yehhh Party Time! Pleej do check ur name here =))

-aditi- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Yipeeeeeee now after a huge delay itj time to disclose ALL the results in one go so that we all can party hard in this thread itselfπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
A special thanks to Jungli Billi(Hena) for the banner cont sig.,
sweet_ak92(Afee) for the SS FF contest sig and to
 Sharona, fizzazaza, mimi0295 and  Natasja for the member award sigs
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Pleej do wear your sigs for atleast a day or twoπŸ˜³πŸ˜›
so then lets get started...keep your whistles ready and also do hoot aloud so that the sound would be echoing loud as soon as we open this threadπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2MJ5QGkz4I[/YOUTUBE]

Bringing all the dhols for the bhangra and special effectsπŸ˜†

ps- Image heavy.Please allow them to load.If any of the sig dont show up then try refreshing/reloading the page😊

Yes right itj none other thanπŸ˜›-

noodles

SS FF Cont-
The max. no. of votes is recieved by the

Entry->>>2

Theme: A lil effort to make Shyam Sugna's hero.

Characters: Shyam, Sugna, Madan Singh, Radha, nurse.

Scene: Sugna is at the hospital. Her delivery is due at any moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

During the past six months, life had not been easy for Shyam and Sugna.

When they had come to Shyam's parents to seek their blessings, Madan Singh had turned them out. Radha had begged and pleaded to him that Shyam was their only son and she couldn't bear to see him turned out. Madan Singh couldn't bear Radha's state. He allowed Shyam a room in the house but said that shyam would have to earn for himself and no relationhip existed between them anymore. Ever since, everyday shyam would do small jobs for people and as he was educated he found work such as doing surveys in the village. He managed to feed sugna well and bought her a new dress every month. He never complained to anyone and always prayed for strength to get through this. Sugna softened towards him considerably but felt that she could never give him Pratap's place. When Sugna's delivery was due, shyam got various loans and put her in a hospital in the city coz he wanted her to be in the best possible hands. He visited her everyday. On the day of the delivery he felt an anxiousness like never before. When finally he heard a faint cry and the nurse came out and placed a baby boy in his arms he felt a joy like one that would never be again. He went inside. Sugna was lying unconscious. After a while she woke. Shyam smiled at her and helped her to sit up. He then placed the baby in her arms. A glow spread rapidly on sugna's face and for the first time in months, she felt really elated and thanked God. Sugna then asked shyam what they would be naming the child. Shyam replied softly, "Pratap". Sugna's eyes filled with tears and for the first time ever she smiled a genuine, sincere smile at shyam. Shyam felt a warm joy rushing through him ' a feeling of absolute happiness and ecstasy'.a warmth that wrapped his entire soul'. Sugna reached out and placed her hand on his arm. Her touch made shyam feel complete. He smiled back and gazed deeply into her eyes, seeing in them a light of hope for a better future together'..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At that is where we leave them -  a complete and happy family now.

Which is written by

Sweet_Ashu_

Congratulations to both noddles and AshuπŸ€—
and now the most awaited members awards...for that check the next post by scrolling a bit downπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
Edited by -aditi- - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-aditi- thumbnail

BV forum's Laado - Naughty member of the forum (ie plays and jokes around but we all still love him/her)
Mehraan and -Aditi-

BV forum's Bhairav - Active member of the forum. Replies in many threads and  provides his/her views abt the episodes  and  the way story is progressing
Sweet_Ashu_ and MonMad

BV forum's Gehna - Best critic on BV forum. Opposes the creatives when he/she feels the story is not upto mark . Points out the bloppers in the story
lakshmim_84 and Gullicricket, ambodidi

BV forum's Basant - Most helpful member. Regularly checks the helpdesk , provides answers to different queries by members abt the forum, story and other things
CeruleanSky, -Aditi- and -Nipun97-

BV forum's Shyam - Most outgoing member. Extrovert, not at all shy and may even be a tiny bit flirtatious and wild
shona. , ~samy~ andchaitalee.s15

BV forum's Phooli - Most friendly member. Talks sweetly and gets along with everyone and every situation.
kshreya2002 and Sweet_Ashu_

BV forum's JagdishBiggest fan of Avinash Mukherjee. Likes his looks, acting, personality and talent
CeruleanSky and Shikhoo

BV forum's Anandi - Biggest fan of Avika Gor. Likes her looks, acting, personality and talent
Smriti and Tomiko

BV forum's Vikky-Biggest fan of Vikrant Massey. Likes his looks, acting, personality and talent
~samy~

BV forum's Niranjan - Creative member of the forum. Creates wise, intelligent, thoughtful and creative threads.  Can also be the best siggy/avi creator.
Lipshaa

BV forum's Badimasi-ji - Peacemaker of the forum. Explains very softly to everyone. Is the most mature person in the forum
-Aditi-

BV forum's Madan Singh - BV addict. Never misses the episodes of BV and expresses views on almost all episodes
Monmad, Priya and shona.

