Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH 30th July Written Update

roku_huseinfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

YRKKH WRITTEN UPDATE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys i'm back with today's epi....😊today's epi was really very emotional n touching...i started crying seeing their love for Akshara... akshara n all did a fabulous job....👏👏 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Akshara crying…Vish says look at me daughter.…I'm not crying…(but he is crying)Rajshri says hmm I can see….choti says Akshara we all want to give u something as a token of love…she says actually we all want to give u some gifts…at first dadi ma gives Akshara a gift…she gives Akshara her (dadi) biddai necklace …she says her dadi gave this to her during her biddai …nani ma gives her a gold coin…choti gives her a lahanga…Omi uncle gives her his poem diary… he says he is giving his poem to someone for the first time…Akshara says n she will read all the poem…because it's the most precious gift…dadi then asks dhaniya n bhola to come…dhaniya n bhola gives Akshara a "ma sarash wati" murti….choti ma says didi let me put all the gifts in other bag…Varsha comes n says one min kaki…I too want to give Akshara something…she takes the morti from Akshara's room n asks her to take them in her new home…. Akshara becomes very happy…but she thn notices Shuriya is not there…Akshara asks Varsha where is Shuriya???

Shuriya n Anshu sitting n crying…. Anshu asks Shuriya y Akshara going ???its wrong… Shuriya says I know its not right…. we all played with each other.. Fought with each other…so its normal tht we will feel bad…..but u knw all are giving Akshara gifts ...Anshu says gifts??? But y?? Shuriya says actually we all are giving her some gifts so tht she can remember us seeing them…Anshu says but I have not bought any gift for her…. Shuriya says no problem….just give her something which will help Akshara to remember u…. Anshu says ok n leaves…

At Akshara's room…Diviya gives Akshara a gift.. She says it's a night dress for her first romantic night…Akshara blushes. Diviya then asks Akshara not to cry…becz it will spoil all her makeup…. Rajshri asks choti to put the luggage's key in Akshara's purse …Shuriya comes….he sits with Akshara…Akshara asks Shuriya where he was…he say he was searching something…actually he hide tht long back…so it took time to find it….Shuriya shows Akshara  her payal….Akshara becomes shocked to see tht….Shuriya says whn u were small u used to make noise wearing this payal…It used to irritate me a lot.. so tht time I hide tht…but today ur going na…so take thm with u….now this won't disturb me….Akshara starts crying…. Diviya asks Akshara not to cry….Anshu comes with a gift …he says Akshara di I too brought a gift for u….he gives tht box to Akshara …Akshara opens it….. It's an alum clock…. Akshara says y alum clock? Anshu says I don't want anyone to shout at u for getting up late…. this will help u to get up early… Akshara starts crying…Rajshri consoles her…. Akshara then says dad I don't want to go leaving u all….i won't b able to stay there without u all…..all crying uncontrollably …..dadi asks gopi dadi to take all out….all leave without Akshara's parents n dadi ma…

BREAK

Shuriya takes Anshu in terrace … he asks him not to cry…. Anshu says u too crying na…Shuriya says aree I'm not crying…see I'm laughing…. Shuriya thn says see Anshu…we are Akshara's brother…so we have to take care of everyone…so now lets go n check whether all the gifts are packed or  not…Anshu says but brother….whts the need of giving everyone a gift….Shuriya laughs at  him n says aree it's a rasum..

RR sitting with his friends…his friends says this was the best wedding thy have ever seen….RR says have to …after all its Singhania family's wedding….his friends agree with him….Mohit comes n asks RR to come with him…. RR says tell me here na…Mohit says it's personal…. Mohit takes RR aside… Mohit says see RR..u should b careful abt ur jokes ….RR says y? Mohit says only for u Naitik is not happy with is marriage …..y u told Naitik abt u n Akshara??? RR is shocked …he says Naitik still angry for this matter???? Mohit says yes….so now u must b careful… RR becomes tensed n say sok…

BREAK

Akshara still crying…vish say Akshara don't cry pls…Akshara says I don't want to go leaving u all…dadi says Akshara u know one day every girl have to go… girls  have to go leaving their own family n have to make one new family …I too left my home n came here….ur mom n kaki too did tht…Akshara says but dadi yeh ghar mere he rahai ga na??? Dadi says of course  dear… u all won't forget me na? Vish says Akshara how can we forget u… ashram says thik hai aap yeh kamra a se he rak na..i'll come here n stay with u all…. Rajshri says ofcourse dear….but daughter u must b careful ….u should come here after asking all the elder…n one more thing…don't do anything which will point finger at n all of us….Akshara is crying uncontrollably….

PRECAP

Mama ji saying i've seen better preparations than this wedding…Naitik is upset to hear tht…
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome Update Roku, 😃
awh what an emotional episode. It made me cry 😭
Ohh the precap! this mama bhi na! he finds something bad in everything. 😡
ashes thumbnail
Just reading this recap made me cry , very emotional epi.  excellent work on the updated thank you .   😊
anku2cute thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awwww such an emotional eps....thnks roku
precious_zeba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for de update...
miss_choxz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
cheers...............i hate mamaji!!!
Varsha-01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...........
Angelskiss thumbnail
thanks for the update! very emotional episode....

268143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

an emotion filled epi .............. thanx alot 4 da gr8 update

-jia- thumbnail
A very emotional episode...