Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
thanks laksh!
i agree with niths and migan - one act of violence (even if it is justified) will lead to more acts of violence; intentional or not. this is how terrorism works - starts off with a cause, 'for the people' or against a corrupt group of people, and they end up becoming corrupt themselves
Bonheur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. The denouement seems very messy and quick.
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates laksh..

Maya waste role.. periya buildup in the beginning.. ellam busss...
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks Laksh.

Wonder what Meera/ Ranjan group achieved by killing RSK except dousing their anger. They lost their degree, lead an underground life, traumatized Arthi & family, ultimately also going to be punished by law for the murder....more loss than gain.Though their anger is justified , their action is not.Education should preach tolerance not violence. I fear such serials can have adverse effect on our youth who like to emulate their hero/ heroins. [srima , when did you become another sujatha ? 😉

Have this doubt. Arthi says Saravanan hit her & she fainted. Saravanan , supposed to be a good & noble hearted Dr., could not have abandoned unconscious Arthi & left. So i think it must be one of ranjan's men who posed as saravanan must have hit Arthi & kidnapped her.Edited by srima - 14 years ago
srima thumbnail
Dr.Rajasekar asks a smart question "Appo Meera innum uyiroda thaan irukkala" nu 🤣 .. ..Vidiya vidiya ramayanam kettu seethaiku Raman chitappanu sonnapola😃
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It would have been logical and nice to see a little happiness in Ganesh when he saw Arati again.  I also thought that Arati was pregnant and that was why her mother got angry with Ganesh.  If it has been six months since the Coonoor incident, Arati should be in an advanced state by now.  Hmmm, I guess time does not count in these serials.
srima thumbnail
Very happy to see you back eljay.
srima thumbnail
Thanks Roja for the suda suda no no no kodhia kodhika update.

Lots of questions are unanswered. How meera group abducted arthi, what punisments were meted out to the group ? Uppu chappila mudivu.

Since srima's singing will be unsagikkable she is thattufying jalra to Roja's Mangalam.👏
smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Rojakka for the super fast update 👏... Ellarum sernthu oru Mangalam paadalam .... PK thaan romba nondhu poyiruppar .. en story yai ippadi kolai pannittangale nu ... this whole week of Kalyanam is a waste😡...
Edited by smlaksh - 14 years ago
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Mangalam Roja. Looking at the update there seem to be a lot of loose ends - What happened to the mentally retarded girl, what happened between Maya and Dilipan, What punishments the group got, does Meera know Arthi's dad is her dad as well, .....(Endless). As Laksh pointed out - this whole week is a waste. I am glad it is over.