Sajan Ghar Jaana Hai

SGJH Help Desk: Any Questions ? - Page 7

Wifee thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Is there a written update for 1st April?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wifee thumbnail
Is there a written update for 1st & 2nd April?
esumitkumar thumbnail
I have just started watching the serial...can somebody tell me why Amber' s father kills Dhani's mother ????
Wifee thumbnail
Hi is there as update for 8 & 9 April 2010? 
panpan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Imu.M-

ermm does anyone know the name of main leads, the Husband and the two wife ??

why no written up date of 8th and 9th april.
your's up dates about serials are best among others i like very much as i am hearing problem since lst five years and difficulty in undestanding videos.
thank you very much😛😃
panpan
ShabnamSahebi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: panpan

why no written up date of 8th and 9th april.
your's up dates about serials are best among others i like very much as i am hearing problem since lst five years and difficulty in undestanding videos.
thank you very much😛😃
panpan

The reason that there are problem with the updates is because there is no updater for Thursday and Friday, I used to do the update for those days, but now I have no time to do them those days.
Edited by ShabnamSahebi - 14 years ago
jyjyjy thumbnail
Please tell me the story of Madhu . Who is she ? Who is she married to ? Does nobody knows that Madhu's husband only is the father of her child and what does everyone think abt her .
ayesha232 thumbnail

guys actually i didnt watch the serial for abut a week that why i didn't got that YESTERDAY Y AMER WAS NOT RECOGNIZING dhani even thogh she disguised her self but her face was clerly shown so anyone can recognize her

Wifee thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi is there an update for 3rd & 4th May please?
Mona_Maurya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Friends Sorry about Updates as we don't hv back up updaters who fill update s in absence of regular updaters....Sometimes...Regular updaters doesn't hv enough free time to provide u updates ..in that case updaters got late or sometimes unavailable too...i can only suggest u in that case...

Google "Starplayer" & read the brief updates mention below each video of particular date which u want...If anyone could copy-paste them here as "Brief Update" then i'll be great thankful to them...

Let me me if anyone interested to do it...i'll make them sticky time to time...

Thanx in advance for any help for future regarding updates...

& sorry for all inconveniences,,,,