.::KDMHMD Creations Gallery #8::.

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 14 years ago

Congrats on the 8th Creations Gallery!!๐Ÿฅณ

As we all know, our previous creations gallery wes about to cross 150 pages, so a new one needed to be open.

Link to previous galleries:

Many have not been following the rules in the previous gallery. New rules are also added.Please read the RULES below before posting anything here.

1. PLAGIARISM. Plagiarism is cutting out parts from other sig makers signature, taking the credit of someone else's work. In short Plagiarism is taking the work of another person and claiming that it is yours. No Warning PMs will be sent, but definitely you will be given a chance to defend yourself. If you are found guilty then Warning will be raised.

We have had members plagiarizing creations in our previous gallery and a warning was also given. I hope we wont see it again in this gallery and onwards.

2. NO QUOTING UPDATES. This have been repeated many times already but we still see members quoting creations. Please stop quoting updates/creations especially long ones. It's takes a lot of time when the page loads. And the Dev Team cant always check each page to edit them. So please see to it you don't quote any updates. You can use the @ format.

3. MERGING/MORPHING - NOT ALLOWED. Taking the original photos and putting desired faces of your favourite actor/actress is wrong as you are messing  with the copyrights of the original photos.

4. KDMHMD CREATIONS RELATED ONLY. Please post creations related only to KDMHMD and it's stars. Events and others are fine but siggies from other shows are NOT allowed.

5. NO POSTING OF REQUESTS. Criticism and comments are welcome but DO NOT place siggy requests in our gallery. We have the Avi & Siggy shop section for siggy requests.

6.DO NOT STEAL & POST WITHOUT PERMISSION. This doesn't seem to be working. Many of our creations are being posted outside I-F (ApniCommunity, Indya Forum, Facebook, etc..) without asking permission from the maker and without giving credit. In fact the person posting in other forum is taking credit for our creations. This is a really sad thing. No matter how much we ask, it is still being posted. Asking permission and giving credit is not that hard, is it?

7. BE CREATIVE! HAVE YOUR OWN STYLE. Try not to copy other sig makers style. Be creative and have your own style. If you have been inspired by any member, then please do give proper credit.

We hope these things will be remembered not only for this gallery but from now onwards.

Thank you!
-KDMHMD Dev. Team-
Edited by *Shifali* - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Farru- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congratualtion on 8th Gallery....
blueocean_787 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulations on 8th gallery.... how i wish i can be creative like you guys, i always visit the gallery to enjoy all the siggy created by all of you guys... Hats off to all of you..

esha
PremKiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
congratz deshians on 8th gallery.
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
8th

congrats Deshians.....
cuteprincess03 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Congo Deshianz For 8th Gallery๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ 

My 2nd Family Rockkkkkkkkks Big Big Timesss

๐Ÿ‘

Love You All
                                                                                  Jui
Edited by cuteprincess03 - 14 years ago
cute_bear thumbnail
congrats on the 8th gallery
friendsforeverh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations on the 8th creation gallery to all๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š.
DESHiANS ROCK๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Hina
--Sarah-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congratulation on the 8th gallery ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š
-Faith- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulations on the 8th Gallery guys.. Our forum has definitely one of the best and most awesomesauceee creative bunch of sig/avi makers...๐Ÿ‘ Kudos to each one of you

And Shifu bacha๐Ÿค—.. thanks for reinstating those rules... I esp wanted to ditto number 7.... Being inspired is fine...  but getting over inspired and without any due credit ... its quite sad.. And soo unfair to the other person who has invested time, effort and creativity to develop their own style.. I mean if u are creative enough to copy/rip off anyone's style.. I m sure u can be creative enough to come up with your own style.. Dont put off and dishearten the person who created that original style atleast aur agar itna hi hai.. Atleast credit that person for the style๐Ÿ˜•

Oh and also its soo true I see IF sig makers creations being used else where and that too without due credit/ permission... thats not done

Edited by -Faith- - 14 years ago