Balika Vadhu

BV - July 30th 2009 - Written Update

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Highlights : Suguna does not respect Shyam
                     Jagya's bad habits continue to grow

Maasa and sons, with Shyam are at the table eating lunch while the women serve them. Anandi refuses to serve Jagya. Bhairav laughs that they must have had a huge fight. Daadisa chides Anandi's behavior. Shyam and Maasa talk about business. She asks for some papers. After eating lunch, Shyam goes up to fetch the papers. The women sit to eat lunch. Sumitra and Anandi start to serve themselves in their husband's plates, while Suguna gets a fresh plate for herself. Maasa tells Suguna to eat in Shyam's plate, This way there would be love and respect among the couple. Besides, it is the house's custom that the women eat in their husband's plate. Suguna ignores Maasa and continues to serve herself in a new plate.

Maasa stops Suguna and yells at her to listen to her. She insists that Suguna should eat in Shyam's plate. Suguna gets up without eating and says that she doesn't need to follow such rules, or gain her husband's love. She leaves angrily. Shyam sees and hears all this. Maasa feels bad for him. She follows Suguna and yells at her for being so arrogant. She demands to know why she is always morose. Shyam had done her a big favor by marrying her and saving the family name and she should not disrespect him. She insists that Suguna should come down and eat in Shyam's plate. Shyam comes there and tells Maasa that Suguna need not to anything that displeases her. He is not upset by Suguna's actions. He requests Maasa to leave Suguna alone. Maasa tells Shyam that he will regret his decision to give Suguna so much freedom one day.

After Maasa leaves, Shyam tells Suguna to do what she wants. He only cares about her happiness. He knows that Suguna doesn't love him, but he doesn't care about that. He asks Suguna to take care of herself and her baby. A servant comes there and hands Shyam a note. Shyam reads it and is upset.

Jagya is in his room studying. Sunder comes there and tells him to leave studying and come with him. Jagya refuses saying he has to study. Sunder convinces Jagya that he is so brilliant and doesn't need to study. He reminds him that he has to go to get his watch back from Ballu. He eggs on Jagya to go ask Daadisa for more money. Jagya goes to Daadisa and asks her for money. Daadisa refuses to give saying Jagya is spending too much. Jagya butters her up a little and Daadisa gives him 500 rupees and refuses to give any more. Jagya then goes to Sumitra and manages to lie and extract Rs. 500 from her too. He comes out happily counting his money. He sees Anandi and hides the money behind his back. Anandi is puzzled..

Message : Children are easily influenced by friends and parents need to keep a watchful eye on their children

Precap :  Shyam tells his mother and no matter what he has to support Suguna. Radha is upset and tells Shyam that he has broken all relations for that one relationship with Suguna...

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Thank you for the awesome update as always!

I am just amazed at Shyam....what is this guy made of??? They just don't make ppl like him anymore.....How can anyone be THIS selfless and understanding?? *sigh*

Sugna is just throwing silly childish tantrums....I wonder when she'll grow up :S....She should atleast think of her child's health if no one else....just like Shyam pointed out.

I hope Anandi manages to bring Jagya's truth out in front of the family.
mah403 thumbnail
thanks!!!!

i agree sugana is being very childish. shyam needs to control her a little more...
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update

when is jagya going to get out of his bad habit
aish_punk thumbnail
Thnx 4 d update..

Suguna shud seriously learn some manners..!..I mean she shud atleast respect Shyam..she's being so rude to him...! I hope she unnersans how much he loves her ..!..Its hard to find guys like him..

Jagya is surely getting into bad influence..!..Sunder is just too gud in buttering people..! n \Jagya's fallin more n more 4 him..!

I wonder what that note was which made Shyam upset..was it 4m Radha..?