SGJH Help Desk: Any Questions ? - Page 4

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by kiran420

i want to ask that in last weeks episode, dhaani saved sarla from getting posioned by snake and she faints herself, and then her bhabhi and sarla brought her back to her sasural (amber's house), and i noticed one thing that no one in the house, like the aunt, the mother, bhabhi and everyone doest not recognise dhaani's face, can anyone plzzz tell me wht was all that abt, i mean dhanni is thier used to be bahu then how come they cant recognize her by looking at her face???

Coz noone has seen her face properly except Amber's dad, Madhu & Amber himself. coz at wedding time, Dhaani was under ghoonghat. The Aunt herself denied Madhu not open Dhaani's face before moohdikhayi ceremony. so Before they did ceremony, All the blunder had happened & nobody could able to see Dhaani's face except the 3. Ya everybody knows recognize her by her voice but Dhaani pretended mute in front of them so nobody will be able to recognize her...as she wont show her face to all 3 who had seen her.
heu mona081187, thxx for ur help, as i dont watch SGJH everday, i watch very seldom, that is why i was confused, anyway thx for the story line.
Originally posted by kiran420

heu mona081187, thxx for ur help, as i dont watch SGJH everday, i watch very seldom, that is why i was confused, anyway thx for the story line.

No problem sweety m always there to help you guys...😊
plzzzzz amber dhani ki pics upload kar daye plzzzzzzzzz guys
we love thshow a lot and plzzzzzzz never let amber& dhani depart they create gr8 chemistry
Hey,I watched the first few episodes and from what I saw Amber's father was happy to make Dhaani his DIL,what happened all of a sudden during the marriage?WHy was he against the marriage but its good Amber got married anyway but now I hope that they meet and have a great time.Why Sarla?She is such a child and I hope its Amber and Dhaani who ends up together.

Thanks
Originally posted by smitha80

Hey,I watched the first few episodes and from what I saw Amber's father was happy to make Dhaani his DIL,what happened all of a sudden during the marriage?WHy was he against the marriage but its good Amber got married anyway but now I hope that they meet and have a great time.Why Sarla?She is such a child and I hope its Amber and Dhaani who ends up together.

Thanks

Story So far...
Is there any siggy's of Ambar & Dhani plz?

why sgjh is becoming so for boring for us? when will they meet? why dhaani is doing that? why then she has keep why herselfe away from him, why? Just so boring to siad it

i missed whole lot of this show...can any1 plz help and tell me why does dhani's husband has another wife?:S