Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH 29th July 09 - Written Update

Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

WRITTEN UPDATE FOR WEDNESDAY, JULY 29th, 2009

VIDEO UPDATE: to be added (by -nipun97-)

Hey guys! Im back with today's update. There were both good things and bad things in today's episode. I hated how Naitik didn't even take the plate from Akshara when she came to serve him and I didn't like how Gayatri took the plate out of Akshara's hand to give it to Naitik either. Honestly, Naitik should grow up. Its really frusterating. OH! And the boy side kids, god their annoying, poor Anshu. Though kids are kids. Though the end of the episode was really touching. The scene between Akshara and her parents, it touched my heart and I acutally cried. Do what that scene 😳

UPDATE

The episode starts off with Akshara picking out food for Naitik. Gayatri comes. Gayatri says that she needed to tell her something, but she doesn't want to hurt her. Gayatri tells Akshara that Naitik doesn't eat until his mother serves him, Naitik send her. Varsha asks "he sent you?" Akshara nods at Varsha, she tells Gayatri that its no problem. Gayatri turns to go but tells Akshara that she will tell Akshara what to put and she will place it and that way our bahu will know what her bahu likes. They start and Varsha looks worried.

Naitik, Mohit, Rituraj, Rashmi and Nandini are sitting. Everyone is eating but Naitik is waiting for his food. Akshara comes with the plate of food with Varsha and Gayatri. AKshara stands there with the plate. Gayatri tells Naitik to take it. Naitik makes a face at Gayatri. Naitik doesn't take it. Gayatri takes the plate from Akshara and holds it out to Naitik, Naitik takes it. Akshara looks upset. Mohit and Varsha look at each other. Nandini asks Akshara where her plate is, she is probably hungry as well. Varsha says she will bring it and leaves. Rashmi tells Akshara to sit down with them. Choti ma, Dhaniya and Gopi dadi come. Choti ma says "um.. we were wondering if Akshara can sit with us.. as her bidaai is soon" Gayatri smiles and says okay. Akshara goes with Choti ma and them. Gayatri goes and sits beside Naitik. Gayatri tells him to eat and says "you should have taken the plate from Akshara munna" Rashmi makes a joke saying "don't call him munna ma, or there will be a storm" they laugh.

Akshara and Varsha are in Akshara's room. Akshara tells Varsha "from all that I know about him, he isn't like this, his fallen face.. turning away from me, there is something" Varsha tells Akshara that its nothing, you get scared for no reason. Akshara doesn't look convinced. Akshara says "what if he didn't get my letter?? What if he's still living in the past misunderstanding?" Akshara is worried. Varsha tells Akshara that he messaged her. Akshara says still, she hasn't talked to him once since then, what if I interpreted his silence wrong. Varsha tells Akshara not to worry. Varsha tells Akshara they should eat. Varsha goes to get food for Akshara. Akshara looks unconvinced.

Varsha is walking and meets with Badi ma and Choti ma who are bringing food. Badi ma tells Varsha that they should finish packing Akshara's suitcase while she eats. Varsha says okay, but she will be back in a minute. Badi ma says okay, she and choti ma leave. Varsha looks worried. Varsha hears Mohit talking. Varsha looks at Naitik frowning. Varsha thinks of what Akshara said.

Badi ma tells Akshara to eat. Choti ma is packing Akshara' bag. Badi ma tries to feed Akshara but Akshara says that she's not hungry. Badi ma puts down the plate and asks Akshara whats the matter. Akshara says nothing. Naani, Divya and Gopi Daadi come. Choti ma tells Akshara to eat and she will explain to Akshara what to give everyone. Naani starts her usual nagging and yelling. Choti ma shows Akshara what she has to wear when. Dhaniya praises her Saris. Choti ma shows Akshara what to give whom. Akshara looks lost in her thoughts. Badi ma is watching Akshara. Divya tells explains to AKshara about the kheer and how she wrote it down on paper. Naani starts nagging again. Akshara's still in her thoughts. Divya calls Akshara and she snaps out of it. Gopi daadi asks what happened. Akshara shakes her head. Vish says from the door "because its time for her to bid farewell to us all" Vish comes in. Vish says "our child is going to a new house" Akshara has tears in her eyes. Badi ma starts crying. Everyone is teary now.  

BREAK

Daadi is asking around for Varsha. One of the relatives say that she's on the terress. Daadi goes to Varsha. Daadi sees that Varsha is upset and asks what happened. Varsha asks "Daadi, can we read someone wrong?" Daadi says yes, but what happened? Varsha starts crying and hugs daadi. Varsha says that she is feeling scared. Daadi asks why. Varsha says nothing. Daadi asks "I understand, its because you best friend is biding farewell to us all"

Downstairs Naitik puts down his plate. Everyone has finished eating but Naitik hasn't eaten anything properly. Nandani asks what happened. Naitik asks that he doesn't feel like eating. The kids from Naitik's family come calling Naitik. One of the kids asks "Akshara bhabhi is comming with us right?" Naitik nods. Anshu and the kids from Akshara's side come. Naitik's side kids ask "tell the kids from the girls side that Akshara bhabhi is now ours." Naitik says yes. Naitik's side kids start booing the girl's side kids. Anshu gets upset and says "no! I won't let Akshara did go anywhere!" The two side kids argue. Anshu tells them all the mean things the boy's side kids were saying and how they said that they were going to make Akshara be thier slave or something. Rituraj tells them to calm down and asks Naitik if he's going to ill-treat his wife. Naitik smiles and shakes his head. Anshu is still upset and leave crying.

BREAK

Anshu crying comes upstairs and bumps into Shaurya. Shaurya asks what happened. Anshu tells Shaurya that he won't let Akshara go to her sasural. Anshu and Shaurya hug.

In Akshara's room. Akshara is crying. All her family members around her. Everyone is crying. Vish tells Akshara not to cry. Akshara says that she's not crying. Akshara hugs Vish and starts sobbing. They hug eat other and cry. Vish says not to cry, they are really proud of their daugher. They have an emotional moment. [awh this scene really made me cry] Vish tells Akshara that when she leaves they will cry a lot but there will also be happiness that you are going to build your new life. Vish tells Akshara to spread her light in her new house as well. Vish says that he knows his daughter will always keep her fathers head high. Vish asks "why do daughters always grow up so fast?" Vish, Badi ma and Akshara are sobbing. Vish tells Badi ma not to cry, if she cries like this, their daughter's bidaai will be difficult, look at him he's not crying.

PRECAP

Vish tells Akshara not to cry. Akshara says that she doesn't want to leave this house.  

Pressing the 'like' button or commenting would make me happy 😳

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Afreen- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jas_mine

🤬 Tooo mch Draging

Yeah I agree... finally.. rukhsati hojayegi on friday... thnx for the update!
live_life thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Stupid naitik! Uggh!
thanks payal!
Saydie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks..i guess the wedding will continue all through this week and next..they havent even had the bidaai..
myluv_harshad thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
thanks...... now its seriously dragging.....
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Payal. Poor Akshi, she is in turmoil about everything, leaving her own house and going to a guy's house who won't even look at her in the face. There are going to be some difficult times ahead😭
mirza_ajju thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update.......it was very emotional at the end........

punjabi_qt26 thumbnail
Thanks So Much For the Wonderful Update.  @ Jas_Mine - I agree Too Much Dragging!

gwyn thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update.. Guess the bidaai will be shown on friday..
gwyn thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update... i guess the bidaai will be on friday..