* << Maayka Forum ScrApBooK >>* Memories

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago

πŸ€—Dearest Maayka Forum MembersπŸ€—,

When Maayka started, we all were exicited as a new show with a different concept and story was ON.. and I am sure u all love it... Also we all watched it fo different reasons, and i am sure many of u liked the Punjabi of the show at the beginningπŸ˜†

It's confirmed now that  "Maayka  is going to end soon ( on 14th Ausgust 2009), and this forum will be archived.

When we come to the end of a show,  we all will have memories here good or bad but still memories will be taken with us.

Some might leave the forum when the show ends, some will stay ..but before  that lets share our experience with the forum  and our thoughts on the show as a whole.

Its been almost 2 Years and 7 months that we all have been gathering here daily, once the show ends surely the section will be different from now but while we all are here today let us share the experiences and say that something which you always wanted to say....

So  let us create our own section's slambook and recollect the memories in this section!
This thread will always be there to look upto whenever u want.πŸ˜‰

Original idea by Ms Bholi Bhali in Ymlh section.

Rules:
    NO spamming No offense posts/NO bashing
  1. No tears😭😭

Share Best moments in the show. Unforgettable scenes.

Share Special Moments on the forum. Moments you can never forget.

Talk about your Favorite Characters in the show. BUT NO FIGHTING, JUST SHARING!!

Tell us what you think of Maayka forum and what will you miss the most here.

Members you will never forget, share what you like about them and what you don't. Ask them questions, comment on them, that how good they are.
    Your thoughts on ***Maayka Development Team Members*** from oldest to newest

( Virgo_stars(Mod), ShrutiBali(Mod), -Nadii-(Mod), Khushiyana(Viewbie) Miss.Netherland(Viewbie), Pyaari_Shailee(Viewbie), Shockalot(viewbie), Fargan12(Coolbie), Devashree_h,(Coolbie) )

If you have any complain, or wanted to say something for the longest time, but didn't get courage to say it. This is the time to share all those thoughts. Tell us where we are fair, and where we weren't. Just say it all, no offense will be taken.

As this is our Scrap Book, Decorate it with pictures, poems, quotations, collage, posters, banners or anything you want to share with us.

Please no offensive replies here or do not hurt any members, the show is almost ending now so lets use this time in a better way.πŸ˜›

Thanks to each and every member in this section for their contribution through out..you all made this forum what it is..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
We will surely miss the times we had together and you all will be remembered πŸ˜Š

Lots of LOve,

(Credit Gracella From AD Section)

*reserved*
GREAT idea Nadz! This will be a great thread to look back on!
I wasnt an active member in the beginning of the show as I was busy on other forums. But after
suhani left, I enjoyed the show more, especially Angad parts. πŸ˜†

Best moments in the show. Unforgettable scenes.

When Mahi and Shabd met for first time in photo shoot, Mahi looked so sexy, Shabd looked handsome and dashing, the way they looked at each other was very exciting! πŸ˜ƒ
Also enjoyed their honeymoon romance....especially the ice cubes scene...😳 😳
I feel they shd have extended their romance parts a little longer instead of getting them married so soon...

Share Special Moments on the forum. Moments you can never forget.

Enjoyed posts on Angad and the 3 bandars a lot....we had a lot of laughs during those days.πŸ˜†
Also enjoyed giving gaalis to old Buddhi Bua πŸ˜†

Talk about your Favorite Characters in the show.

My favorite character was Mahi of course, not only becuz Im a Neha fan but because of her fighting spirit, her courage, her wisdom and intelligence as opposed to her brainless and spineless sister Soni.
I watched the show mainly for Neha....but also liked Shabd(Vivan), Jeet (before he turned evil) and Angad's acting!

Members you will never forget, share what you like about them and what you don't. Ask them questions, comment on them, that how good they are.

