YRKKH 21st July 09 - Written Update

Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

WRITTEN UPDATE FOR TUESDAY, JULY 21st, 2009

VIDEO UPDATE - CLICK HERE [by -nipun97-)

Hey guys! its me back with today's update. not much today, just dragging.. though there was a really cute dream sequence of Akshara and Naitik in the middle part of today's episode, A MUST WATCH 😳 I think our destiny holds only short dream sequences until the problem is solved.

DETAILED UPDATE

The episode starts off in Akshara's room. Divya asks Akshara what happened and tells her to come out in her new roop. Akshara peeks from behind the curtain. She says "no, mom will be really angry, we cut the whole thing" Varsha says that they couldn't have done anything else. Divya tells Akshara to come out, whats done is done, they still need to touch up the makeup and they don't have enought time. Akshara comes out. She is looking gorgeous in her dress. Varsha and Divya grin. Akshara smiles happily. Akshara looks at her suit/dress on the bed. Akshara frowns and says "this was my favourite dress" Divya says "poor thing, died for you" they laugh. Varsha and Divya lead Akshara to the dressing table. They put jewelery on her. Akshara says "What a day today was" Varsha says that the day has started now. Divya puts jewelery on Akshara. Akshara is ready. Varsha says Naitik will be even more fida on her. Varsha says "look in the mirror closely Ms. Akshara Maheshwari, your world is about to change, from tomorrow you will be Mrs. Akshara Singhania. Akshara says "not from tomorrow, but from today from now, she is sensing so much change, am I still the same Akshara?" Akshara pouts and says that because of the dress I couldn't see my own barat. Varsha says smiling "we can't show our bride her own barat?" Akshara asks her what she means. Varsha and Divya lead Akshara over to the bed and seat her down. Akshara takes out her phone and tells Akshara she took pictures on her phone. Akshara looks at the pictures excitidly. They laugh and giggle while looking at the pictures. AKshara is really happy. They see a picture of Naitik fiddling with his pagdi. Divya says "jiju looks like a school child has just had to put on a sherwani" they giggle. Varsha says "our Akshara is nothing less then a doll. They look at more pictures giggling. Akshara sees a picture of Naitik and frowns. Varsha looks worried.

Theres a knock on the door. Its the photographer. The photographer takes pictures and instructs Akshara what to do and takes pictures of Akshara in many poses. [the photographer is kinda weird] The photographer takes a picture with Akshara, Varsha and Divya and then only Akshara and Varsha. Akshara starts daydreaming about Naitik while the photographer is taking pictures.

The dream. Akshara is sitting. Naitik is there with the camara. He takes pictures of Akshara smiling. Akshara blushes. Jadoo yeh kya Chal Gaya is playing in the background. Akshara is blushing and shy. Naitik puts a dupatta on Akshara's head and goes to take a picture. Akshara blushes and turns away smiling shyly. Naitik goes and takes Akshara's hand. He turns her around. Naitik seats Naitik on the bed and takes a picture. Naitik sits down beside Akshara. He takes the camara and points it at both of them. Akshara blushes and smiles. The flash goes.

Divya asks Akshara who's she's thinking of. Akshara snaps out of it. Varsha and Vidya look at Akshara who blushes.

BREAK

Akshara says "woh smile bhaisahib gaaye?" Varsha teases Akshara saying yes a long time ago, they ask Akshara if she was smiling because the photographer said or because of something else? Akshara sees Naitik in the mirror and laughs, embressed she covers her face. Divya and Varsha laugh.

Downstairs everyone mingles with each other talking. Daadi goes to Vish and asks about pandit ji. Vish says that he came but I can't see him. Badi ma and Daadi are shocked. Omi kaka says not to worry, Shaurya is with them, he will go see whats happening.

Outside the two panditji's are arguing. The first pandit ji says that they told him that he would do the wedding. The other panditji asks if what he did is right. They argue. Shaurya is sweating. Omi kaka comes. Omi kaka says that the shubh mauhrat is coming. The two pandit's argue again. Omi kaka says that they want both pandit's blessings. They say that one pandit will do half of the wedding and the other, the other half. They go inside.

Inside, Mohit is telling Gayatri about the ladoos and Gayatri laughs. Mohit says that all Bablu is doing is taking pictures. Bablu gives Mohit a dirty look [not in a mean way]. Naitik looks silent and distant. Gayatri notices this. Gayatri asks Mohit what happened to Naitik. Mohit makes a joke and they all laugh. Vish and Badi ma come, they say they should start the rasam. Everyone smiles. Naitik takes off his shoes and goes to the mandap, he sits down with Gayatri and his father. Badi ma whispers something to choti ma and she and Vish go sit on the mandap at the other side facing Naitik's parents.

Dhaniya is giving sweets to everyone. Choti ma asks Dhaniya to go get Akshara. Rashmi comes and asks if she can go. Choti ma smiles and says okay. Rashmi thanks her smiling happily and leaves.

Divya and Varsha finish getting Akshara ready. Varsha thanks Divya. There's a knock on the door. Varsha says its probably Dhaniya. She goes and opens the door to find Rashmi. Varsha praises Rashmi. Rashmi says thank you and asks if she can see Akshara. Varsha says yes smiling. Rashmi sees Akshara and praises Akshara. Rashmi says that after today, no Ash, no Katrina, after today dada will be crazy about you. Akshara smiles and blushes. Rashmi says at least his mood will get better. Akshara frowns and looks at Varsha. Divya ask what happened. Rashmi says that he's really angry, the traditional family pagdi is irritating him and on top of that the heavy kalgi. They laugh. Divya asks why he had to wear it. Rashmi says it was Dadaji's order, but after seeing bhabhi he will forget it. They all laugh. Choti ma comes. She says that the pandit is calling Akshara. Choti ma sees Akshara and smiles. Akshara looks scared. Askhara gets up and says "kaki.." Choti ma says that it was her greatest wish to see Akshara as a bride. They have a moment. Divya tells Akshara not to cry, her whole makeup will get ruined. they laugh. Choti ma puts the dupatta on Akshara.

PRECAP

The pandit say "The groom has to put the vermala on the bride" Naitik is holding the varmala with a vacent expression. Everyone are waiting but Naitik isn't doing anything.

Commenting or pressing the 'like' button would make me happy 😳

Edited by Payal25 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikasha. thumbnail
First one!

Awesome update Payal. Even though this episode is nothing but dragging, I'll be sure to watch it.😆

P.S. How is my request coming along?
Varsha-01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update......
awesomeee updatee!!!
i wanna seee what akshara looks like!!
thankss again for the UPD =)
live_life thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thank ooo
ooh why is naitik waitin 2 put the varmala??
does he still have doubts bout this marriage...>.< god!
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
^^^ i hope not

thanks payal
Angelskiss thumbnail
thanks for the update!
d.y. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

thanks for the update