Uravugal

Uravugal Aug 10 - 14 updates and Discussions

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks da Aishu for the updateπŸ‘  
I actually liked Krish, new student and Gaya scenes..she was burning in jealousy and Krish noticed that so looks like he will take that as advantage🀣🀣 I hope this new girl will make Gaya realize her feelings for Krish, she will maybe be a catalysator in the the relation between Krish and Gaya.

Mugunthan only bended down for his parents when they threaten him with poison, so he doesnt respect his parents either. I feel his parents are weak compared to Krishnas. Wanted to punch Mugunthan and that saguni Senthil😑

Anyway i dont think AM will take back that passbook as he was really humilated by Mugunthan and he thinks Krish wanted to see the accounts coz he was scared he will lose his share...what does that AM think😑..actually I didnt felt bad for him last week for the way Mugu behaved...AM asked for it when he was thalaiya tokki vechu attufies  that Mugu over KrishaπŸ˜‰

From the title scenes, it looks like Krish will get more adi n oothais..poor fellow..he lands up in jail and gets semma beatings😭 also beein pushed down by TK😭 

Edited by meli - 14 years ago
lifeissymbol123 thumbnail
thanks for the updates!
hahaha... gayu's jealousy was super funny! πŸ˜†πŸ€£
and the new girl, radha; her dialogue with the pen was hilarious!!! πŸ‘
hope radha makes gayu realize that krishnan is not so bad after all!

Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Aish... Waiting for pics..
That was a nice episode... AZ and Visalam are atleast good..
I think Radha charracter is planned by someone.. Anyway, I like that..

Mugunthan is fully poisoned...  S and M are 222222 dangerous... How is krishna going to make his words come true.. He is gonna suffer a lot just coz of M...
He needs Gaya3 to be by his side atleast...

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aishu, thanks da - Roja the mutt head does not understand
this - after all a pass book, athu yaar kitte irunthaa enna??
There are umpteen ways of reaching that money without
touching that pass book??? Oru whole episode for this
pass book??? Getting a duplicate pass book is possible too !!!
comb ai olichaa wedding ninnudumaa??? πŸ˜•
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates aish and for the pictures atina.. πŸ€—

Gaya .. unnaku seriayana appu from Radha.. I guess it is Sudha and Raji's plan 😳 and the Headmaster is aware of this..

Passbook returned.. But I think AM will not take it back.. kuduthathu kuduthathu than solliduvarnu ninaikiren..
Edited by nithyamkv - 14 years ago
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Sorry guys, couldn't add my comments within the update earlier 😳...

but man seeing Gayu like that🀣🀣🀣... Raadha... super maa πŸ‘πŸ‘.. keep making Gayu jealous and she'll soon kotting her anger on Raadha for being close to Krishnan openly πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. athai paarka naangellam kudhuthu vetchirukanum 😍..... but Raadha may bring Krishnan and Gayu together naa 😳😳.....

but this Mugundhan πŸ˜‘... i wanted to go up there and ..... he couldn't even abide by his parent's request..... AZ and Visaalam had to take the poison bottle to make him agree... this in itself shows Mugundhan is a stone hearted man 😑.... now that he realized his mistake, he may act like a adangina poonai...but as long as he stays close to that Senthil 😑😑.. Mugundhan will commit more mistakes....

Hope to see some one give aapu to this Senthil πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... and i hope it is none other than our Krishnan πŸ˜›

I agree with Nithya that AM may not take the passbook back....

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

helooooooooooo,
unga uravugal tree la shree kku oru branch ppls.πŸ˜‰

Indha kaalathula ippadi oru periyappava?Amazing periyappa...super.πŸ‘πŸ‘

mugundhan------😑
senthil--------idhe work dhaana ivarukku ella serial layum.nadathunga nadathunga...πŸ˜†
Wow,SHREE KUMAR my fav😳,wife is teacher and hubby is student..good concept...πŸ˜›
Class room scene was good.krishna's expression was very nice.πŸ‘πŸ‘
Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I will tie rakhi to Krish bhaiya and go to his home.. There I will settle things.. M and S has aapu.. If u ppl have any wishes tell me.. I will do that.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
@Shree/ Sumi Akka: Welcome to Uravugal our Analyst Sigarameee Varuga Varuga πŸ‘πŸ‘... Thangalathu Varavai, yaam aavaludan ethirpaarthukondirunthom.  TMS/AV maadhiri, ingaiyum neenga comments kuduthu poonthu vizhaiyaadanum thalaivaa πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜†.... Yeah Rajkanth who plays Mugundhan also has don such negative characters and boy... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† BP just shoots up naa πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... athey pola thaan Ramachandra (who plays Senthil), TMS le opena villain, inge behind the screen villain πŸ˜†...

@ Meenu: me too tied Rakhi to namma Krishnan(Shree) Anne... such a lovely brother he is.... but intha Mugundhanukku thaan athu puriyala 😑

Tuesday update will be up in a couple of hours πŸ˜›