*Uravugal August 2009 Archives - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Friday - August 21st, Episode 60
by atina :Credits to Vuiluthu.com   [MEMEBRSONLY]

It is late into night ...in Gayu's house everyone is already in their beds. Here comes Raja with his three friends. As soon as they park their bikes Raja tells them," this is the house da....just start smashing all the windows...without even leaving one glass there da...." They all get busy throwing stones while TK and Raji get up and have a peep thru the window...Gayu and Suda also do the same. Gayu recognise Raja. They all come down to the door....Raji asks Gayu whether she knows him and the reply comes from Gayu," yes...he is a student in the tutorial college" Raji says ayo...and runs to the gate followed by TK and others.

Seeing this Raja tells his friends to be ready to attack "jansi Rani's dad". TK gets hit by many stones and starts bleeding from his head. Gayatri comes forward and goes to Raja. Here again Raja goes when Gayatri told him that she was kind enough not to inform the police ...," ada...inga paarudaa....nee yarudee ennai mannikarathukku....I am going to hold your hand now....what can you do about it...?" Seeing this situation Sudha runs inside and calls Krishnan and tells about Raja's galatta there.

Next minute we see...Krishna stops his bike there and starts hitting  Raja and team...the fighting goes on for sometime. Raja's friends back up and Krishnan is holding Raja's neck and tells him not to bother Gayatri anymore. Raja asks him," why are you so bothered about her then...nee enna avalai vachuttu irukiyaa...?"  By this time Raja's friends come to them and separates Krish from Raja and hold him while Raja again asks," solraa...avalai nee vachukitu irikiyaa???" Krish hesitates and shouts," dei...ava en pondaattee da...ava en pondaattee da...fools....pongada...innoru thadava if any of you give any such trouble to her.......then....podaa..." Raja and friends run for their life when they heard this fact from Krish while TK, Raji and Sudha feel happy to hear the same. And our Gayatri as ususal gives a TL ( Thimiru Look !!πŸ˜‰)

Krish comes to them and Sudha, Raji and TK thank him and Raji asks him to come inside and sit sometime before he leaves. Upon this invitation Krishnan looks at Gayatri expecting her to call him in...but as usual Gayatri gives a TL,..and Krish replies," Illenga athai it is ok....mamaa.your forehead.....bleeding...please take care...let me go now"  He leaves and others go inside.

Sudha and Raji are busy in giving some first-aid to bleeding TK's forehead....while Gayatri simply stands there and stares somewhere. Noticing this Sudha asks her," akka...how come you did not ask him to comein...vaanga koopitta nee yenna koranja poiduveh?" Before Gaytari answers anything Raji starts," how can she do that? avathaan thimiru pudichu alaiyaraaleh?..why are you staring at me like that....
you could murachufied at those rowdees instead right? just head into your mara mandai one thing....if anything happen to you like this only your husband can be your side to save you....better get that into head...we did not get you married just for the sambradaayam....if anything happen to us...who is there to help us.....it is not easy to live with two grown up girls in the house...it is like vayituleh neruppu kattittu irukara maadiri...theriyumaa? yenga...you better advise your daughter about all this....education alone will never give this kind of mariyathai....ennamo periya IVA mathiri pesa vanthuttaaa" Telling this much she goes inside.

Next morning...class room..Krishnan enters and notices Raja's group staring at him and the black board. He turns to the board and shocked to see the following words written..." Padikkada kanavan...Krishnan  Paditha  manaivi?"  Seeing this Krishnan walks to the middle of the class and takes his position right infront of the board and simple stands there. Raja asks," Krishnaa....enna...will the teacher come to the class today...or is she on leave today?"
Krishnan replies," sariiii...I know pretttty well who wrote this and why it is written...let me clear your doubts myself....yes..Gaytari...I mean teacher is my wife....I just wanted to get eductaed more...and she also felt the same...that is the reason I am here...and I am not ashamed to do this at this age and she also thinks the same way.....when I am here she is my teacher and I am her student that is all...nothing more than that....now that I have told all the truth....you may not have  any further questions..." telling this he goes to the board to wipe those words away.

Radha and other students are shocked to hear this news ...meantime Gayatri comes there and notices Krish near the boeard and she manages to read it also since Krish stopped wiping it away when she enter the class room. As usua Gayatri goes off her head😑😑😑,
What is happening here...My God...what is this..?
Ithu...naan....no I did not write this someone else...
Shut up.....you have insulted me enough at home....so why here too?
Illa Gayatri....sorrrrryyyy...illa teacher...naan...
do not call me like that ok? all these I tollerated you....now in my class room itself....che....I am even ashamed of seeing you even...even after trying all the other tricks on me...I am so rigid...so you thought if you announce like this openly...nann masiyuven nu..?
Illa...Illa...Gayatri....I did not do entha thappum......look here if I did something wrong please pardon me...( he runs to her and stands infront of her and continues) Gayatri.....naan...
podum...stop there...I was tollerating you until now...inimelum ippadi mallu katta I am not ready....so please decide who should stay here either you or me...only one of us can be here...
Sari Gayatri...look here....I know you love to work....and your happiness is mine...so you please be here...naan poren...

( Radha looks shocked and sad....as he leaves the class room)
Raja's friends goes to the board and cleans it and Raja's team rowdees applaud....Here comes the Princi...and walks straight to Raja and enquires about his wounds on his arm and she tells," Raja....you dont have to struggle tt explain..as I know the whole story...I do not like to see my studnets doing rowdism.....so immeidately get of this class and this college...you are dismissed from here..." Gayatri still standing near the entrance of the calss room ejnoys this warning to Raja. As Raja leaves the class room she morochufies at Gayu.
Our Parvathy comes to some vaithiyar like a PK ( poonai Kutty). An old man comes and asks what she wants. Parvathy tells," Samee....please do not misunderstand me for telling this....one of relatives daughter has become pregnant even before her wedding...and paavi maga....ippothaan after three months telling this news to us.....so we all do not know what to do...that is why I am here to seek your help sameeeee" He asks her wait and goes inside. Parvathy looks around and mukkadufies her thalai..waits for the vaithiyar.
He comes back with a packet and tells," indaanga...just mix this with milk and give to that girl..this medicine is very powerful...and it can even abort  upto six months embryo....this is made out od powerful herbs..."

Parvathy takes that packet in her hands .....with confussion....sadness and happiness......
Edited by atina - 14 years ago