YRKKH 24th July Written Update

roku_huseinfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

YRKKH WRITTEN UPDATE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry guys for delay …😔actually had net problem as always…. 😡anyways there were nothing much without the pheres n naitik angry mood in the epi..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

eip starts with RR arguing with Akshara's friends for shoes...Mohit comes with the shoes....all girl becomes upset seeing this...thy ask varsha wht he gave as naik? she said she got a very precious naik .....Girls ask whts tht? she says girls we r getting late....phere must b starting...lets go...
Vish does kaniya dan rasum.... seeing this bhabhi ma gets emotional....she goes from there with tear in her eyes...dadi notices tht n follows her... dadi says don't cry....bhabhi ma says i can do my nandini's kaniya dan? dadi says don't worry...our Akshara is very lucky for everyone...u know whn she was born vish had a  great profit in his business.... there are many more which was good for all....just wait n watch...Akshara will b very lucky for ur family too....she becomes very happy...
dada ji asks bhabhi ma to tell Vish tht pandit ji should say the meaning of all phere... she tells gayatri....n gayatri tells this to Akshara's parents.... thy agree ...dadi ma says she will tell thm the meaning.... Pandit  ji starts reciting mantra.... dadi ma says the meaning.... she says this is a promise swearing the fire... in this phere bride walk first n groom follows her...after tht Akshara walks first...Naitik follows her.....thy complete the first phere....dadi tells them the meaning of second phere....she says in this phere both of u promise tht u will take care of each other.... thy complete the second phere too....
BREAK
Akshara Naitik complete the second phere....the other Pandit says thy promised tht half phere will b done by tht pandit n half with me....omi says ok u do the other phere.... dadi ma tells Naitik Akshara the meaning of the third phere ....she says this phere is abt love ...  u have to promise tht u will love each other, will trust each other...dadi ma asks Akshara to start the phere.... but naitik again becomes a statue..(uffff i just hate this expression....😡phere he kharab kar dia...)Gayatri says beta a gai baro.... Naitik gets his sense back...Akshara starts her phere.... Varsha notices tht Naitik is not happy...she asks Mohit abt this...but Mohit says everything is ok ...there is nothing to worry...
BREAK

dadi narrates the meaning of fourth phere…. (sorry guys I did not understand wht she said …actually she ways saying tht in pure hindi …😛so I did not understand the meaning )in this phere Naitik walks first n Akshara follows her…..after completing this phere thy take Naitik Akshara for the last phere…

Precap:

Naitik putting sindoor on Akshara's forehead…

Edited by roku_huseinfan - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

precious_zeba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
thanx for da update.......