SGJH Help Desk: Any Questions ? - Page 5

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by -Saalekh-

i missed whole lot of this show...can any1 plz help and tell me why does dhani's husband has another wife?:S

When Avinash and Madhu's wedding was happening, Taiji and Amber's dad made a plan to bring Amber back by getting him married to Avinash's sister Sarla. they figured that they would not let anyone know until the day of the wedding so Amber had to marry for the sake of Madhu. They also tricked Amber into coming home for the wedding by saying that Avinash will only marry Madhu if he comes to the wedding. The day before the wedding, Uma finds out and tells Amber so Amber goes home. Amber tells Dhani that he and Dhani are leaving. When Amber and Dhani are at the train station, Dhani begins to worry for Madhu's marriage, she tells Amber to go and marry Sarla, though Amber refuses. After much argument her goes home. There, Avinash's parents are demanding that Amber marry Sarla then Avinash marry Madhu. They suspect Amber is not there, Amber arrives at the nick of time and gets dressed for the wedding. Dhani goes home and Sudha angrily rushes to the wedding, Taiji and Amber's dad trap her. Amber marries Sarla as he thinks about his wedding with Dhani as he does it. After the wedding, Amber does not accept her but her takes care of her thinking only of Dhani during this time. Sarla's mom finds out and threatens to ruin Madhu's happiness so Taiji tries to bring Amber and Sarla close.

Hope that helps! 😃
Edited by ShabnamSahebi - 14 years ago

Till thursday i.e 31st of december star plus was airing the episode where dhani gets ready and sits for the pooja...but on friday they repeated the same episode and now we(in pakistan) are an episode behind...

can anyone confirm me that is this happening in pakistan only or in other countries too...?
the same thing has happened with other shows as well on different times...its really annoying specially when i visit the forum and i get to read the updates before watcing the episodes!

Can SP change it back to the way it was!?
Originally posted by 28ade

Till thursday i.e 31st of december star plus was airing the episode where dhani gets ready and sits for the pooja...but on friday they repeated the same episode and now we(in pakistan) are an episode behind...

can anyone confirm me that is this happening in pakistan only or in other countries too...?
the same thing has happened with other shows as well on different times...its really annoying specially when i visit the forum and i get to read the updates before watcing the episodes!

Can SP change it back to the way it was!?

Don't know buddy but i think it's only at ur side..coz nobody complaints about the late telecast till date...but anyways no worries...it might be coz of year change, they faced a satellite problem...so be in touch with the forum & enjoy..atleast u r not missing anything...above all..after reading comments..u can hv a close view...i wish ur problem mat soon be solved... Keep smiling & enjoy...😊
Edited by mona081187 - 14 years ago
can anyone plzz post the new pic/logo of sgjh in whcih dhaani is shown in wedding dress with a smiling face, plzzzz,
Originally posted by kiran420

can anyone plzz post the new pic/logo of sgjh in whcih dhaani is shown in wedding dress with a smiling face, plzzzz,

Thanx mona081187 for the reply!

Can u tell me about the relationship between madhu and avinash? They loved each other a lot then y did he rape her and now he's treating her so badly...whats the reason behind this?
i had missed a few episodes in between so probably cudnt catch up with their story!
Originally posted by 28ade

Thanx mona081187 for the reply!

🤗🤗🤗

Can u tell me about the relationship between madhu and avinash? They loved each other a lot then y did he rape her and now he's treating her so badly...whats the reason behind this?
i had missed a few episodes in between so probably cudnt catch up with their story!

Never mind..m here to help u all...Actually It was Madhu who loved Avi whole heartily But Avi was just infactuated/attracted  by her beauty. If Avi loved her so much then he would definitely support her in absence of Amber during their Wedding. He never loved her...Avi is a mom's boy who afraid of his mom & wont go against her ever. As after wedding , Avi's mom made distance B/w Madhu & Avi till Sarla gets her right by Amber. Madhu always obeyed her Mother in law but Avi being distract by his sexual desires couldn't control himself. That's why in middle of night...he raped Madhu in absence of his mom. As now his need has been fulfill so he is ill-treating Madhu now coz for his desire Madhu had hurt his male ego alot by ignoring him.

Hope it helped.😳

Thanx alot once again .....
all confusion cleared.... 😳
Can somebody please give me a detailed summary of what is going on in SGJH right now???
i stopped watching this show when dhani's doli was sent back after she was already married to ambar.
can you pleas also include pictures of who each character is?
all i know is that nobody except for ambar and someone else has seen dhani before and now she is a maid in there house. ambar still lives her but he is married to sarla so he cant let anybody find out.
THANK YOU SO MUCH IN ADVANCE!!!!!

If your reply is too long or detailed to post her, you can pm it to me! :)

Originally posted by simran936

Can somebody please give me a detailed summary of what is going on in SGJH right now???
i stopped watching this show when dhani's doli was sent back after she was already married to ambar.
can you pleas also include pictures of who each character is?
all i know is that nobody except for ambar and someone else has seen dhani before and now she is a maid in there house. ambar still lives her but he is married to sarla so he cant let anybody find out.
THANK YOU SO MUCH IN ADVANCE!!!!!

If your reply is too long or detailed to post her, you can pm it to me! :)

Sajan Ghar Jaana Hai - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia