YRKKH 23th July Written Update

roku_huseinfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
YRKKH WRITTEN UPDATE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pandit ji says next rasum is called gatbandhan….he asks Naitik's sister to come n tie their cloth with each other...…Reshmi does that… Mohit standing with RR...he says Akshara n Naitik looking good with each other na…RR pulls his leg n says u want to marry kya? Mohit say nooo ways…its not my subject...RR says one day all have to marry yaar... . Mohit says but it won't happen with me ever… Reshmi n nandini comes n asks Mohit n RR to take care of Naitik's shoes…Mohit say we r very kind hearted so we will let them take the shoes…. Reshmi says if u do this na u will make urself a big fool…Mohit says o god...ok then RR go n bring the shoe here…RR says he won't do this …becz groom friend this work...tht is taking care of shoe n all...mohit say no groom bro does this...both starts fighting…. Reshmi says keep quit guys….u r disturbing Pandit ji…mohit says oopes sorry...
Dadi n Gopi dadi talking with each other…other Pandit ji comes n says tht pandit is says the wrong mantra…he should sit there…. Dadi says really?? She calls omi n tells him abt this…omi calls bhola n asks him to take Pandit ji n serve jim some food…bhola takes him….
Varsha crying in her room…Shuriya comes n asks her y she came her…..there r lots of work left in downstairs.. He comes forward n n sees Varsha crying….he sits beside her n asks Varsha y she is crying? she says today Akshara going leaving all of us….whn I was small I had only one friend n it was Akshara…I shared each n everything  with her..now I don't know how will I stay without her…Shuriya says me too was feeling bad……akshara was the charm of this home…. But today she will go leaving all of us….. Varsha still crying….Shuriya then says but Varsha we can b friends…we loved each other first thn we got married…but there were no friendship between us….so lets b friends…..Varsha says u can never b like Akshara…. Shuriya says I know but I'll try my best….i'll do everything tht Akshara used to do…we will do lots of burai of other ppl,lotss of burai of ur saas n others….Varsha laughs… Shuriya says aree we will do everything yaar trust me…..Varsha says hmm I can share everything with u but I can't do one thing…..shuriya asks wht? She says I can't say anything against my hubby with u…Shuriya starts laughing n says yupp u can do n I too will do ur burai…..Shuriya thn says aree juta nahe churana? Varsha says aree yes….. lets go...

Mohit n RR still fighting…akshara's friends get a chance n take the shoes….  Mohit starts yelling at RR n RR starts yelling at Mohit…Reshmi says u all will fight with each other or will bring them back?Mohit starts running behind them…RR too...but thy can't take the shoes from thm....Varsha sees tht n she takes the shoes …mohit following her.but he falls down in the way…. Varsha comes in her room n hides the shoes ….

BREAK

Varsha hides the shoes n behave like she don't know where are the shoes….Mohit comes n asks  her where are the shoes…. She says find them…Mohit starts searching the shoes…. He search everywhere but he doesn't get the shoe… Varsha laughs at  him…he thn asks Varsha to give the shoes back….she says she won't …Mohit says ok ….we don't need the shoes…. We are taking the most precious thing from u so we don't need anything else… Varsha says wht ur taking? Mohit says akshara…. Varsha gets emotional…. Mohit says sorry Varsha bhabhi…..actually I really did not want to hurt u…..Varsha says no u said the truth……Akshara was the charm of this house… Varsha thn asks u want the shoes na …..Mohit says yes…. Varsha says ok but u know tht u have to give naik for tht…. Mohit says yes….n i'll …..Varsha says I want a promise as naik….mohit says promise???
Pandit  ji says now we r staring the next rasum….this is called "pani garhan " rasum…in this rasum groom promises tht he has accepted his bride…. pandit ji asks Naitik to bring his hand forward thn he asks  Akshara to bring her hand forward….pandit ji complets the pooja….

BREAK

Varsha crying…   she asks Mohit to promise tht he will take care of Akshara.she asks him to make Akshara happy when she becomes upset….. she thn says  akshra is very innocent girl ….so she deserves all the happiness of this earth…mohit says I promise u Varsha bhabhi I promise u I won't let Naitik hurt ur friend ever….Varsha becomes very happy…she thn gives Naitik shoes…. Mohit say ohh u kept thm here….. Varsha laughs…
Pandit ji thn asks vish to start the kaniya dan rasum….vish puts haldi on akshra's hand …he gets emotional…naitik's parents thn takes  the stuff from akshara's hand…akshra gets emotional….

No precap....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited by roku_huseinfan - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

precious_zeba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3