YRKKH 31st July 09 - Written Update

Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

WRITTEN UPDATE FOR FRIDAY, JULY 31st, 2009

VIDEO UPDATE: to be added (by -nipun97-)

Hey guys! Its Payal! Today's episode was a nice one. The beginning was good when Anshu and the boy's side kids patched up. The only annoying part was when Mamaji was badmouthing the preparations.I was really happy when Naitik spoke up and Dadaji sides with him. Mamaji left angrily, but who cares. my god. he was such a pain. Moday will show the bidaai.

UPDATE

The episode starts off downstairs. Naitik's family [elders] are sitting with each other. One of the relatives say that he really liked the preperations of the wedding. Rituraj's dad agrees and says that the girl's side did a very good job. Mamaji says "No one took care of the groom's side" The rest of the family frowns. Waiters bring coffee. Mama touches the cup and says that the coffee is too hot. Rituraj's dad says that mama ate everything except for the halwa, thats why he's hungry, Shaurya did everything for him. Mama starts saying "Shaurya is good for nothing. He was just pretending and he couldn't serve us properly." Bhabhi ma says that he only couldn't serve you halwa and I remember at your nephews wedding the ice cream had finished. These things happen at weddings. Mama says "but we did bring a tub full of icecream. people do anything for the baraties" Dadaji looks angry. Naitik's dad tells Mamaji "where can someone bring halwa at 2:00am?" Dadaji says "if akshara's family did any wrong, I apologize for it" Mamaji says "how many times will you apologize?" Mamaji leaves angrily. Rituraj's dad tells Dadaji not to take mamaji's words at heart, he's like that. Everyone is frowning.

Gopi dadi, Omi kaka and Bhola are packing sweets. Shaurya comes with Anshu. Anshu goes to take a sweet but Shaurya stops him. Anshu asks for one. Shaurya says later these are for the Baraties. Anshu says "its not only their wedding, its Akshara's as well" They laugh. Naani comes. Naani asks what they're giving the baraties? Shaurya says sweets. Naani starts her nagging. Omi kaka says that they are giving silver coins as well. Naani still naags. Omi kaka says that we are giving them what nothing can top, we are giving them Akshara. Naani smiles and leaves. The boy's side kids come. Anshu is walking from them but they call them. The boy's side kids say that Anshu lost, Akshara is coming with them. Anshu says "Dadu says that which ever girl gets married, they have to go one day" Omi kaka and Shaurya smile. The boy's side says "he finally understands" They snicker. Anshu says tearfuly "Yes I have, but when your sister bids farewell you will be sad as well" They boys side kids think about this. The boys side say they understand. The boy's side kids tell Anshu not to cry, they will take care of Akshara. Anshu asks if they will take care of Akshara. The kids smile. They become friends. Omi kaka and Shaurya smile tearfuly. Naani comes. Naani is happy that Anshu is taking care of the boy's side. Anshu gives laddoo's to the boy's side kids.

Everyone is in the hall chatting amoungst each other. Gayatri tells Bhabhima that Mamaji was the limit today, she hopes he doesn't say anything infront of the girl's side. Bhabhi ma agrees and says that they can't say anything because he's the elder. Naitik, Rituraj, Nandini and Rashmi come. Rashmi asks when the bidaai will be. Gayatri says soon. Omi kaka and Shaurya come. Omi kaka say "do forgive us if we missed anything" Naitiks dad says "there is no need" Omi kaka say that they brought something. They give the sweets and coins out to them. Naitik's dad whispers to Omi kaka to give one to Mamaji. Omi kaka gives one to Mamaji. They give the rest out. Mamaji tells One of the relatives "I've seen better preperations at other weddings" Shaurya and Omi kaka look worried. Naitik's family look upset.

Rashmi whispers to Nandini "why does mamaji always do this, they did so much and mamaji insulted them infront of everyone" Naitik is listening. Rashmi says "he takes advantage of being eldest, no one can say anything to him" Mamaji goes on badmouthing about the preperations. Shaurya and Omi kaka look down. Naitik says "mom? some people are never happy, no matter what you do for them" Everyone look worried. Naitik goes on "The preperations are very good, but they just look for mistakes, they don't have a sweet mouth to praise" Gayatri shakes her head at Naitik to ask him to stop. Naitik goes on "they are the girl's side, so can we tell them anything? Can we put them down for everything?" Bhabhi ma motions Naitik to stop. Naitik says "this is what I think, so I said it." Naitik looks at Dadaji who looks angry. Naitik says "I don't think I said anything wrong" Everyone looks at each other angrily. Mamaji says "See this? How the boy is opening his mouth and talking about elders?" Mamaji looks at Naitik "is that how you respect us? He's turned to the girl's side already, what values you have given to the boy, are you seeing?" Dadaji looks really angry. Dadaji goes to Naitik. Naitik lowers his eyes. Dadaji says "I am seeing and understanding." Everyone look worried. Dadaji says "And how my good my boys values are, I know found out" He smiles. Everyone is shocked. Dadaji looks at Mamaji "and about our boys sanskar, if elders have forgotten whats right, how can we look at the children? Will we keep quiet, will we not say anything?" Dadaji says "they are the ones who take our sanskar's forward."

Dadaji says "everyone standing here knows that the girl's side did everything, but to find something wrong in everything is not the job of an elder" Mamaji says "even you are are taking sides with Naitik?" Dadaji says "from everyone, we don't want you to talk like this to the girl's side" Dadaji says "even my house has girls, when we get them married, will you stay like this too? will you do the same thing? No one will send you an invitation for happy occasions. Those who don't know happiness, why would we include them?" Shaurya and Omi kaka look worried. Mamaji leaves angrily. Rituraj's dad says "Omkara ji, don't worry, you did more then we all expected" Shaurya and Omi kaka smile. Naitik's dad says "next time do give Mamaji a lot of halwa, that way he won't complain" They laugh. Bhabhi ma asks if Akshara is ready, its almost time for the bidaai. Shaurya and Omi kaka look at each other sadly.

In Akshara's room. Akshara looks around her room. Everyone is crying. They lead Akshara to the door. They stop. Akshara turns back and looks at her room crying. Akshara sees her photographs. They show her sad crying face.

PRECAP

They bidaai. Akshara is seated in her Doli. Everyone is crying.

Pressing the 'like' button or commenting would make me happy 😳

Edited by Payal25 - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

precious_zeba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for da update...

Drishti... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thankyou so much for the update...its like word to word..wow
lastmin thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx for the update!!! atleast Naitik stood up for what is right!!!
268143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

thanx alot 4 da update .......... appreciate it

daddysgirl786 thumbnail
thanks!!

i am so very very proud of natik today! he rocks :)
live_life thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Fiiinally naitik did something right! relli proud of him
Thanksss a lot payal!
Varsha-01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...........
mitzi11 thumbnail
thanks a lot  payal for the beautifull update