Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hemavathy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

thanks meli chellam unga inimaiyaana updatukku

i think thursday episode was very interesting..........arasi,saro kannaalaiye pesunaanga but enakku dhaa puriyala

Janu thumbnail
Thanks for the updates, Smlaksh

Pls shoot him,,,,, and not to drag again. Pavam saro... inge ange.... ore kidnapped than...
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Laksh for the update....
honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow....GPS in chocolate..NT ur great ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ. Baddies with brain...not like GJ or Vishy who keep brain in safelocker.. rowdies with jokes.. thats good. i like see rowdies than kaveri and her BF. really boring..
thanks for updates.
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates laksh..

Neenga udpates ezhutharelnu therinju nalla episodea telecast pannitanga pola ๐Ÿ˜†
brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks meli and laksh
definitely, NT is a good villain, with his dry jokes. singam's also good, but the rest are waste.
arasi's going to let NT take saro, and that will lead her to vishy
Sue Nair thumbnail
Today we saw the episode whereby Selvi expresses her grief to her mum Arase abt  the problems created by Kaveri. Selvi tells her mum that Kaveri has said that once she is 18 and considered a major she would  marry Jagan without anyone's consent.

Selvi also tells Arase that its not a ripe age to fall in love and get married in a haste. Arase's then says that there is no specific age limit to fall in love - at that moment the "bulb in my head" lit up tellling me that our Arase is taking of her own experience. In fact Arase went a few steps further than Kaveri - got herself pregnant at 15yrs of age..!! Patti mathiri-ye pettium.....???...lets hope she doesn't.  All I can say is only fools rush in where angels fear to trend...!! :-))
brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
today's episode was the best in a long time! worth to watch, guys
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
omg...the best villain  for Arase is gone a๐Ÿ˜ฒ Me who was very sure it will be saro is really shocked but at least one less villain for arase now.

Smart plan by Arase to trick NT..poor guy came out in bail only to be killed na - not worth it afterall

thanks da Laksh sis for the both updates๐Ÿ‘....U did a big favour for me๐Ÿค—
honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
arase, why killed NT. if GJ  died, we will celebrate Diwali in August.๐Ÿ˜Š but why NT? ๐Ÿฅบi am so sad. ๐Ÿ˜ญGJ is wolf not NT. im going  to miss NT. Saro, when r u going to tell the truth abt GJ? after everyone killed.?Dear mr. vishy, my humble request, pls kill GJ before going after others. He is real pest. Then Saro, coz she so stupid.What happened to Sachin? No news ...