MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing

*~* Member Awards RESULTS *~*

-aditi- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hello to all๐Ÿค—
geeee yes FINALLY after a long delay itj time for the award ceremony๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณAll the awards had been
decided via
voting done by all of us for the nominated members for each category.๐Ÿ˜› So get your-ummmm tongue(!) ready and clear your throats once so that we can hear the hootings' aloud๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜ณand also pleej pleej pleej do wear your sigs made by both Nitz and Rema for atleast two days๐Ÿ˜ณso without any more ado lets get straightaway with the awards----

so common now where are the drums-They actually need to be rolling with ear blasting sound all the way down!๐Ÿ˜†
ps-Image heavy.Please reload/refresh if any of the sig or tag is not visible๐Ÿ˜Š

Rida

Aditi

Anam and Nitz

Anam

Rema

Pooja and Sakina

Shruti and Aditi

Rema

Mou, Rida and Rema

Soumya,   Rema  and   Rida

Aditi

Rida

Mou and Anam

Ayesha
(Ayeshadcoolest)

Rema

Komal, Ihab and Rida

Soumya and Anam

Kristie(Kristie12) and Ihab(IIhab)

Priya
(Priyazinta)

Many many many congratulations to all๐Ÿค— (and to me aswell๐Ÿ˜†).For the ones who who dint not receive any-never mind ji,the next season is most prob set to come soon๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›

our courtsey to-

Rida for the entrire compilation and to both Nitz and Rema for our beautiful prize(s)๐Ÿค—
Edited by -aditi- - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysterygirl_me thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yippy thanks so much for putting up such a wonderful thread aditi jee u rock๐Ÿค— and a big big congratulations and huggies to all the winners and my sweetest friends๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— thanks a lot rema and nitz for amazing,gorgeous and stunning prize siggie's and thanks so much soumu for helping me in counting the votes and thank u to each one of u for voting๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
i.luv.chocolate thumbnail
Congo To all the Winnnnersssssssssss !!! ๐Ÿค—

OMG OMG !! I won the Biggest RAnnvijay Fan !! OMG !! That means so much !! YAY !!

Thankuuuu Nitzzzz yaaar its only coz of you that i was abloe to work on the other siggys !! Thank you so so much for your help !

Thanks Aditi For Arranging everything ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ! This was great fun !

Thanks Rida & Soumu you guys really did alotttt  & it was worth it !!! Lovee you both !!

Once again Congo to all the Winnnersssss !! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
No probs guys...it has always been my pleasure to do something on this forum!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ And wow never expected to get one...but i guess like roadies, here too we have to expect the unexpected!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ Thanks whoever voted for me!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Love all the siggies Rema!๐Ÿ˜ณ I'm proud to get the bindaas member wala award!๐Ÿ˜ณ Thankooooo soo much๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
Osprisshow thumbnail

osum........................๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฅณ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..................gr88888888888888888888888

got two awardzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........ulllaalllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

congooo.............2 me.......................n allllllllllllllllllll

got two awardzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....๐Ÿ˜‰

Anam_naan thumbnail
oh wao its out..................nd omg i won i won....mama i won....lol heheeehe..funniest member award mila hai.after all....

first i would like to thank ma mom papa nd afcourse allah withot whom dis was nt possible...i would like to thanks nadeem he has been a gr8 suppost nd to all members who voted for me...thank you muah love u all.....would like to thanks the craetives who thought to bring on dis awards thing nd make d forum active......m i nt sounding stupid..lolzzzzzz

jokes apart the siggis are rocking....hats off to those who made it..i hve been so inactive dese dayz nd missed so many things bt inshallah will be active nw on itne awards mile hain izzat rakhni hai bhai....

nd congo to all who won...nd mou nauman wale award main bhi saath sath tu piche nai choregi na mere nauman ka....ma saut...

rema congo for rannvijay yaar nd ayesha congo for tammy...u took ma judawa's award..heheehe
Mrs.Brett Lee thumbnail
Lol..Awww
Yayy..Got two awards..๐Ÿ˜ณ
And wow I am speechless..
I always knew tht Rema is just outstanding..bt NITZ..what siggies u made..Hats off to u..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘..You are awesome..and Hey you gotta make sum mroe siggies for me..wen u hv tym..n u shud also becum a siggy maker..
N yayy I am so proud of my Roadies Trio...For tht I wud lyk to thank Rida and Rema for being such awesome friends...>:D< I love you guys..I really do..Rite now I spoke to Rida..n we were talking abt lives..bt Rema where r u??Are u still busy??>:D< I miss our pms..Wenever u r free pm me..

And lol I am proud to be Roadies 6.0 fan..Anam Cheers!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
And Aditi awesome post..>:D< ..great job done..
and oh i luv you guys out there...
And really dis awards have been really very sucessful..
And congo to all oder members ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ
PS- Lol I guess i have used..AND in my last 5 sentence..n PS Rema..I actually voted fr u in RV's biggest fan cuz I do no u lyk him a lil bit(LIL bit onli)more dan me..>:D<
Edited by Mrs.Brett Lee - 14 years ago
ayeshadcoolest thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i m speechless i don't hav anything 2 say just hav dis
๐Ÿ‘
i.luv.chocolate thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mrs.Brett Lee

Lol..Awww
Yayy..Got two awards..๐Ÿ˜ณ
And wow I am speechless..
I always knew tht Rema is just outstanding..bt NITZ..what siggies u made..Hats off to u..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘..You are awesome..and Hey you gotta make sum mroe siggies for me..wen u hv tym..n u shud also becum a siggy maker..
N yayy I am so proud of my Roadies Trio...For tht I wud lyk to thank Rida and Rema for being such awesome friends...>:D< I love you guys..I really do..Rite now I spoke to Rida..n we were talking abt lives..bt Rema where r u??Are u still busy??>:D< I miss our pms..Wenever u r free pm me..

And lol I am proud to be Roadies 6.0 fan..Anam Cheers!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
And Aditi awesome post..>:D< ..great job done..
and oh i luv you guys out there...
And really dis awards have been really very sucessful..
And congo to all oder members ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ
PS- Lol I guess i have used..AND in my last 5 sentence..n PS Rema..I actually voted fr u in RV's biggest fan cuz I do no u lyk him a lil bit(LIL bit onli)more dan me..>:D<

OMG !!! Soumu I Love You ! I can't believe you Voted for ME !!!!!!!!!!!! GOSH !!! I Love you soumuu honestly you just took my heart away !!!๐Ÿค— !! Its not coz you voted for me its something more then that soumu if you get what i mean... Yeah i will start PM'ing you๐Ÿ˜† Very Soon !! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-aditi- thumbnail
oooi me back hehe๐Ÿ˜† there was this flood here with everything outside submerged in water and only today could see everything clearly-including the road,mud etc etc etc๐Ÿ˜†so it was a DAY flood resulted by a few hours of non stop rain only.But am happy now with my link(net) too not fluctuating this time๐Ÿ˜†
congratulations to all
๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—and geeeeeeees thank you so so so much to each and everyone of you- Rida,Rema,Nitz,Soumu,Anam,Mou,Komal,Ayesha,Anku buddy and to all๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—me so overwhelmed for recieving three awardsโ˜บ๏ธummm whoa!โ˜บ๏ธwhat to say am all so confused with everything coming all togetherโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
love you all loads and loads and loads๐Ÿค—