Aug 3-7 Mangalam Subha Mangalam - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
thanks laksh!
one thing in my mind is, if meera and arthi shared the same father, wouldn't meera have recognised him when the family came to visit arthi in connoor?
Originally posted by brinny_g

thanks laksh!
one thing in my mind is, if meera and arthi shared the same father, wouldn't meera have recognised him when the family came to visit arthi in connoor?

Logic brins 👏 .. Guess thats why Meera is so senti abt Arthi .. or probably Meera & her father must haven't met each other for a while 🤔 ..
Thanks for the updates laksh..

oru vazhiya RSK gaali.. Wonder why Dilip had to wait all these days to finish him.. Evlo periya bomb blast plan thevai illay..  Unncessarily they kiled a police officer and a mentally challenged girl..
thanks laksh....
meena hasnt returned ....and only 2 more days!!!
Edited by bjda - 14 years ago
Thanks laksh. Count down for the curtain has started. Arthi kalyanathirku aarthi sutri jora Rojavudan serndhu Mangalam padalam vanga.
Thanks for the updates...so Parthi/Anandhi have patched up? Thats the end of their saga??? 😍

Parthi has no emotional feelings abt Hema taking him for a ride?? Hema and Parthi did not even meet after her arrest? Does he at least realise that Hema was out to dig gold? What abt her string of husbands...wat has he got to say abt this?

With quick flashbacks they trying to make a long story short. This simply shows their hastiness in wanting to wind up this serial...!! 😒
Originally posted by bjda

thanks laksh....
meena hasnt returned ....and only 2 more days!!!
Perhaps she is busy honey-mooning in the Alps...must have said sayonara and made an early exit after those flashbacks..!!😆😆😆
Originally posted by rojapoooo

Laksh, thanks da , RSK gaali yaa?? mission accomplished?
yaar ellam Roja kooda mangalam paada varringa??? joraaa
oru tharam clap pannittu, kai thookunga ....
I am with you...ippo naan clap penittu kai thookuraen..can you see it??😛
Originally posted by nithyamkv

Thanks for the updates laksh..

oru vazhiya RSK gaali.. Wonder why Dilip had to wait all these days to finish him.. Evlo periya bomb blast plan thevai illay..  Unncessarily they kiled a police officer and a mentally challenged girl..

I agree with you. It is just Dilipan Vs. the Minister. Where as they not only killed/injured other people - they also killed Arthi's father and destroyed her family and ready to kill her as well. They started becoming violent because one student died in the protest. Now what if all of the victims'  relatives start fighting against these people - never ending I guess.

Laksh thanks da - detailed update - athu sari, inimel India kku
esp. Tamil Nadu kku ponaal hand bag le oru pistol illatta knife
irukkanum !!!! State poora oru kolai veriyOda alaiyaraangalaa??
Panrathu pollathanam, ithile enna justification?? Now that
RSK is dead, state poora honey and milk rivers odarathaa???
Look at the message here - oru politician sari illai nna odane
pOttu thallidanumaa??? kashta kaalam!!!