Kalyanam 27 - 31 Jul Friday posted - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by sujathasr

I am dying to see Ganesh wake up from the eternal coma he seems to be in.. he is forever moping aroudn with a permanent frown on his face.. seems like an extension of Kartick's role from Anandam... i wish he would really start some honest to god sleuthing!! Lets see some of the Durai character that we so adored.

ur right...i tht of the same thing when i saw his expression...mayawathi is def not as efficient as our AC!!!😉
Edited by bjda - 14 years ago
wat crap...how can hema file a case!!! ratna has the right to give his property to whoever he wants to...

sivagami 😡 😡  in this rate varatha wil get 3rd attack!!!!
Thanks for the updates laksh.. kalakiteenga..

Probably viewership for the serial has increased since it is going to end soon.. adhan ivlo summarizing in every episode 😆

uss habba .. Meera voda backgrounda surukkamam mudichuntanga.. thank God..

if arthi is back.. whom will ganesh marry arthi his love or Sujatha the gr8 who solved all his family problems..
Originally posted by bjda

ur right...i tht of the same thing when i saw his expression...mayawathi is def not as efficient as our AC!!!😉
Its not just a resemblance between Meera/Suja - they are like a split pea....definitely identical twins...separated after birth. 😃

nitya guess ganesh willl marry arathi prob sara wil marry suja....pity him😆
Originally posted by nithyamkv

Probably viewership for the serial has increased since it is going to end soon.. adhan ivlo summarizing in every episode 😆

Hey Nitya.. why do you say the serial is going to end soon?? Won't it go on and on and on for years and years??
Hey suja don't you know that this serial ending on7th aug.? just one more week . I saw promos of a new mega serial called Idhayam with actress seetha in the lead , soon to be started.

Nithya , both Arthi & suja are going to ditch Ganesh , & poor ganesh will adhere to Bhishma Vrutham. 😉 Edited by srima - 14 years ago
Originally posted by bjda

nitya guess ganesh willl marry arathi prob sara wil marry suja....pity him😆

If Elder brother Ganesh marries youngest sister Arthi , then Sara , younger to him won't marry Suja ...

Ganesh marries Arthi .. Meera ends up in jail .. And Suja will take care of her mother & help Chezhiyan to become an IAS 🤔 ...

If Elder brother Ganesh marries youngest sister Arthi , then Sara , younger to him won't marry Suja ...

Ganesh marries Arthi .. Meera ends up in jail .. And Suja will take care of her mother & help Chezhiyan to become an IAS 🤔 ...

If we are too much interested in marriages - may be Suja will marry Shiva(I guess that's the name of her friend from channel).

Just kidding.

The original story line by P.K.Prabhakar is very good and different. I guess the creatives muddled and made Suja's character as problem solvi like Shanthi. Nevertheless story line was good and I am glad it is ending. I hope there are more serials that end faster - if not too fast like this but atleast with in 200 episodes.

Good updates.
laksh i never tht abt the age factor....😆