BV forum's Choti Beendni - All rounder in the forum. Participates/ Wins the contest and games that take place in the forum
noodles, CeruleanSky and, --pinky--

BV forum's Sarpanch - Reports the latest news on BV. Provides us the different articles abt BV and its actors
niveditha

BV forum's Dadisa - Fav Dev team member (who guards our forum with love but is very strict with the rules)
-Aditi-

BV forum's chulbulli Anandi - who grills our Balika of the week with max questions (pls select a character for this award.i am not able to relate it to any character...does dadisa have any other name, used in BV)
fly2me and princezna

BV forum's Sakhis- two or a group of members in BV section who are great buddies.
 lakshmim_84 and ~samy~

Special DT Awards

BV forum's Sumitra - Always abides by the rules and provides his/her contributions where ever required
IndraDaga, devashree_h and -Preeti-

BV forum's Teacher-ji
- Fav coolbie (who provides written updates of the episodes of BV)
Priya and Shona.

BV forum's Bhai-ji - Fav Videobie (who provides videos of the episodes of BV)
-Nipun97-

+
__+______+_______+__

*________*___________***
************************___________*________*
(((((((((((())))))))))))))))))((((((((((((()))))))))))))((((((((()))))))))))((((((())))))))(((((((()))))))))))))((((((())))))
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\__________________________________________///////////////////////////////////////

congratulations to allπŸ€—
πŸ€—πŸ€—
and geeeee dont forget to post a chotu speech on how you feel on receiving the award(s)β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†

Edited by -aditi- - 14 years ago
~samy~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This is absolutely wonderful!! Truly feels celebrational!! πŸ₯³ 

The banner is great! Congrats noodles! πŸ€—  and i love the sig for the banner contest winner! πŸ‘ 
Congo Ashu for the FF!  πŸ€—

Congrrats to all the member awards winners!! πŸ€—   I m dancing  Got new siggies to put and show off πŸ˜ƒ gee! πŸ˜† 

Hugs to lakshi chechi πŸ€—  We'll be sakhis forever!!

Thankooo Aditi for the wondeful topic and everyone involved for so many wonderful contests!😊 

Rock On! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Edited by ~samy~ - 14 years ago
MonMad thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Jee, thanks Adu.  I did not know u have awards like this......
AshTara thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow!!! stupendous, awesssome, dazzling!!!!  πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ˜³ β­οΈ πŸ‘

Aditi darling, thanks so much for this!!πŸ€— πŸ€—   i have been waiting really eagerly!
Coming to the awards - cant believe ive won the FF contest!! 😍   really, it was the first time i even attempted to write and ff and its just so wonderful to win this!! 😳 πŸ˜³ A hearty thanks to all those who voted for me.  πŸ€— πŸ€—

Member awards are just so amazing! 😍 β­οΈ i really enjoyed voting and counting my votes. the awards really helped us know each other better coz we had to find the perfect suitor for every category. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜Š it was so nice to see my name being voted for in so many diff categories from Madan Singh to Phooli! πŸ˜† πŸ˜³ again, thanks all those who voted.πŸ€—  BV forum will seem like a large family when we all wear those cool siggies and go around. πŸ˜›

The hard work done by the siggy makers is also truly appreciated. πŸ‘  πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘  just love those diff ideas and mixing in each creation.⭐️ πŸ˜³ all mem awards siggies look just so great!!  πŸ˜ƒ

Once again, hearty congratulations to BV and to all winners!!  πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Lets have some raunak shaunak, πŸ₯³        πŸ₯³
lets have some party now!!   πŸ₯³    πŸ₯³     πŸ₯³

πŸ₯³      πŸ₯³      πŸ₯³       πŸ₯³         πŸ₯³      πŸ₯³

Love
Ashu 😳 
niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats to all the Winners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I must say I just loved all the siggies in this post!!!!!!!!!!!
Just mind blowing guyssssssssssssssss
I just cant express myself after seeing this!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks to all for showering ur love on me!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love u alllllllllllll Loadssssssssssssssssssssss
The IF BV teams just Rocksssssssssssssssss

AreYaar thumbnail
Congratulations to all the winners! The siggies are all fabulous! Great job by everyone!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Specialllllll jhappis for my Shreya partner for winning three awards!πŸ€—Muahhh!πŸ˜†....
shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

firstly thanks to the members who helped  organize the contest n members awards!

Wow  i got 3 awards!!😲😲
thanks guys!

the siggys look really great but all wont fit in my siggy box so will chose one😳

n finally Congrats to all the winners for their well deserved awards n also to Ashu for writing a fantastic scene-it was realli nice

Shona😳
Edited by shona. - 14 years ago
devashree_h thumbnail
Oh My God!!   This is such a sweet surprise. Never thought my name will be there.I just started visiting the forum.

Thanks a lot  Aditi. πŸ€—

Yayyy Partyyy time

chaitalee.s15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations to one and all....
gee...if i start congratulating everybody...it wud be a longgggggggg postttt....and u know how lazy i am!!!

yipeeeeeee!!!!! i got an award....!!!! yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!
m so so so happy!!!!
Thanks a lot aduuu for suchha wonderful surprise post...
and once again congrats to all..
Join us....