Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH 6th Aug Written Update

roku_huseinfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

YRKKH WRITTEN UPDATE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At akshra's home…Varsha working….Shuriya comes n says oh ur here…. Varsha gets up n asks Shuriya he needs anything or not….he says no nothing…he get everything after hearing such a good song….Shuriya says u know Varsha I'm really happy for u… it was Akshara's wish tht u will take her place….I'm really happy ur fulfilling her wish…..Shuriya notices that Varsha is not happy…she is a bit worried….Shuriya asks the reason…she replies she is worried for Akshara… Shuriya says y? she says Naitik knows abt RR n Akshara's relationship…Shuriya says what??? When n how u did not tell me abt this ???I would have tired to make him understand…. Varsha she says she tried…she asked Akshara to write a letter…. Akshara wrote a letter….  But she don't know whether Naitik got tht letter   or not…. Shuriya becomes mad at Varsha….

At Naitik home….Naitik n Akshara standing out side Naitik's room…nandini says its Naitik's room…rather its Naitik Akshara's room…nandini thn asks Akshara to come in…Naitik too was coming with Akshara…but Reshmi says bro u can't enter now….u can enter at evening but after giving naik…. Mohit says now I understood y sis are always excited abt their brother's wedding…. Thy want to get naik that's y…RR says aree sis stop all this now…how many time u all will take naik??? Nandini says jitni bar we can…. Reshmi thn say dada ur becoming impatience na for meeting Akshara bhabhi??But u can meet her after evening only…all laughs…. Mohit says ok lets go then Naitik… bhabhi ma asks Akshara to enter with her right feet. She does…. she looks around the room…. nandini asks u liked it na Akshara? Akshara nods…. Naitik tries to enter into his room for getting his cloth…. But girls stop him….  He says aree I just want to take my dress….gayatri says don't worry son I'll sent ur dress to u….Naitik leaves….gayatri was going to bring Naitik cloth but nandini says aunty y don't Akshara chose a dress for Naitik?? Gayatri becomes a bit upset….bhabhi ma says hmm from now on Akshara will do everything for  Naitik…. Now choti bhahu u can take rest…. gayatri becomes more upset…  bhabhi ma asks Akshara to find a dress for Naitik…she wanted to give a shirt but gayatri says actually Naitik won't to wear this…give him a suit… he prefers this types of dress now… gayatri chose a suit for Naitik

Varsha tells Shuriya everything…. he becomes tensed…. Varsha says if he gets that letter thn everything will b solved…. I just hope Naitik gets this letter…

Mohit finds a way to pass time…he asks Naitik whts his experience of being married?? Mohit also says he have to answer in one word… Naitik says homeless …all laughs…. After thn  Mohit asks RR how he is feeling??? he says in one word? Mohit says yes…RR looks at Naitik…Naitik becomes upset seeing him…. RR replies he is very happy for Naitik…Mohit says hmmm ur happy thy Naitik came homeless… all laugh… Mohit thn asks Naitik 's dad …he replies expectations.. Mohit says wowww…now who will answer…. He sees mama ji passing by…he asks him…one man says nothing without dissatisfaction …mama  ji gets angry…he replies   I just want Naitik never  bow down his head in front of his wife thts it… Mohit says Naitik don't listen to mama ji…if u bow down ur first day only thn u will b able to lead a happy life..

BREAK

Naitik nods…. All becomes happy…. Gayatri brings Naitik's dress… she asks everyone to take rest…all leaves for taking rest…bhabhi ma comes n calls Golabo n others.. she asks thm to take the flower…. The letter which Akshara wrote on her wedding day tht was with the flower ….but it flew near Naitik feet ..Naitik was taking the letting but Mohit calls him from behind…he asks Naitik whether he want to go n eat ice cream with him….Naitik says no becz he is very tired… by this time tht letter flew somewhere else… Naitik leaves…the letter reaches near RR feet…he takes it n reads the letter…

BREAK

Mohit brings ice cream… but he says he will give thm only if thy give him mony….he   thn starts giving ice-cream after taking money…. There is one ice cream left…Mohit notices RR sitting outside…he take tht ice cream for RR..but he notices RR is tensed…RR shows him the letter…mohit says its for Naitik…RR says yes…mohit says akshra bhabhi wanted to explain everything to Naitik before her marriage but it couldn't reach to Naitik….RR says now how to give this letter to Naitik…. Mohit says he have n idea….

PRECAP

Naitik standing outside his room… Reshmi n nandini asking  Naitik to give their naik….

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaVni thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

thanks ..

hahha how many time will this sisters take naik from theire brother .. tommorow also they will take naik ..hahahah
Varsha-01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update....
myluv_harshad thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
😃  thanks...... cant wait for tomorrow!!!
lastmin thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx for the update!! I hope the letter ka kissa will get clarified and their married life begins well!!!
Saydie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
FINALLY!!! the letter reaches safe hands, mohits, im soooooo happy that akshara and naitks misunderstanding will now be solved.

thanks,
miss_choxz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hope naitik gets the letter

cheers!!!
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I so hope that  the mysterious letter gets in Naitik's hands tomorrow!  Then MU will be cleared up. I want Akshi to be so happy😊
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update

good episode. so much of suspense related to the letter. curious to know it will reach naitik & when
beautiful16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thank u sooo much..........