Kalyanam 20 - 24 Jul Updates 1st pg & Discussions

Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Nithya for an excellent update 👍🏼 .... Glad that Suja didn't get married to Ganesh .. Or else , with Arthi being alive , another thotta & thodatha manaivi's saga would have started 😳 ...

Too many happenings in one episode ..  One thing i understand is dir manasu vacha , ellam orey episode la mudinchum poyidum , illatta orey vishayam 100 episodes kku drag aagavum seiyyum ...

Why did Maya arrest Doctor appa ?? Just b'cos Suja is his daughter 😕 ..

A new info here is , Meera too is a doctor as Sara says she is his classmate .. Doctor turned into a terrorist ????

Edited by smlaksh - 14 years ago
Wow, quite an exciting episode. Thanks for the update. Meera could have been Sara's classmate in primary school or high school, not necessarily in medical college.

Things are evolving very fast since they have to wrap up the serial by 7 August (3 weeks more). I was actually beginning to wonder whether Sara, being a doctor, had done plastic surgery on some terrorist to make her look like Suja (anything is possible in Tamil serials, right?)But it looks like Meera may be a lost twin of Suja's.
Thanks Nithya. Tempo is picking up.

Thanks Nithya for the up date - well at least Ganesh will
get to marry his lady love and not some Nosy Parker who
enjoys running others' lives !!! Well, Aarthi goes to Mayavathi
and reports about Meera after the blast happens - but now they
are together?? logic idikkuthe !!! handling  the knots in haste -
untangling or tightening???
Edited by rojapoooo - 14 years ago
Aarthi may be held captive by Meera, guarded by some of her henchmen. Or Meera may have had a change of heart after Aarthi, the idiot, showered upon her undeserving love, and then decided to help Aarthi escape police suspicion and possible recrimination by her terrorist co-conspirators.
I too feel that Arthi is held captive by Meera. Arthi's angry stare at meera while showing the Newspaper points towards that. I think Saravanan is also part of this group & he & meera might have conspired to keep Arthi in captivity till their goal is achieved. Hence must have assured ganesh that he will stop the wedding .
Srima, I did have the same hunch about Saravanan.
Another exciting episode today (Tuesday), which I saw online. I won't write any spoilers; all I can say is that many Singaporeans will be able to identify with the story of why Meera turned terrorist because of a currently unfolding saga in our city state.
Originally posted by Bonheur

Another exciting episode today (Tuesday), which I saw online. I won't write any spoilers; all I can say is that many Singaporeans will be able to identify with the story of why Meera turned terrorist because of a currentlyunfolding saga in our city state.
.............can't believe such things happening in Singapore