Jul 27-31: Friday good episode-K happy & M angry

Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks da nithya for the suda suda update...I was reading ur update while watching it on tv nowπŸ˜†

will come back with my comments.
Thanks Nithi, fantastic update.
I hope Parvathy ammal tears the
mugamudi of Mugundan.
Pity Krishnan
Thanks Nithya for an excellent update and Atina for the
pics - Parvathy calling sonny boy Elichavayaan is right -
there is a thin line between being benevolent and being
foolish - Krish is on the foolish side !!! The least he can do
is to tell Mukundan that he knows the truth - further damage
can be stopped - I mean, Mugundan will think twice about his
next thiruvilaiyaadal !!!
Thanks for the wonderful update Nithya and cool pictures Atina. Good episode again. I agree with you guys that Krishnan is an Yemali. Atleast he should not have told Gaya that he wrote the letter. He could have maintained that he doesn't know. Even if Parvathy Amma says to Gaya or some one this - they are not going to believe. They will think she is trying to help her son. πŸ˜”
Nithya, thank you for the wonderful update daa πŸ‘ and for the lovely pics Atinamma πŸ‘πŸ‘

Wow... the story is def. moving at a good pace πŸ‘πŸ‘... keep it up team Uravugal πŸ‘πŸΌ

With regards to Parvathy Amma..... i think she is extremely hurt that she can't seem to control herself, hence the outburst.... but she needs to realize that it'll only make things worse 😭😭.... such family problems need to be handled carefully....

Man this Senthil 😑😑..... he is a pakka self-centered man.... ithu pathaathennu...he has brainwashed Mugundhan too 😑.....  paavom Ranjini ....  but i think Senthil will openly fight with AM and co and makes things worse in the near future....

Gosh intha Mugundhan....... everytime Krishnan gets accused... he doesn't speak up and tell the truth... it is all a matter of him accepting his faults 😑😑.... does he not know that him revealing the truth will solve all the problems... instead he is sitting and watching everything go downhill.  When Chitra asks...he'll say what can we do nnu 😑😑.... 

On the other side, this Gayu is being stubborn and isnt' acting like a matured woman!  Well... she herself admitted that she is self centered nnu πŸ˜‰.... but thank god, TK confronted her and gave her choices... but intha ponnu may not be scared to go for a divorce 😲.... god knows what will make her accept Krishnan, even if she is informed of the turth πŸ˜•...

Last but not the least, i didn't think Mugundhan's vandavaalangal would be out so quickly... ....  that too to Parvathy Amma 😲😲....  Rendhu perum semmaiya matikitaanga..... Parvathy Amma vidaatheenga... hope Ranjini stands by her, since Krishnan will not (for the love he has for all 😭😭) .... but i wonder if senthil n mugunthan will turn the plate around πŸ˜•.... i.e. blame Parvathy Amma for trying to split the family and all?  I mean this Senthil is capable of saying anything naaa??? 

@ Migan:  well said πŸ‘πŸ‘ i wonder if Gayu will ever believe this... πŸ˜•... after all, she's always used an excuse to taunt Krishnan πŸ˜•

can't wait till tomorrow... i bet it'll be a breathtaking one tomorrow πŸ˜›
Edited by aisha_muka1984 - 14 years ago
Thanks for the updates aish..

I Guess Gaya will teach in the same college where krishnan is going to study.. πŸ˜›
She cannot escape from him there na.. She has to teach him and then she will understand him .. 😳
Edited by nithyamkv - 14 years ago
Thanks Nithya...for the updates......!!!

Parvathy ammal must open up and tell in front of everyone.......

Thanks for the tuesday updates Aishu.....

Come on parvathy ammaaa.......tell it out...!!!! both monday and tuesday episodes were fast fast moving.,........

I just finished doing pics for the wedness episode.......another superb episode....just wait for Aish's updates......

This serial is moving on.......and on.....and on.....smoothly.......Hats off to the Uravugal team........

There was a scene in the title song segment where they show Gayatri is standing with the whole Am family and everyone seems to be happy.......I will catch that sc ene for you with my camera soon.......

Nithya........I hereby bestow the title upon you as " Guessing Rani" (GR2)πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ˜‰   yes GR No 1 is meli
Hi Aisha - Thanks for the update ma. I enjoyed your cute comments. Thanks Atina for the pictures. The scene between Krishna and Gaya was so cute. Waiting to see more of this.

I guess Krishna will prevent Parvathi amma from saying the truth or Mugundan will start fighting back. Let's see.

Good episode again - Senthil is annoying.