Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehak.S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
pics

video:

http://www.india-forums.com/video/video.asp?vc=C070A47D-1638-4B65-96DB-B1691637BB15

Aakash is nt happy wth the new entries and this was expected guys..
Edited by mehak.S - 14 years ago
i5hy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hi mahek... sorry for being absent all this time....i have been busy with a job interview and also a presentation these past 2 days... whats the latest happening. saw some article of jay trapped in a cage... looking so forward 2 2nyt's show 😳
mehak.S thumbnail
ya jay mika n chitrashi r trapped n the ppl in camp hav to skip their meal i guess thn thy wll release thm n akash mona marc n all say thy wont skip their meal n i think js aman n anaida agree to it..n nw the camp is in two teams red n yelllow i think n red team gts to pik 2 more members..
i5hy thumbnail
yeah n they chose chetan and aman to be in their team. Each team had to choose whose gonna be doing the jungle challenge. whoever does it gets food for their team n the losing team doesnt get any food that nyt. Ufortunately chetan who went in jays team couldnt manage to win from nigar who went from akaash's team. Poor jay and the others have to stay hungry😭😭 im watching tonights uncut and there seems to be some masti jay scenes. So wil post the vid of these either 2nyt or tom morning😃
live_life thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ok jay luks very cute in this pic.
i5hy thumbnail
Originally posted by: live_life

yeah...my sis too commented on his abs😃 😉
mehak.S thumbnail
Originally posted by: i5hy

yeah n they chose chetan and aman to be in their team. Each team had to choose whose gonna be doing the jungle challenge. whoever does it gets food for their team n the losing team doesnt get any food that nyt. Ufortunately chetan who went in jays team couldnt manage to win from nigar who went from akaash's team. Poor jay and the others have to stay hungry😭😭 im watching tonights uncut and there seems to be some masti jay scenes. So wil post the vid of these either 2nyt or tom morning😃

the challenge was v close btw chetan n negar...but ths staying hungry thing is nt gud..meanos lke akash mona n marc wont even share
mehak.S thumbnail
Originally posted by: live_life

he does😳
mehak.S thumbnail
so my view on today's epi is tht ..their entry was pretty much rocking how they were trapped in the net..but mean aakash n m shocked that mona is so selfish .. and no comments about marc...js lke anaida frm yellow team n i think red team is pretty strong..today's task was very close..n luck was in negar's side.. omg jay washing the dieshes in uncut epi was supercute 😆..not to forget aakash didn even meet jay properly it was chetan who high fived wth jay..well we expected ths frm aakash ..he gives me  negative vibes so its gud jay aakash se jitna door rahe utna acha hai😉

Wat do u guys think about today's epi ..???😳
Suhana Ahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Jay's entry was blasting...
and he was looking damn cute with glasses... sho sho shweet<3...
he was very friendly with chitrashi... seems like they know eachother already...

regards,
Suhana.