Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH 3rd Aug Written Update

roku_huseinfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

YRKKH WRITTEN UPDATE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys its me updating today... 😳todays epi was one of the best epi of YRKKH.⭐️.i was literally crying seeing the epi...it was sooooo emotional n soo touching... all did full justices to their character....👍🏼 loved hina, Rajshri n all...thy just rocked today..Hats of to everyone... 👏👏 it was really hard to write today's update as it was full of emotions... i tried my best to bring tht emotion through my writing...  hope i did justice... 😛 but i would suggest everyone to watch today's  epi....love ya...Roko...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Akshara   crying uncontrollably. She is coming out of her room n remembering wht she used to do …. She is getting some flashback seeing veranda, her room…. she just can't stop crying remembering all this… she goes to the mandir…gets some flashback …Rajshri Vish crying with her….dadi Varsha Rajshri Vish takes Akshara in the hall where Naitik n his family was waiting for her….bhabhi ma gayatri takes Naitik out from there….after tht vish ,Rajshri ,Varsha dadi takes Akshara near the door….Gopi dadi brings the rice… Rajshri goes behind Akshara…Akshara starts throwing thm. …Rajshri crying pathetically.. Shuriya Varsha all crying…. Akshara crying n throwing them….  After completing this rasum she was suppose to put her feet out  of her house….but she takes it back n starts crying again…vish consoles her ….she hugs vish n after that puts her feet out of  her home…Gopi dadi brings the kumkum thali….Akshara puts her hand on it n thn puts the hands on the wall…. ?Rajshri crying uncontrollably.. vish n Rajshri takes Akshara near her palki.. dadi consoles Akshara …Akshara turns towards her n says dadi I'll remember all ur teachings… bless me so tht I can make a beautiful relationship like ur n mother's with my mother in low …dadi starts crying….Akshara  hugs  her tightly  … dadi says y not Akshara ….u will get more love from tht family thn here….nai ma standing behind Akshara…Akshara turns …she says nani if I have every hurt u thn pls forgive me… nani ma says nooo Akshara u never hurt me… Akshara hugs her tightly too…. She thn hugs kaki….she says u won't forget me na Akshara?? …she says not……Akshara thn hugs Rajshri n cries pathetically…she hugs vish n omi,mami ji…. After tht she goes to Shuriya…she says finally u succeed to sent me out of this home…Shuriya starts crying….she hugs him …. After tht she hugs gopi dadi ,dhaniya….Akshara notices Anshu crying…. She asks y ur crying…u must b happy na u will get my room/??Anshu says I don't need ur room Akshara didi..pls don't go…..choti says Anshu she have to go dear..now she will live with Naitik jiju na… Anshu thn turns n asks Naitik. jiju pls take care of my sis…aap Akshara didi k sath he rahe ai ga…. We will do everything for u….but pls don't take my sis…. He thn hugs Akshara….. Naitik gets emotional…he wipes tear from his eye…Mohit make fun of it…he says biddai main sub log rotai hai….but u pls don't cry…other wise ppl will laugh at u…

BREAK

Akshara hugging Anshu…. After tht Varsha comes…Akshara says Varsha me going …after me ur the daughter of this home…so take care of everyone…u have to take care of my father…because he never shares his sadness/ problem with anyone…he won't share his sadness with anyone after my leave..vish crying…. Akshara says Varsha u have to take care of my father…u will na???? Varsha nods her head… she hugs her tightly…. Rajshri comes near Akshara.. Akshara says ma pls don't think much abt me…n father pls don't get angry at her ….she loves me a lotttt na thts y she will b upset after my leave…both of thm crying pathetically….thy hug each other…dadi ma comes n says Rajshri if u cry so much then how will Akshara go?? Pls stop crying ….Rajshri wipes her tear…she bless her ..Akshara says ma u all have to promise me one thing… Rajshri says say daughter….Akshara says pls don't cry after my leave….Rajshri says ok….then Varsha takes Akshara n makes Akshara to sit in the palki…

BREAK

Akshara  sits in the palki…she is crying n holding varsha's hand…. After tht Shuriya n some other ppl takes the palki in their shoulder….thy take it near the car…gayatri n bhabhi ma brings Akshara out of the palki…gayatri thn asks Reshmi to do the gatbandhan again…she does tht….thn gayatri asks Akshara to sit in the car…Akshara still crying. she turns back n sees her parents n all crying…gayatri asks her to sit in the car…she sits….then Naitik was going but gayatri says where are u going Naitik???he have to sit with Akshara…Naitik says ma u sit with her na…nandini says jab tak gatbandhan hai tab tak u can't go anywhere leaving her…u have to sit with her… after tht Naitik father asks RR  to drive the car RR thinks tht if he drives thn Naitik will feel bad..soo he says Mohit will drive the car …hearing tht Naitik sits in the car with Akshara….

PRECAP

RR mom says if u make noise whn take the plates tht it will mean tht there will b lots of quarrel between u n naitik but if u don't thn there will b peace only…

Edited by roku_huseinfan - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anku2cute thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awwwww lovelyyyyyyyy updateee roku....thnkuuu
babyhumz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanx great update made me cry
lastmin thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx!! hope tomm they will show some scenes of Akshara and Naitik interacting!!!
268143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

thanx alot 4 da gr8 update ............... lookin 4ward 2 Naksh interactin

myluv_harshad thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
thanks! poor Akshara now she has to deal wif Naitik all by herself!!!........ Akshara is gonna drop the plates....... watch...
Saydie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update, naitik..ufff im getting mad at him..i hope these two clear out their problems..
Saydie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
also im happy that RR had some sense and is realizing what he should and should not be doing
d.y. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update. akshara will in all probability drop the plates
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks roku for the v emotional update

this episode was the best considering even naitik had a tear which made all laugh!!!!!!!!