SGJH Help Desk: Any Questions ? - Page 6

Posted: 14 years ago
hai
after dhani been thrown out of dholi ,amber goes against his family and stays with dhani and her mother at their house
later the bad thougi plays a trik and decides to get married again amber with avinash's sisatr.(avinash is to get married to madhu amber'ssister)then she asks amber to stay for 7 days in madhu's marriage and then .Then in mean while she arrangs his marriage then uma(ambers mother )gets to know abut his sons marriage and asks him to go back to dhani.
amber then is insisted by dhani to get married to sarala as she is scared of madhu's marriage being dropped .Then he marry's sarala .Later th dakus plan to kill amber as he left the poor dhani & married rich sarala
then dhani fights with the dakus and asks to leave hishusbandand the dakus agree to do on a condition that she will live with her husband in her sasural.
after she enters she got to be a maid........
hello, i have missed some episodes SGJH  .. My last episode was when amber's kundali was asked by srala's parents..

Can anybody plz update me the story after that??

I have these questions?

1. has Dhani's identity revealed to Amber's family?

2. Has Sarla  came to know about Dhani?

3. Why Amber's father is looking for dhani?

4. What did Tayaiji tell dhani, that 'tumse bhi bada mayabini is going to come' ?? whom she indicated?

5. What is the current track??

6. Why dhani left the house??
Originally posted by t2004sachin

hello, i have missed some episodes SGJH  .. My last episode was when amber's kundali was asked by srala's parents..

It's ok Sachin...U hvn't missed much...U can read updates if u want detalied episodes..as there were many sweet Amber-Dhaani moments...😊

Can anybody plz update me the story after that??

As for now m replying ur queries...but still u want story update..let me know...i'll do...😊

I have these questions?

1. has Dhani's identity revealed to Amber's family?
Nopes...not now..but it'll will be revealed by the end of this week or next week...as Amber & his father came to take back Dhaani to Raghuvanshi family as daughter-in-law...Sudha wants her daughter to hv a grand Bidaai so this will take time...😊

2. Has Sarla  came to know about Dhani?
Sarla knew about Dhaani being Amber's 1st wife & love but she is still unaware of the fact like all other family members that her Sakhi is Dhaani. 😊

3. Why Amber's father is looking for dhani?
He wants Dhaani to live with Amber as his wife & die by the effect of cursed kundali instead of Sarla.

4. What did Tayaiji tell dhani, that 'tumse bhi bada mayabini is going to come' ?? whom she indicated?
Unaware to fact that Sakhi is Dhaani..She taunts Sakhi that now Amber's love i.e., Dhaani is coming to Raghuvanshi family & Dhani's love magic is the biggest one from all for Amber...
As he loves her alot more than anyone else...
😳

5. What is the current track??
Actually it was Sudha's plan to trap Sarla's parents as well Amber's father & tayi that Amber's kundali is cursed...due to which Amber's wife will die after 1 month..As per God's grace Sarla met with many accidents which made Sarla's parents & evil Raghuvanshi's assure that Amber's kundli is cursed in real... So Sarla's Parents & Amber father/Tayi...wants Sarla to be waya from Amber for 1 month & Dhaani take place of Sarla as Amber's wife for 1 month due to which the influence or effect of cursed kundali make Dhaani die instead of Sarla...

But as we all know...that it was all Sudha's plan to re-unite Amber-Dhaani so nothing like will happen...Also by Dhaani will get pregnant by the blessing of Kuldevi's pooja which had happened earlier... The current track is interesting & will be romantic too...😊

6. Why dhani left the house??
Coz Amber told her to leave...As It's Amber's plan to welcome Dhaani respectfully at Raghuvanshi family as a daughter -in-law instead of Sakhi...So he asked her to leave...So that he take her with Sudha's permission.πŸ˜‰

Hope u r helped...let me know..if still there is any confusions...I'll help😊
@ mona081187 ..

A big thanks from me.. 
Originally posted by punjabi_qt26

Any queries or Suggestions Regarding this Show
Please Post Here
Do not Create Multiple Threads Asking For Help
They Will Be Deleted By The Dev Team

If you know the answer to any question asked here, please reply, and help that member

Thank You!

Hope this 'Help Desk' Helps
Love and Regards, Punjabi_Qt26
why are thy changing neha saxena (dhani) character) and geeting bharka in place of her pls donot do we like onle kunal and neha and kunal and neha jodi.
Originally posted by tpadmaja16

why are thy changing neha saxena (dhani) character) and geeting bharka in place of her pls donot do we like onle kunal and neha and kunal and neha jodi.

We can't help it...as it's Creatives choice to replace or not...As Creatives has given explanation that Neha couldn't justice with the changed & bold Dhaani's character which they want to show in future so they hv to change her as she is only capable of doing sweet roles not tough ones...thia is what explanation Creatives gave...

if u want to oppose then u can mail SBS or Creatives about ur suggestion...u r most welcome to express ur views...it has many times happened that with a high public demand...one actor has been retaken..so u never know...may be with enough reuqests of viewers can bring our old Dhaani back again...😊

Please don't replace Neha

can i have sbs's address so i can send them my message to request not to replace Neha
Hei everyone,

I am new to the SKG show,

Please tell me why Amber's dad punish danni's mother???????
Originally posted by anna44

Hei everyone,

I am new to the SKG show,

Please tell me why Amber's dad punish danni's mother???????

Amber's dad left Dhaani after the wedding coz  of some caste issue...so Sudha decided to punish him & give her daughter Dhaani all rights of Raghuvanshi family....So she created a false & cursed horoscope of Amber & replaced with Amber's real horoscope so everybody got trapped by Sudha's plan & which lead Amber-Dhaani reunion & Sarla separated from Raghuvanshi family...After disclose of Truth..Amber's dad took revenge from Dhaani & her mother...in this process...Dhaani's mother aka. Sudha died & Dhaani got support from Ambika Bhawanai(Dacoit who is good from heart)...Although Sudha never tried to hurt anybody intentionally but Amber's dad being evil paid her back by killing her....