TB : Hina Khan knows to multi-task..

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
Hina Khan aka Akshara of Yeh Rishta had been shuttling between Mumbai and Delhi to give her exams, and at the same time shoot for the wedding sequences...

Hina Khan, the new bride on television has been super active for the past many days for two reasons!! Of course, one of the reasons being her grand wedding in the Star Plus show, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai. 

However, the girl has been busy with her exam schedules too, and had been flying regularly to Delhi to write her papers. "My BBA exams were in Delhi, and I have been shuttling between Mumbai and Delhi all thro' the wedding sequences. I was very much nervous as I had to do well in both phases of my life. I am glad that my exams went well. Also, the fact that the viewers have liked the entire wedding sequence gives me immense pleasure".

Talking about her study pattern, the actress says, "Whenever I was not shooting, I used to study in the makeup room. Now that all is fine, I am motivated all the more for the gruhapravesh sequence that I am shooting".Edited by starry.phoenix - 14 years ago
good for hinaaa
she knows how to balance her lifeeee
thanks for the postt
thanks for sharing...it's very difficult to concentrate on the exams while shooting i guess..hats off to hina..