Uttaran 3rd August 2009 Written Update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
Seems like Priya is a bit busy today to post the written update, so I thought may be I could do it, just a small update

It starts with Tapu comes to meet Veer in the resturant, where she says that the lunch is from her side. Veer in the serious tone asks her, what does she think about him but Tapu replies that she hasn't really spent much time with him yet and she needs more time. But Veer says I know that you decided something in our first meeting only, and I want to know the truth. Tapu replies to him that she does not think that they are made for each other, their tastes are very different and so as everything else. Veer thanks him and says that he would tell his parents, and she too should tell hers. And both goes apart.

(I am happy atleast everything is sorted between them.. and no more tapu talks b/w chavee 😃)

In the evening, Sid comes to drop Tapu home and promises, as soon as he completes his studies, he would come to her family to ask for her hand.. And Tapu too says that she also wants to show her dad her prince charming i.e. him.. (i m actually impressed that he doesnt have probs marrying tapu.. dnt noe if they try to create ny probs after sometime😳) 

Tapu enters home in a very happy mood, and finds Ichcha tiding up the dining table.. She comes to her and twirls her around saying that today she is very very happy. Ichcha asks her what happened? she replies that she met Veer today and about that she is very happy.. on the other side nani listens everything and gets very excited thinking thank god she sent Tapu to meet Veer today.. Tapu takes Ichcha to her room and tells her that Veer will no more come in their lives, as she has finally told him that she can't marry him. Ichcha's face faited hearing that, she remembers all those moments she spent with him.. and now he no longer would be in her life..

On the other side, Veer calls nani and says that he wants to meet all the elders in the family, there is something important he wants to tell and nani happily says that he may come. After keeping the phone, she excitedly calls everyone in the hall and tells them that Veer is coming to meet them.. Whereas Damini says but Tapu hasnt told us anything about it.. On the other hand, Tapu whispers to Ichcha that why is he coming now? may be he wants to tell the truth to everyone, and that would be great if he do cz that will make her work easier and goes away. While Ichcha again becomes sad. Nani tells everyone to do preparations and asks Ichcha to stay in her room until Veer goes away and she nods her head.

Precap: Veer asks Damini Ichcha's hand in front of everyone and everyone shocks including Ichcha. (Thanks to
mona081187 )

Sorry for the mistakes guys.. Please click the like button if you liked it.

Thanks
Tiya

i wonder what the answer will be!
priya isnt busy tumne hi update likh diya. thoda patience rakhte to woh likti 😡