UravugalJul 20-24-Senthil is a snake in the grass - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks for the updates.. The updates are so good, that I feel like watching the show.

Mugundhan arambichu vecha oru prachana ipadi boothagarama valarndhu nikkudhu.
Though Parvathy amma was talking about the reality, she could have been soft.. Asking infront of everyone also insults her daughter. Doesn't she knew this. It first affects women only.
Ranjani was very correct in her decision.. Unlike Gayathri, who reacted in a rude manner. Hats-off to Ranjani..
Senthil still is not worried about this mistake. He points out at others only. How could he openly accept that he wil be like that. Ranjani ku story irukanume nu nenachen.. Hmm.. nenachadellam Uravugal a dnadakadhu.. Enakum Dir sirkum waves onna iruku pola..

Krishnan, Ivlo force a yen pa thali vitinga.. He fell down n now u il be blamed for this and everything.. This will be taken as a big issue na.. by senthil and mugundhan atleast. Now everyone will blame that there will lot b/w husband and wife and u should have not interfered in that. This is what will happen.

It was all fast episode. But Parvathy amma, i thought u will sort out probs, but u r bringing in more.. Coz of ur paasam, u just do things blindly. and those things creates prob.. Innum gaay3 enna vetu vekkaporalo?

Mugundhan is calm. Coz he is happy and his wishes are fulfilled. Function also over for his wife.. How could ppl be so selfish..
I think krishna will decide to stay apart, so that there will be no probs.. Krishna will feel that everyhting coz of him only.. I don't know even now, if he will get angry on Mugundhan...

I'm in the corner of my seat curios to know more.. what will happen next.. even after s'day episodes i was like that only.. today also same thrilling..
Eagerly waiting to get the next updates..
Great discussion buddies.....and great predictions too....

I really hope that there will not be another saattai adi scene by AM for making senthil to be in this situation...

Paavam Krishnaa.......it is his bad luck always things turn out to be like this....picturing him as if e is the doing all the bad things.....

Another great and fast moving episode........

GB thambi please convey all of our sABAASH TO Hari Babu......πŸ‘

And also GB thambi....have you noticed the number of views is getting increased day by day....almost 2500 to 3000 views for five episodes.......great.......!!

Uravugal serial and the team rocks!!!!πŸ‘
Thanks again for the updates and pictures Nithya and Atina. I again feel sorry for Krishna that he accidentally pushed Senthil. Every one will blame him and his mother. Hopefully the family stays intact. All of these are due to Mugundan's doing.
Thanks for the pics...  adhu illama serial epadi odum enaku... Thanks a lot..
Thanks for the episode along with pics... Indha serila a nan mattum morning pakaren.. πŸ˜‰

So the episode on wednesday was all 😑...

Me too 😑 on Senthil and Mugundhan..  Senthil veeta koluthuvaaru.. Mugundhan adhuku nei oothuvaaru.. Apuram rendu perum adhula kulir kaivanga... what Cold blooded ppl they r... 😑😑😑...

Ranjini and Chitra.. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘... U have understood the members in the family very well...  I think u both will be there for Krishnan always..

Enga Gaya3 kaanave ila??  Adutha round katharadhuku energise pannikarangalo??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

What a surprise.. Innum AM kaila belt edukala? Ratham paakama vida maatare? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Oru vella eduthu krishnan adichirundha senthil konjam happya irundhurupaaro? Paavam Krishna.. Now he is blamed for the probs.. Avarum apadi than sollipaaru.. therinja vishayam dhane... 😭😭😭

Parvathy amma, should behave matured.. but avanga vandhu inum prachanay oodhi perusu panranga.. 😲😲Adha solve panra vazhipakara madiri enaku theriyala...  Ivangala epadi project panranga? When she was in hospital i thought she will come and solve something.. But veetuku vandhadhu apuram paatha ellam ulta... πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Dir sir ku vendugol.. Serial, Romba negative side ey poidama balance pannunga... Apo than konjam interesting a irukum..⭐️ Otherwise, the serial is good going.. πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thank you soo much for the udpates Nithya and Roja akka........ and thank you soo much for the pictures atinamma.......... i've finally caught up...but will come back later to comment.........
Thanks for the udpates Roja.. As usual unga stylea kalaketenga.. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Senthil has clearly poisoned Mugundhan.. Now Mugundhan will make moves to split the family...and that balme too will fall on the sumai thangi Krishnan..

