Aug 3-7 Mangalam Subha Mangalam - Page 5

Posted: 14 years ago
thanks for the mangalam roja, and thanks to all the patient kalyanam updaters, laksh, nithya and roja 👏

well im glad this has come to an end, but we could have been spared the songs of praise for sujatha at the beginning of the episode!
Thanks for the super-fast update, Roja. And thanks to all the other updaters too. I don't intend to watch whatever serial it is that replaces Kalyanam. And since I don't watch any other serial, I guess this is pretty much my mangalam from IF too.

It has been great connecting with people at IF and making new friends. I may visit Other/Fun topics now and then if time permits.

Best wishes to all
Bonheur
Thanks for the kalakal updates Roja...

Meena real kalyanam brought reel Kalyanam to an abrupt end..
thanks roja...
lots of ques still unanswered....  maya i think was a useless char not much of a role......
Thanks Roja for a quick and intersting update.👍🏼 

The serial is a sheer waste coz it started off very promising but towards the end it was a total disappointment. With all those unnecessary  flashbacks and clipping off important scenes leaves the viewers utterly unsatisfied.😡
so thats the end of the drama? oh im totaly lost i have missed lots of parts. so that should be the end of the story is it?
Originally posted by Bonheur

Thanks for the super-fast update, Roja. And thanks to all the other updaters too. I don't intend to watch whatever serial it is that replaces Kalyanam. And since I don't watch any other serial, I guess this is pretty much my mangalam from IF too.

It has been great connecting with people at IF and making new friends. I may visit Other/Fun topics now and then if time permits.

Best wishes to all
Bonheur

Bon, I don't intend watching the new serial either, so it looks like I am down to two serials now, and one of these days, it may become just one.  But I do hope you continue to come to these pages, because old friends are like wine, the older the friendship, the better it becomes.  So I am not going to accept your mangalam, for one.

Unfortunately, it looks like SS didn't get much of a chance to exploit his acting ability in this serial, it just became Meena's vehicle and that was that.  I hope he gets better chances soon.

Thanks to all the updaters here.
Hi Bon , i agree with eljay. why this decision to bid goodbye to IF. Will certainly miss your valuable comments. Pl. reconsider your decision.

This serial Kalyanam took off well. But along the line it became a one man/woman show. Excessive publicity given to meena, sidelining all the other characters .
bon...
i too think u shouldnt go...pl do give a thought to it....
Thanks for your kind thoughts, Eljay, Srima, Bjda, Smlaksh, Nithya. I shall try to pop by when I miss you all and the many other friends the I have made at IF though I don't intend to watch any more serials.

cheers
Bonheur