Views

Users

Frequent Posters

itsalwaysme thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hai its a good showw..
but plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
dont let dhani & amber depart with the entry of a new lead
dont plzzzzzz get dhani couple with that new onee...
"AMBER & DHANI MAKE A GOOD PAIR"
nadu_786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi, can someone please tell me what the name is of the song or the film that ambar and dhani perform to at Diwali Rishton Ki Mithaas????
The upbeat one where all the fireworks go off......
Thanks
Diwali Rishton Ki Mithaas Main Event performance please!
Thanks!
Ambar and Dhani Forever!
shonia09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can someone please explain to me about Amber sisters situation?
Is she married to the son of the famly shes living with? And why did Amer marry for his sister?

I think I missed a bit...😕

preeti2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OK I haven't been watching this show for a couple of months... and I was wondering why he got married again, and to who (she looks really young)?

Mona_Maurya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nadu_786

Hi, can someone please tell me what the name is of the song or the film that ambar and dhani perform to at Diwali Rishton Ki Mithaas????

The upbeat one where all the fireworks go off......
Thanks
Diwali Rishton Ki Mithaas Main Event performance please!
Thanks!
Ambar and Dhani Forever!

The song was title song of Amri Khan-Twinkle Khanna's movie "Mela".😊

Mona_Maurya thumbnail
Originally posted by: shonia09

Can someone please explain to me about Amber sisters situation?
Is she married to the son of the famly shes living with? And why did Amer marry for his sister?

I think I missed a bit...😕

Originally posted by: preeti2008

OK I haven't been watching this show for a couple of months... and I was wondering why he got married again, and to who (she looks really young)?

Amber & Madhu are cousins while Sarla-Avinash are sibings. Amber is adopted so Amber's dad & his aunt(Madhu's mom) planned acco. to which they plot against Dhaani. Aunt & Amber's dad convinced Avinash's parents for Madhu-Avinash's wedding after Sarla-Amber's wedding. Avinash's parents were first against to it as they knew about Amber-Dhaani's wedding but later they became adamant & put the condition that Madhu-Avinash's wedding will happen only after Amber-Sarla's wedding. Amber denied to marry Sarla & decides to leave separately with Dhaani at Delhi. They secretly live for Delhi. Madhu on her wedding day gets devasted on knowing Avinash's decision of Amber-Sarla wedding first...Madhu calls Amber but Dhaani replied her. Dhaani assumes something wrong with Madhu as Madhu wished her good wishes for future. Dhaani sacrificed her love & threatens Amber for suicide at railway track... Amber unwilingly & under Dhanni's pressurize readied to marry Sarla. But he is not happy. He just tries to keep Sarla happy as being childish, Sarla 's parent threatens Amber to make Sarla happy otherwise his sisMadhu will get the same in return what he will give to their daughter Sarla. Still Amber goes to Dhaani as he couldn't feel live without her but Dhaani gain threatens him that if he wouldn't kept his promise then he would lose his Dhaani. That's why Amber unwilingly living his life without any desire....He is just like a body without soul.😭
shonia09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks heaps mona. That answered all my questions. 😊
MaaU thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hello,
can anyone give me audio/video for amber-dhani song "Haal Dil Ka Tune Kya Kiya Saathiya" PLEASE?
Mona_Maurya thumbnail
Originally posted by: MonI_MaaU

Hello,
can anyone give me audio/video for amber-dhani song "Haal Dil Ka Tune Kya Kiya Saathiya" PLEASE?

SGJH : Audio Songs & Music Corner
kiran420 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i want to ask that in last weeks episode, dhaani saved sarla from getting posioned by snake and she faints herself, and then her bhabhi and sarla brought her back to her sasural (amber's house), and i noticed one thing that no one in the house, like the aunt, the mother, bhabhi and everyone doest not recognise dhaani's face, can anyone plzzz tell me wht was all that abt, i mean dhanni is thier used to be bahu then how come they cant recognize her by looking at her face???