Uravugal - first appearance - TAM ratings!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago

Target Group : CS 4 + Yrs ;
For the week from 12/07/2009 to 18/07/2009
Source: TAM peoplemeter system

Congratulations!👏

Thank you Sri! 

Kudos Uravugal Team 👏👏...

Thanks Sri ..

Congratulations Uravugal team .. Seekiram top 5 la vanthudunga 😳😛 .. Guess many don't watch it b'cos of morning time slot 🤔 ...

😲 , Kalyanam , after Kasthuri .. i just can't believe it  ... Ellam kaalathin kodumai daa saamy 🤢 ...

Congrats Uravugal team..

Waiting for u top the list..
congrats uRAVUGAL TEAM.....
Cograts to Uravugal team...

This very good serial..
Uravugal mattum Evenings after News and before 10 teecast panna, it will get even more TRP...
Originally posted by Arjun_Meena

Cograts to Uravugal team...

This very good serial..
Uravugal mattum Evenings after News and before 10 teecast panna, it will get even more TRP...

I agree with you Meena.. GB sir why don't you guys talk to SUN TV and bring this serial in the night slot..

Originally posted by nithyamkv

I agree with you Meena.. GB sir why don't you guys talk to SUN TV and bring this serial in the night slot..

Me too akka😛

Originally posted by nithyamkv

This 8:30 and 9:00 PM slots are very conveninent for many ppl..  For those who caome late in the evenings, for those who go to bed early and for those who watch TV during their dinner or leisure.. Ipadi pala vidhatula its convenient.. I'm not saying based on my convenience.. Its general thing that I notice in many households... In that case, I will not be able to catch 7:30 to 9 PM due to some other reasons... So i told this just based on a general world... Kooti kazhichu paatha kanauku correct a varumanu theriyala...