Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks Rojakka for a wonderful update ...

Must watch episode for ME 😛 .. Suja azharatha kann kulira parkanum naan 😳😉 ... KBS (KBR?)  song , superb akka .. i'm still 🤣 ...

Varatha still alive ??? waiting for Suja's arrival 😕 ...

bjda thumbnail
roja tat was a super update....🤣
i don think suja is arathi's sis....probably she was separated from meera as a kid...and arathi's mom takes her into the family..den RS could have adopted her...well its gettin too complicated!!!!!😉
i guess its better to wait till mon....😉

srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
How about the idea that Suja/ Meera are Arthi's twin cousins....Arthi's mother's sister's daughters....further kozappafying 😃
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the kalakal updates roja..
brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks roja!
i dont know why elango is still part of the team for this specific case when his family are involved!
sujathasr thumbnail

Laksh - thanks for the warm welcome!!

I used to be a regulary during the Anandam days a couple of yrs ago.. it is so nice to be back!!

I am hoping that Ganesh and SUja get together as a team and solve this mystery.. it is nicer when it moves like a thriller... better than a soap anyway..
Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: srima

Thanks Nithya for the update. Your cable got cut during commercial break . so didn't miss anything.

Meera & co may have a valid reason for their anger & action. But i feel sorry for Arthi who is suffering for no fault of hers.

Then why did Arthi paint a distrustful pic of Ganesh to Suja?...saying that she (Aarthi) does not believe him etc ..etc..etc...(something like that)....that was the reason why it made Suja suspicious of Ganesh right fromt he beginning esp. when Aarthi goes missing....😲 Edited by Sue Nair - 14 years ago
Sue Nair thumbnail
Thanks to the updaters....a well done job..!!👍🏼
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujathasr

Laksh - thanks for the warm welcome!!

I used to be a regulary during the Anandam days a couple of yrs ago.. it is so nice to be back!!

I am hoping that Ganesh and SUja get together as a team and solve this mystery.. it is nicer when it moves like a thriller... better than a soap anyway..

Hi Sujatha , welcome to IF and to Tamil section - Do we know you by any other
name? Since u say that u were a regular Aanandam follower - yours truly
along with Eljay, Giri, Vsur and Bon updated that regularly and i can not
recall your name!!! - Rojaaaaa, u are getting senile, got it???
sujathasr thumbnail
Originally posted by: rojapoooo

I am so sorry folks to just jump in without even a polite 'by your leave' .... it felt nice so nice to see familiar faces, that I jumped right in...... I used to sign in as Sudhasri. from Singapore.. then we moved to Houston and were without Sun TV for a while... so it is really great to be back into the thick of things..!!