solli ...habbbbaaaaaaaaa
smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: rojapoooo

Laksh thanks da - all these kalyanam characters must
have been parrots in their previous birth - thiruppi thiruppi
solli ...habbbbaaaaaaaaa

Rojakka , i'm still 🤣 reading your comment 😛 ...
brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks roja and laksh for the updates
oh, i loved the look on hema's face when parthi told her the news of his father's sothu!
Bonheur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The reason why I now speculate that Arthi's mother may be the one who had a child by a previous marriage or liaison is that I thought her Mama was acting a bit strange in his conversation with Dr Rajasegaran. He didn't even make eye contact with the doctor; could that be due to discomfort because of a secret in his sister's life?

I thought Mrs Varatha was extremely insensitive and stupid to raise her voice and speak against Sujatha when Varatha raised the matter. Man had just been discharged from hospital after a heart attack and she speaks in an angry tone calculated to raise anyone's blood pressure.

srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bonheur

Srima, you mean the Mama who is looking after Aarthi's mad Wouldn't it be a long shot? That cousins look so alike.

What about Suja's Mum having had a child by a previous marriage or liaison that no one knew of? Roja speculated earlierthat it could have been Suja's father who could have had such a liaison. But I don't think one can rule out the possibility that it was her Mum who had a child by a previous marriage/liaison. I now have a reason for such a hunch, based on today's (Wednesday's) episode.

Ha Ha Bon ....do you mean chinna veedu for Arthi's mom? It may be possible but I don't think the producers would like to project arthi's family in dark shades. May be suja/meera are Arthi's mama's twins & her mami opted for greener pasture taking along with her the healthy child & Arthi's mom brought up the sick one to help her brother.

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates laksh..

Do Varadha and Co know abt hema and  50 lakhs matter? I don't think so.. So Varatha might get a 3rd attack !!
mellisai thumbnail
Thanks for the updates, Roja.👏
Bonheur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nithya, obviously the creatives had a memory lapse. There was no scene where Anandhi told any of her family members about her problems with Parthi; only Suja knew. And yet, from his hospital bed, Varatha assured Anandhi that all would be well between her and her husband. Of course, he could have just been referring to Parthi's insistence on birth control, which she conveyed to Varatha.
brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update laksh!
i dont know how hema and co can fight for the inheritance now, even if ananthi is only parthi's second wife! because its up to rathna, whether he leaves his sothu to his 'true' DIL Hema, or ananthi, or even a beggar on the road!
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Laksh , thanks da for the detailed update - ayyo paavam,
the "wronged" party goes for legal action, eh??? Caught
a glimpse of this episode while I was doing some work -
amma and ponnu - antha hair style ai..habbaaa -
"enna venrdu solvathamma???
Solla oru vaarhtai yillai
Antha kuruvi koondu kondai
antha kunjalam thongum kondai -
BG by Roja