Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH 20th July Written + Video Update

roku_huseinfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guys first of all extremely sorry....seems like net enjoys playing with us...😡yupp my net is veryy slow n i just can't do anything 😭 using my mom's mobile...😭 thts y not writing the detail's update... i hope this highlights will do...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Video update:
YRKKH 20th July OnL/DownL/Pics *HQ* by

-Nipun97-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
epi starts with Akshara worried as she is not able to wear  her dress...some1 knocks at the door..diviya opens the door...it was the photographer n he starts taking diviya's pic.... naitik arrives akshara's home... Rajshri n all receives naitik n his family doing arthi n throwing flowers... akshara still tensed....she starts crying....varsha says she got an idea ...she bring out the scissor n asks diviya di to cut her hair....akshara's friends becomes very happy to see mohit n RR....thy asks thm to sit...but RR n mohit says thy won't sit.....but thy make thm understand tht there is nothing on the bed....thy sit....after tht a small little girl brings some ladoo ....mohit n RR eat thm....after taking a bit of the ladoo thy starts throwing it out.... Reshmi says thy mixed red chili powder with it....naitik n all laughing at thm.... dada ji asks Rajshri to bring Akshara .. she says she will b here in few mins....dhaniya knocks akshara's door.... diviya opens the door n tells her tht akshra is still not ready... dhaniya leaves ....diviya thn asks akshra to come out ....she want to see  her new look...akshra says mom will b very angry as i cut the full.... (o godd i just hope she have not cut   her hair.😕) she comes out...diviya n varsha shocked to see her...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

268143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

thanx alot 4 takin da trouble 2 post dis .......... really appreciate it

Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
thanks Roku! 🤗
I can't understand why the net never works with the updaters *shakes my head frowning* It really gets irritating

I hope Akshara didn't cut her hair... she's probably talking about the dress maybe
meluvsrk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Payal25

thanks Roku! 🤗
I can't understand why the net never works with the updaters *shakes my head frowning* It really gets irritating

I hope Akshara didn't cut her hair... she's probably talking about the dress maybe

@payal: i agree at the blue part...really hope that she didn't cut her hair!!!

thanks for the update roku!!!
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
did she really cute her hair?
she should've cut her dress instead..
-jia- thumbnail

Thanks..I really hope she hasn't cut her hair....lol....

blueash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
who will marry such a dumb A** really....
thankk u so much for positng, even with the troubles =)...
omg, she better not have cut her hair
sunnkiised thumbnail
thanks so much for the wonderful update!
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks roku, i hope she didn't cut her hair either