Uttaran

29th July Written Update

priyas707 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Quick Recap : Veer comes in the haveli to meet Icha. However, Nani notices this but handles the situation cleverly. She puts all the blame on Icha and scolds her. Nani asks Damini to make Icha ready. Icha confronts Tapu and tells her that she feels she is trapped.

------------------------------

Icha tells Tapu that coz of her she has to go through so much. Even Veer had come to meet her. Icha asks when she willl tell the truth. Tapu says in one condition only if she takes permission from Divya. Icha asks Tapu if she will stay with her while the boy's family comes. Tapu says she doesnt' like all this drama and if she she doesnt' like the boy, she will talk to Jogi. Tapu leaves and reminds her of the permission she has to take from Divya. Icha cries and says that noone loves her.

Veer is in his house. He remembers all what Icha told him. He remembers his first meeting, flashback comes when Icha explains him what a girl wants. Veer wonders why Icha looked so changed when he saw her in the haveli, as if she has forgotten to smile. Veer wonders why he is remembering Icha so much.

Divya is trying to call Jogi, but Nani tries her best so that Divys doesnt' talk to him. Divya asks Nani where Tapu is. Nani says she has gone with her friends. Divya says she had to stay with Icha. Nani says that it was not important for her to stay. Nani says that they will arrive anytime.
The boy's family come in the haveli. Theu\y sit down and have drinks. Nani introduces them to everyone. Divya whispers saying that the boy was... but Nani cuts her midway and says that they are rom Damini's class only. Divya does not look very happy. Rohini opens her big mouth, and starts saying that the boy has to be good. Nani asks her to go and see why Icha is not here yet. Pushkar takes Rohini away. Damini goes upstairs to get Icha. While going upstairs, she looks at the boy and the family again, and hesitantly goes upstairs.

------------------------Adverts--------------------

Daddaji asks Veer what decision has he taken now and why he is taking so much time. Veer says that he had gone to do his work only. Dadda says that he know he is lying. He decides that after 2 days, when his parents come, they all will go to Jogi's house and make the decision there. Veer tries to explain Daddaji, but he just cuts him and says that he cant' listen "no". Veer is speechless.

-----------------------  Adverts----------------------

Damini gets Icha downstairs. She is walking looking down. The boy's parents are very happy to see her and whisper that she is very beautiful. Damini asks Icha to serves them tea. The boy's mother asks if she can handle the household chores well. She asks if she can cook food as their son loves eating food. Nani ges on praising her. Damini says she is good in studies as well.

Damini requests that after marriage, Icha wants to continue studies then asks them she can. The boy's mom says that if she brings some money in the house, then it is good. Damini says that she really wants to continur her studies. The boy's mom says then why is she she marrying, is she wants to further study. Nani says that in the end Icha has to do "choola chaukha" work only.  Damini asks till where the boy has studied. The boy's mom says he is 5th class fail. He still earns Rs35000 per month. He says that even the police people "salaam" him. The boy says that he has 5 shops of alcohol. Damini is shocked to know that he sells liquor. Divya looks at Pushkar. Nani looks very worried.

Precap : Damini tells Divya that she cant' marry her daughter to this boy. Nani says that they cant' get a rishtaa for her from the "Raaj gharana". She further says that she knows whom Damini and her daughter are eyeing at.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mah403 thumbnail
thanks

this is so very mean of nani :( i'm crying for icha
MysticNights thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for update..this nani na..ravan se kuch kaam nahi 🤣
Delishus thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
tell u wat?.......ichcha deserves exactly what is happening to her. she has created this situation for herself and i dont feel pitied for her anymore

secondly, the way tappu is always using ichcha n lying to nani, i dont feel nani is bad either, cuz if i were her, i would do the same for my grandaughter