The Half-Blood Prince: 40 Facts - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
interesting stuff especially the rupert admitting to having a crush on emma..wonder how true is that?
Originally posted by divyalrl

yeah too exciting right and yeah navi wanted to ask you if you saw the trailer of alice in wonderland ???
too good and jhonny looks so funny.

I saw it on youtube like two days ago ish?
It's going to be awesome and even more awesome cause it'll be 3D and I'm not even a 3d fan.. but tim burton is imaginative like no other directors these days.
hey thanks for the info!!!

Didn't know Ralph Fiennes had a nephew and certainly didn't know that it was the little tom riddle!!! But he was brilliant!!

Who's Robert Knox ( Marcus Belby) and why was he stabbed??? OMG!!!
i really dont know who is the guy who got murdered ,i think i should google it..

well yeah he seems like so confused right?

Yaaa he is confused😆
Can I use your R/Hr siggie (only one of them..they are very cute😳)
You can refuse if it's only for personal use😳
Originally posted by VirgoVixen

Yaaa he is confused😆
Can I use your R/Hr siggie (only one of them..they are very cute😳)
You can refuse if it's only for personal use😳
hey they are free for use made by navi and ohter person and there are more siggies in the siggie gallery .

hey they are free for use made by navi and ohter person and there are more siggies in the siggie gallery .

kie thanx for the info😳
Thanks a lot for the amazing fact........................it really helped.
this is so cool! i didn't know many of these facts... the breast cancer n gambon becoming a father n omg omg!!! rupert has a crush on emma? when did he admit that? this is WOW!

thank you for sharing the info!! heres what i think of some of them

5. Jessie Cave, who plays Lavender, beat more than 7000 girls to win the role. It is her first major film part. i say she was perfect LOL

6. Robert Knox, who plays Marcus Belby, was stabbed to death days after filming wrapped.  OMG what!! that's horrible! R.I.P

13. Dame Maggie Smith completed filming whilst undergoing treatment for breast cancer. Hope she recovers soon

16. Radcliffe said the Quidditch was the worst thing about making the movies.  uhhh helloo quidditch is one of the things most viewers look forward too !!

22. The book sold nine million copies in the first 24 hours after its release, a record eventually broken by its sequel. 👍🏼👍🏼

23. The last four books have consecutively set records as the fastest sellers in history. 👍🏼

27. Warner Bros studio executives received hate mail and death threats because of the decision to postpone it.  OMG who actually did that??

29. Sir Michael Gambon, who plays Dumbledore, became a father last month at the age of 68.  what?? now?? well congrats!!

33. The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, the franchise's first theme park, will be opened in 2010 as part of Universal's Island of Adventure in Orlando, Florida.  wow can't wait!!