Thanks Meli kutty for the update - I can understand Ranjini -
imagine asking dad to buy diapers and milk powder on a
regular basis??!!! summa  family, honor nnu sollame , she
should take some steps which will scare Senthil -might reform -
at least he will be busy worrying about himself and will not
interfere in others' lives.
Thanks Nithya , Rojakka & Mels for the updates .. Special thanks to Atina maa for pics ..

Parvathy amma enna nenaikkiranga .. Kalagam pirantha nanmai pirakkum naa πŸ˜• ..

Senthil , sariyana somberi 😑 .... Aduthavanga uzhaippila vaazharathukku seththu pogalam .. aana ippadi patta aalungalum intha ulagaththula irukka thaan seiraanga .. Nallave mugunthanukku thoobam pottutaar πŸ˜‘😑 ...

Ranjani .. velai thedikkonga nu un purushan kitta solrathukku pathilaa , appa kitta solli unga rice mill la ye oru velai vaangi koduthirukkalam illa .. appa veetoda iruntha mathiriyum aachu , sontha kaasula sapitta mathiriyum aachu πŸ˜‰ ..

Mugunthankku ulla oru saathaan already thoongittu irunthathu .. atha avane konjam ezhuppinathu paththathunnu , Senthil vera nalla thatti ezhuppittaaru .. kandippa inime kudumbaththula sangadamana soozhnilai [intha vaarthai yaaro adikkadi use pannuvangale , Rojakka , yaarunnu sollunga parpom πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰] neraiya uruvaakiduvan ..

Chitra .. enna oru thelivu paa πŸ˜³ .. Ranjani , Krishnan , Chitra .. antha mottai maadi scene rombave cute πŸ˜³ ...

Gayathri & Raji .. Ammavum ponnu sanda pottu pirinchu , sanda podara mathiri pesikkaranga πŸ˜† .. Mels , enga veetlayum ithu neraiya nadanthirukku 😳 ...

Krishnan .. Pavam paa nee .. Nallavana iruntha mattum pothathu pola .. konjam athirshatamum venum .. illatta aduthavanga seiyura thappu ellam un thalaila vizhumaa 😭 ...

Uravugal - Santosham πŸ‘ ... [Laksh , nee enna sun tv la top ten movies parthiya πŸ˜‰] ....

Thanks for the updates Meli and the pics too... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Senthil enna nadandhalum thirundha koodadhunu irukingala... Konjam kashta patta ennavam.. uzhaichu sambadhichu sapita adhuvum oru sugam dhan.. adha anubavika kuduthu vachirukanum... Enga idhellam puriyudhu ungalukku... Sapidaradhe at otehrs cost, in this u r supporting him and ethi vittutu irukinga.. Asingama ila😑😑😑..

So, Gaya has some interest to know atlest what happened.. Evan epadi ponna enaku ennanu irukama, enna aachunu atleast keka thonudhe.. πŸ˜‰Indha noolu pidichu malaiya vum izhukalam. So kandipa soon, unga manasu maarum nan nambaren... πŸ˜ƒ

AM scene konjam paavam irundhadhu.. He is the haed of the family and he is begging his dhanda soru mappilai to forgive.. πŸ‘πŸ‘ Senthilku summa sapitu sapitu thimiru nu nenaikaren...  But, konjma manasula eeram irukum.. AM ketadhula konjamavadhu maari irukanum nu nenaikaren..

Mugundhan kulla nari.. Amaidhiya irundhu edhvadhu panna poran.. 😑😑Aiyo, yaaracadhu enga Krishnan a kaapathungalen... πŸ‘πŸ‘

The serial is good going.. Keep it up.. Girls a koduma panra madhiri, harass panra madhiri edhuvum kamikala... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.. U have just shown many faces of ppl in this serial... great job... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