UravugalJul 20-24-Senthil is a snake in the grass

Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Wow.. Nice episode.. Nithya thanks for the updates..

I love this serial.. (Hope I will never regret the statement)..
What Parvathy amma spoke to Gaya was all correct.. Gaya will never change.. meratify or kenjufy.. what kind of women she is?
I thought Parvathy amma is moving the coins with a plan.. But by the way she spoke about Ranjini.. Oh God..We all know she loved her son.. but still... THis is too much..
Here comes the crack between the two brothers' family - AM and Az.. All coz of Mugundhan... Please let them be united forever.. whatever the probs be.. never think about separting the family...
I hope Parvathy amma can understans Ranjani's feelings and console her..

Want to see krishnan's tight face in the function.. His expressions.. Waiting for the pics...

Thanks for the very prompt updates!

Wow! some very harsh words spoken by Parvathy amma today to Ranjani!!! πŸ˜²πŸ˜•
That too, at such a nice function where the whole family was gathered! It made me feel really bad for Ranjani😭😭... Hope the family doesn't split up over this!

Mugunthan😑!!!!! All this is because of you. One day, you will pay for this!!!

On a lighter note, looks like Parvathy Amma also has some trouble controlling her words in anger! Like mother-in-law, like daughter-in-law... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Arjun_Meena

Wow.. Nice episode.. Nithya thanks for the updates..

I love this serial.. (Hope I will never regret the statement)..
What Parvathy amma spoke to Gaya was all correct.. Gaya will never change.. meratify or kenjufy.. what kind of women she is?

I totally agree with the fact Gaya should be more humble and that she should give Krishnan a chance! But, the whole point that Parvathy amma made about how girls should be adakka odukkam and adjust to whatever happens doesn't seem right! I mean, not all guys are decent like Krishnan and wives shouldn't have to tolerate rubbish husbands just because they're married! Take Mugunthan as a prime example. Once she finds out the truth, I don't think I would blame Chitra if she walked out on him. The point I'm trying to make is that I don't think TV shows should not keep broadcasting views like "kallanalum kanavar, pullanalum purushan". It's not so blatantly obvious or prevalent in Uravugal (Thank god!) as in other serials but still the script-writers should realize that families watch these shows and that they have a social responsibility in terms of what they are showing.

I thought Parvathy amma is moving the coins with a plan.. But by the way she spoke about Ranjini.. Oh God..We all know she loved her son.. but still... THis is too much..

Totally agree with you on this point! Her words made me feel so uncomfortable... 

thanks for your updates nithya
Thanks for the wonderful update Nithya and cool pictures Atina. I feel this serial is moving so far very good - don't know when the drag will start.

I too found Parvathi Amma's words little bit irritating - I understand she loves her son and she is not well. But that doesn't mean she could talk like that especially hurting Ranjani.
Thanks for the update Nithya and pics Atina.

Parvathy was a little bit harsh on Ranjani, we all know she loves her son a lot, maybe more than anyone there but she should understand hurting  and finding faults on others acts wont bring back Krishna's life.Ranjani is maybe the only who knows Krishna and she is there as a sister and mother for him. Maybe Ranjani and Senthil has probs to have a baby so those words will def hurt Ranjani a lot so I hope Parvathy amma realize her mistake and makes up..she is unaware of a lot of things that happend while she was at the hospital so should becareful with her words. But I can understand her point, while the one sons life is a big questionmark..they have celebrating and bless the other son so these things may made her react like that but its a joint family, so one should be careful on small things like that...otherwise..it may divide the family into two

@Ganga - i agree with your point about "adakka odukkam and adjust to whatever happens doesn't seem right".  A girl should not adjust and digest whateves happens just cause that person happens to be her husband. One should speak up for themselves. I dont understand why a girl always has to sacrifice everythingπŸ˜• but the problem here is..we all know Kirshna is a good guy and in our eyes Gaya is the baddie and her acts are hard to digest. πŸ˜† 

We can see contrast with the Mugunathan/Chitra and Krishna/Gaya pair...Gaya is doing all those things Chitra should do in the future but I bet she wont as for her...hubby is everything so this Mugunthan is a lucky fellowπŸ˜‘πŸ˜† Chitra  thinks her husband is a real good man while Gaya thinks the worst of Krishna😭...when will these two couples situation switchπŸ€”
Edited by meli - 14 years ago
Thanks Nithya for the update & Atina maa for the pics πŸ‘πŸΌ ....

Parvathy Amma very well expressed her feelings in today's episode πŸ‘ ... I strongly feel , she has sensed something abt Mugundhan's fraud πŸ€” ... Yetho avanga manasula irukku .. Athaan Mugunthan family mela avanga kobam kaataranga ...

Agreed Nithya .. intha mathiri family function ellam serials parkirathu romba rare .. I really enjoyed that Thaali perukkira function .. appadiye konjam malarum ninaivugal vera enakku πŸ˜³ ..

Kudos πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ to Uravugal scriptwriter ... evvalavo reasons irukku rendu kudumbathila prachanai varathukku .. intha mathiri oru function reason choose panninathukkaga , oru SABASH podalaam ... Nallave yosikkireenga πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ....

Oru chinna varutham .. Chitra va manai la utkara vachirukkalam 😳 .. Appuram Chitra nalla namaskaram panni irukkalam periyavangala .. later is ok .. yenna , artist othukkanum illa athukku 😳😳😳 .. 3 or 4 mins scene naalum , romba impress panniduchu πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ ....

Krishnan mugathula varuththam kalantha chinna sirippu .. Chitra mugathula antha perumitham , poorippu , vekkam , santosham πŸ˜‰ .. You both rock the show ⭐️ ....

Gayathri πŸ˜‘ ... Enna oru alatchiyamana parvai , Parvathy amma pesum pothu ... peththavangalaiye nee mathikkama , ignore pannitta πŸ˜­ .. Appuram maththavanga ellam entha moolaikku ...

Sudha , en chellame ... Unga amma Gayathri brain aiyum serthu unakku koduthittangalo πŸ˜† ... chinna vayasula nalla maturity πŸ‘πŸΌ ..

Ellarume nallavanga thaan , Mugunthan utpada .. Mugunthan serthi sonnathukkaga , yaarum ennai IF la chase pannatheenga pls 😳 ... Manasula suyanalam varra varaikkum avanum nallavan thaane 😳😳 .. Santharppam avana kettavana aakiduchu ... Avlo thaan ... Title song lyrics thaan nyabagam varuthu .. "Enge suyanalam yezhugiratho ange uravu maraikinrathu" ... Well written πŸ‘ & that too in my fav singer's voice πŸ˜³πŸ˜› ...

Edited by smlaksh - 14 years ago
Laksh i agree that situations turns ppl baddie..
Think paani paathen...i haven't ever said a single person as baddie. We would say nallavanga than. Aana konjam selfish/ short tempered/ some bad habits/ some bad friends/mariyadha theriyadhu. But we won't call them kettavanga. Each  person will have a bad man and good man inside him. kettavai thala thookama paathukanum. We have limits for everything. That should be kept in mind. If we know our limits and understand others properly, we will always be good..
We should know to judge ppl properly. Otherwise don't judge.
If we can see positive things in others, sure their negatives will be nowhere.
Thanks for the pictures atina..