Aug 10th -14th updates and archives

Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Mels ... Arase paati naalu arai vitta , kaveri arathu sari aayidum 😡 ...
Thanks Meli for the update.
Thanks for the updates meli..

laksh.. I second your opinion.. 😛
thanks mels!
udhay is so dumb...why cant he put his foot down?
Thanks Mels .. Saro kidnapped for one more time , .... Route ah maathungappa ...
why just kidnapped saro? why not the whole team of arase? it wil be more fun. bring new faces and new problem... kaveri is another moron. why selvi asking advise from arase? she also dont know how to rise a child. just look at uday and kalai.🤢
Very nice update.
Saro will lead Arasi to Vishy
Thanks for thr updates meli..

Poor Saro... pity her.. Wondering what Arase is upto?

What if NT is Arase's spy  and is playing double game..  😆
Thanks Meli....I am using firefox but unable to press the "Like Button" or any other features.

Yessss.... I do agree that Arase has let Saro out to trap Vishy and Gang - chinna meen pottu peria meen catch penna pola...!!...but then in the event  I do hope Saro doesn't get herself sacrificed.

That Kaveri has been given too much of chellam with no discipline - a typical rich spoilt brat. Both Arase and Selvi failed completely in bringing up their respective kids.

Uday is portraying himself as a weakling with no back bone. He shd put his foot down stop his wife from poking her nose into his work. A tight slap for a start shd do some good.