Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks for the updates laksh..

Why didn't meera interrogate Saravanan about Meera or Ranjan's family?

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks da  Laksh - auto gap le, Alangolangal viewers pathi
sollitte mma !!!πŸ˜‰ Ok, correct me if I am wrong - when Chezhiyan
and his dad were taken to police custody, we were told that the dad
died, illiyaa?? ippo avara ai enge pidippanga? amma  can not unravel the
mystery - avangale ippo oru mystery - apram epdi?? also even
if appa were alive...at this stage will he accept the tucked away
china veedu??? KozhapparenO?? mandai kanjing enakkum
Edited by rojapoooo - 14 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Roja akka You are correct .. biological appa of Sujatha is dead (he committed suicide in the lockup).. the adopted father Mr Rajasekhar is being interrogated by police now..

how meera is related Sujatha is a mystery now.. not sure if it a china veedu 😳 or a twin sister ..
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Laksh.

First shot la Anandhi jimikki , maattal ellam pottiruntha , Thilaga kooda pesarappo athellam kaanomπŸ€”]....I too noticed it , thought might be preparation for bigger oppari as the previous day's episode ended with camera freezing on varatha's heavy breathing face.

[Suja vanthu parkanum , pakkam pakkamaa dialog pesanum illa .. athuvaraikkum onnum aagaathu πŸ˜³πŸ˜†] ...  Right laksh. Varatha cannot escape that easily from Suja[tha]thuvams.

Shiva agrees & says Meera must be alive somewhere .. Suja nods her head like "YES....Then raises a doubt  how Ganesh knew that meera is alive?

Finally one good news. no telecast of the serial on thursday dated 23/07/2009. This time its geniune news. En iru jodi [with specs] kaNNkaLal paartha vishayam

Bonheur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nithya, Suja/Aarthi's father died in lock-up; he didn't commit suicide.

OK, I'm going to hazard a guess about how Meera is related to Sujatha. An errant but childless doctor decided to steal one of the twins born to Suja/Meera's mother. This happened 25 years ago, when scanning was rare, so the mother didn't realise she was expecting twins; the doctor didn't tell her either. He paid off the nurses to lie that only one child was born and he took away the other twin.

Brain is idle, so I've got to give it some work. πŸ˜‰
bjda thumbnail
wow i miss 3 days of dis serial and so much has happd!!!!!!
didnt expect theyl show meera and arathi.so quickly...well guess meera and suja must be twins!!!cant think of any other explanation...have a feeling vara wont survive...
sujathasr thumbnail

If we agree that Meera and Suja are twins...the tricky thing to establish would be that if Suja was Arti's sister.. then Meera would have to be Arti's sister too.. it would be TOO much of a coincidence that Meera lands up in Arti's house... unless she knew the connection too. But if she did... then she should have been more considerate of Arti and her family and not put them in so much danger.

smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: srima

Shiva agrees & says Meera must be alive somewhere .. Suja nods her head like "YES....Then raises a doubt  how Ganesh knew that meera is alive?

aww .. i missed it somehow 😳 .. Thanks ma πŸ€— ....

Finally one good news. no telecast of the serial on thursday dated 23/07/2009. This time its geniune news. En iru jodi [with specs] kaNNkaLal paartha vishayam

Unga vaaikku sarkarai thaan podanum .. God shows more mercy on me , illa πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜† .. You are right , isaitamil has uploaded some audio release function in between thangam & news .. So i'm free today πŸ˜› ....

Good luck Rojakka , for your 100th episode update πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜‰ ... 

Originally posted by: sujathasr

If we agree that Meera and Suja are twins...the tricky thing to establish would be that if Suja was Arti's sister.. then Meera would have to be Arti's sister too.. it would be TOO much of a coincidence that Meera lands up in Arti's house... unless she knew the connection too. But if she did... then she should have been more considerate of Arti and her family and not put them in so much danger.

Welcome to IF & Kalyanam section sujathasr πŸ˜Š ... Let's have fun together ...

Bonheur's build up post has made a silent member to break his/her silence πŸ˜‰ .. Thanks to Bonheur too πŸ˜› ....

Edited by smlaksh - 14 years ago
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks very much K B [sundha]Rojambal for a wonderful update. Super situation song.
πŸ‘

Arthi Amma.......get well soon & solve the mystery.
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: srima

Thanks very much K B [sundha]Rojambal for a wonderful update. Super situation song.
πŸ‘

Arthi Amma.......get well soon & solve the mystery.

Srima πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒneengalum romba Siri ikka Vaiki reen Gamma
Edited by rojapoooo - 14 years ago