Uravugal

Uravugal Aug 10 - 14 updates and Discussions - Page 3

Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Arjun_Meena

I haven't ever felt bad for not watching the serial in TV. But now I wish I could. It becomes so interesting. Without watching the serial, I am not able to guess what is gonna hapen next..   Hope, thefamily don't break.. Hope AM should always be fine and he should see how krish is behaving and how M is behaving. 

Still wish the same..๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Hope nothing happens to AM.. Am will never accept to abort the child.. Even he will not open the matter to anyone...
M and S irukum varaikum unga yaarukum Sagunam sari irukaadhu... ila ila.. ninga avangala romba nambara varaikum..

Aiyo I can;t imagine K's situation.. Hope Gaya gets to him before anything happens...

Radha's words was good and it was apt to the situation.. Gaya will change soon i think.. I saw the gaya and Krish part.. I like Krish's acting very much.. Chinna pulla madhiri he was acting very well.. he really looked so innocent.. that character suited for his face very well.. or he made his face suit for that innocene.. Great Shree.. ๐Ÿ‘
 Ennoda brother aache summava.. ๐Ÿ˜‰

I just don't liking blaming a innocent soul that is just formed for things that happen in the world... ๐Ÿ˜ก
Gaya and krish part super o super..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates aish..

gayathri padam sollitharangalo illayao.. avanga Vazhkkai Padam nalla kathukaranaga.. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Poor AM.. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Aish.

After watching today's episode and the ending credit scenes with out spoilers these are going to be my predictions:

AM will not tell Ranjani about the Josyam. He will not definitely ask the baby to be aborted. Some how through Parvathi, Ranjani will come to know about it. Knowing Ranjani - she will try to abort the baby by herself- Those are the scenes where she is being rushed to the hospital. Because of this issue AZ and Visalam will get mad with AM and Parvathi family. There will be issues there. I can't say if she will loose the baby.

As for as Gaya is concerned she will slowly realize about Krishnan - But something happens to her or some one hurts her and she has to be taken to the hospital. Gaya's dad blame Krish for this and due to this he will be taken to Police custody. In the process Krish's mom will agree to divorce Gaya due to anger.

Some thing happens between Chitra and Mugundan and they fight as well.

That's all guys. I guess that's the problem of watching any serial with too much involvement. ๐Ÿ˜†
Meena.IF thumbnail

Gaya3, vaazhkaila namakku pidichuvanga mela mattum dhan possessiveness varum.. Teh same way u r opssessive on ur hubby...
Soon Gaya will be with Krishnan bhaiya.. That was a entirely enjoyable scene...
Sudha, we are here for ur support.. Gaya will surely escape with her hubby..
This radha char seems to be a planned one..

Hope, nothing happens to AM.. Krish saves him... AM should live long..
Even is he destined to die, Without knowing the greatness of Krish and the wickedness of M, he shouldnot die.. that is my concern..

Parvathy amma is great and so is Krish.. They sacrifice their hapiness for others..
Waiting for today's episode eagerly..
nithya_IF thumbnail
Thanks for the updates meli..

cute scene between krishna and gaya..

AM.. bad omens one after another.. Hope nothing happens to him..
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the updates aish and meli.
Wed Episode:
Oh man,this gayu is insulting krish so much and this krish is adjusting her adhavida so much.Sweet box thatti vidaradhu ellam rombha overuu aama๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก.gayu-a teacher with no manners๐Ÿ˜กhubby nerla vandha face thiuparadhu,appuram jannal vazhiya looku vidaradhu.๐Ÿ˜†
Vegetable vikkara ladies kku idhu oru nalla paadam.vandha velaiya parthomannu illama avanga veetu kuzhamba curry leaves pottu decorate panna nenetcha ippadidhan dose vaanganum.๐Ÿ˜†

but since he is a pakthi maan, God forewarned him

what?God forwarned him?Eppadi?Bhaktha If u want to live then Abort the child nna?๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก 

Poor AM sir๐Ÿ˜ญippadi oru situation lavandhu maatikittaru.so sad.But killing an unborn child is a crime.And iam sure Am will not let that happen in any situation.

Thursday Episode:

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Krishnan krishnan,Why man ippadi bayapadureenga unga wife kku?she is a well educated women illa?eppadi thappa eduthukkuvanga?yemma,Radha oru pen kuduthalum kudutha,krish and gayu life la koodi gummi adichuttudhaan anguttu pova pola irukku.....vandhadhu vandhutta 2 perayum serthu vatchuttu po aatha.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 

may be you should tell Radha "Krishnan en purushan" ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†).   
Aish dear,Avangale summa irukkum bodhu why r u starting this en purushan song here?๐Ÿ˜ก 
avalukku seruppu arinthichaam.. liftu ketaalam...ivarum lifu koduthaaram." 
Aishu ma,oru letter oru place la vittuteenga meaning maaripotchu....๐Ÿ˜†

bad sagunam mela bad sagunam!!!!Day by Day they are confirming something is going to happen to AM.๐Ÿ˜ฒDefenitely something is gonna happen to AM today and krish looku vidaradha partha avaru AM aa kaapathuvaarunnu nenekkiren.๐Ÿ˜•
Save panni enna panna,asusual his father will always thitting him.father thitting,wifey thitting....๐Ÿ˜ญ

Thitaranga Thitaranga Thitaranga Thitaranga
Edhukku Thitaranga Thitaranga Thitaranga Thitaranga

Edited by shreenithi - 14 years ago
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Nithya and Sumi akka - the thursday update was done by Aishu so Thank her๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks da jaanu for the update n saving my day๐Ÿค— and for the pictures atina๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

aww...the scene between Krish and Gayu seems to be funny...that girl really makes gay jealous๐Ÿคฃ only her ego wont admit it๐Ÿ˜ก

Nothing bad will happend with AM..i am sure about it...but grr..he always scold n takes Krish for granted. He just digged his own grave when he gave all the responsbilities to Mugu n now with the house key on their side too...he will be insulted sooner or later.

nithya_IF thumbnail
Oops sorry.. Thanks da aish for thursday updates ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thanks for the updates and pictures atina..  ๐Ÿ‘

AM saved.. phew.. what an escape..  
Parvathy amma pity you.. What will you do now? ๐Ÿ˜
Meena.IF thumbnail
Thanks for the updates and pics..

Krish saved AM...  Parvathy amma will ask ranjani to abort her child? This is the worst a mother could ever hear.. How could R accept and S for sure will never accept..
Both AM and child sould be safe... I hate this concept of showing that the child will take thaatha's life...
Parvathy amma is gonna get bad name thro' this...  S and M may use to split the family.. 
Wat abt our Gaya?? waiting for her..