😕 hopefully that doesn't happen, I was thinking it would be more of the taya( whats his name)causing problems, with Naitik and Akshara, with school and dupatta on head, and perhaps the mother in law getting upset because Naitik going to Akshara for everything rather than his mom..🤔
gosh! they are dragging this too much! I am starting to wonder if the wedding will ever happen!

thanx alot 4 da update 👏 thy r draggin it 2 much ......... how can da wed dress nt fit n y do thy wnt 2 cut Akshara's hair 😆