Iss Jungle Se Mujhe Bachao!

**!!Jay Bhanushali Fanclub!!**new siggies pg43 - Page 7

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
This content was originally posted by: mehak.S

so my view on today's epi is tht ..their entry was pretty much rocking how they were trapped in the net..but mean aakash n m shocked that mona is so selfish .. and no comments about marc...js lke anaida frm yellow team n i think red team is pretty strong..today's task was very close..n luck was in negar's side.. omg jay washing the dieshes in uncut epi was supercute πŸ˜†..not to forget aakash didn even meet jay properly it was chetan who high fived wth jay..well we expected ths frm aakash ..he gives me  negative vibes so its gud jay aakash se jitna door rahe utna acha haiπŸ˜‰

Wat do u guys think about today's epi ..???😳

The Entry was nice.Jay looked so so cute in that costumeπŸ˜‰And tha nkgod the new members didn't select Aakash for their team.With Aman and Chetan Now the red team is stonger than Yellow.And Aakash only talking talking talking.Nothing else.😑 Edited by shreenithiks - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehak.S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: shreenithiks

The Entry was nice.Jay looked so so cute in that costumeπŸ˜‰And tha nkgod the new members didn't select Aakash for their team.With Aman and Chetan Now the red team is stonger than Yellow.And Aakash only talking talking talking.Nothing else.😑

m glad teh red team didn pik akash bt i think instead of aman thy should hav piked anaida..bt sad news red team losses again  tonight..nw yellow team specially tht aakash's head will inflate..
mehak.S thumbnail
i5hy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ok my views...here it goes

It was an interesting entry they all made although jay cursed a bit too much πŸ˜ƒ I blame that on his hunger and tiredness. Mika's association with the ninja's were very funny. Like mahek said akaash didnt even bother coming and greeting jay especially since jay knows akaash better than chetan. Nothing surprising in it though cox chetan is a way way much better human being than akaash. In akaash's defence he was too busy thinking what to do now after these 3 arrived. He has decided he is the jungle king and gonna remain there forever but these new entries made him so insecure he wasnt able to mask his face and come and greet the new comers properly.

Did anyone notice akaash's appearance when mini and yudi came to make teams. He was hiding almost all his face with a big afghan. According to my sis he was trying to hide his expressions. The biggest threat to akaash will be jay who is gonna get more votes. Its good that there are two teams and jay is well away from him. Chetan and aman are so good people and im sure the red team wil jel well soon and gets ahead of the others.

There was so little of jay shown in last nights episode and even in the uncut there was too much of nigar and akaash. Hopefully tonight will be much better. The first friend jay made inside is probably chitrashi who has become his pal now. The dishwashing scene was the best scene in the uncut. I have never heard jay laughing so much than when mika was brought inside the cage. I saw a promo last nyt where jay was seeing commenting that if he gets some1 like nigar or chitrashi he will be fine. It was supposed to show in last nyt's uncut but that never happened. Mayb tonight they will show that scene.

Ok...i think its time for me to stop this blabbering. Overall it was an exciting episode. My only complain is there was too little jay in it except for his entry and the cage scenes. Lets hope more of his masti we will get to see in the coming episodes.
dinajv thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
it was an amazing episode.....Jay was cool he mingled though we cudnt c him a lot. NEver in my life hv i eva seen him swear lk that....i was completely taken aback....i also nvr knew he wore glasses
mehak.S thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: i5hy

ok my views...here it goes

It was an interesting entry they all made although jay cursed a bit too much πŸ˜ƒ I blame that on his hunger and tiredness. Mika's association with the ninja's were very funny. Like mahek said akaash didnt even bother coming and greeting jay especially since jay knows akaash better than chetan. Nothing surprising in it though cox chetan is a way way much better human being than akaash. In akaash's defence he was too busy thinking what to do now after these 3 arrived. He has decided he is the jungle king and gonna remain there forever but these new entries made him so insecure he wasnt able to mask his face and come and greet the new comers properly.

Did anyone notice akaash's appearance when mini and yudi came to make teams. He was hiding almost all his face with a big afghan. According to my sis he was trying to hide his expressions. The biggest threat to akaash will be jay who is gonna get more votes. Its good that there are two teams and jay is well away from him. Chetan and aman are so good people and im sure the red team wil jel well soon and gets ahead of the others.

There was so little of jay shown in last nights episode and even in the uncut there was too much of nigar and akaash. Hopefully tonight will be much better. The first friend jay made inside is probably chitrashi who has become his pal now. The dishwashing scene was the best scene in the uncut. I have never heard jay laughing so much than when mika was brought inside the cage. I saw a promo last nyt where jay was seeing commenting that if he gets some1 like nigar or chitrashi he will be fine. It was supposed to show in last nyt's uncut but that never happened. Mayb tonight they will show that scene.

Ok...i think its time for me to stop this blabbering. Overall it was an exciting episode. My only complain is there was too little jay in it except for his entry and the cage scenes. Lets hope more of his masti we will get to see in the coming episodes.

haha well the swearing part was kinda obvious cz trust me the situation of getting trapped in the jungle is pretty scary...n tht net came out of nowhere ...so i guess swearing is fine thr pretty natural human nature πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..no comments for aakash m glad red team choose chetan n aman ...akash is surely v insecure ..we knw it from day once since he started bitching abt shweta cz he knws shweta is v popular ...nw whn mika n jay r thr....we will get to see a lot of reactions frm aakash πŸ˜‰...chitrashi n jay seem to gel well ..eagerly waiting for today's epi 😳😳
mehak.S thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dinajv

it was an amazing episode.....Jay was cool he mingled though we cudnt c him a lot. NEver in my life hv i eva seen him swear lk that....i was completely taken aback....i also nvr knew he wore glasses

like i said it was the situation that the swearing came 😳 he was tired ..walking n plus tht kidnapping by those weird men
mehak.S thumbnail
todays epi was very cute jay is full on with hs flirting ..lol .. and its v funny how he tells whnever raksha bandhan comes he used to hide ..i was literally laughing ..🀣did any1 else notice jay was very quite in the uncut scene epi whn every1 was singing dancing he was js standing thr quitely
Edited by mehak.S - 14 years ago
bmtdluver thumbnail
hi!! omg, jay looked really cute(like a little kid) in his glasses.i never knew he wore glasses

oh, i didn't see today's epi- it comes on at 10 over here

lol, luv your avi!! he was awesome in did- mitun da ka star
bmtdluver thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mehak.S

haha well the swearing part was kinda obvious cz trust me the situation of getting trapped in the jungle is pretty scary...n tht net came out of nowhere ...so i guess swearing is fine thr pretty natural human nature πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..no comments for aakash m glad red team choose chetan n aman ...akash is surely v insecure ..we knw it from day once since he started bitching abt shweta cz he knws shweta is v popular ...nw whn mika n jay r thr....we will get to see a lot of reactions frm aakash πŸ˜‰...chitrashi n jay seem to gel well ..eagerly waiting for today's epi 😳😳

lol!! yeah, the ninja part was kinda funny though.he was like, treat me gently plz!i hope the red team rocks.i knew that they wouldn't pick akash though- cuz i jay thinks he is the most controversial(which he is)