Many thanks to sudhir bhai, fida, mahi-forever, monikaseth and Vivanfan for posting abt the show everyday to keep us viewers abroad informed abt what was going on..
Here in US, we still have 1 month of Maayka left I think...we are waayyy behind! πŸ˜†
Edited by pallavi25 - 14 years ago
Aww I am going to miss this show a lot but what I think I will miss the most is Mahi and Shabd in the beginning when Shabd use to say What ever and Mahi use to say something too but I just cant remember right now.

The best momment was when Mahi and Shabd got married and they shows how everything was the first day.

The specical momment was when Shabd was mad at Mahi for lying to him that she was modern and she wasnt and then it was Diwali and thery were doing fireworks when shabd comes and tell her to set anothe plate for Suhaini and she said that she could have her seat because she didnt want to eat and then she left and he was really sad all though he was really mad at her and wanted her out of the house it showed how much he cared for her and then the other scene that i really really liked was when mahi took care of Shabd when he was sick and in the Hospital.
Originally posted by princessonline

Aww I am going to miss this show a lot but what I think I will miss the most is Mahi and Shabd in the beginning when Shabd use to say What ever and Mahi use to say something too but I just cant remember right now. <br><br>The best momment was when Mahi and Shabd got married and they shows how everything was the first day. <br><br>The specical momment was when Shabd was mad at Mahi for lying to him that she was modern and she wasnt and then it was Diwali and thery were doing fireworks when shabd comes and tell her to set anothe plate for Suhaini and she said that she could have her seat because she didnt want to eat and then she left and he was really sad all though he was really mad at her and wanted her out of the house it showed how much he cared for her and then the other scene that i really really liked was when mahi took care of Shabd when he was sick and in the Hospital. <br>

Mahi used to say "Fitteh Mooh tere" to everyone, she was a real spitfire from the beginning! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Thanks for reminding abt those other scenes. There were many cute and emotional moments in the show between Shahi....
I have started watching it for Neha Bamb.... After Kaisa ye Pyar hai I couldnt concentrate in any other serial. When Maayka started I was releived Atleast I can watch  that sweet face again on tv regularly.. But Slowly I liked it..

My favourite scenes. Each and every scene of Mahi and Angad.. frankly speaking I dont like Shabd Mahi jodi  .. I think Mahi ineeds more tough romantic hero than Shabd.. But I liked Angad Mahi jodi.. Bad good combo

last but not least me sweet sweet friend who made this section  interesting I cant forget them.. Actually I watched this serial not only for Neha but for my these friends also... I knew If i dont watch it I cant discuss with them about it.. Thats why at any cost I  used to watch it..
Every one is sweet but  I should mention some special names.. Fida, Pallavi Didi, Monika. Swati aka  Mahi For Ever, Vivanfan, Sapna Shah.Mahi lover aka Jake.. Mods are also very co operative ans sweet specially Nadii and shockalat..Thanks
I like Mahi , shabd and Angad scenes more then any scene ... also like when mahi become durga and teach lesson too durga and bhudhdi bua..

I want To thank my all sweet sweet friend who made this section  interesting I cant forget them.. Thank You . Fida, Pallavi .  Mahi For Ever, Vivanfan, Sapna Shah. &Jake. sorry if i forget any one name .

And special thank you to all maayka mods...

First time when Maayka's promo  started airing on zee tv, i was never used to watch zee tv before. but one day suddenly i watched its promo and realised that my sweetu Neha is in it.😳..i was like dancing because after KYPH i was so eagerly waiting for Neha's new serial. Only Because of Neha i started watcheng Zee tv for Maayka serial. I became so happy to see Neha as Mahi Malhotra when its first episode aired...From the very begining i gussed that Neha going to play the most important role of Mahi in it as in the first episode it was cleared that Mahi is going to be the best and strongest characterπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³
I loved the show even more than before when Vivan entered the show because i wanted to see Neha wid some tall handsome guy and it was vivan as Shabd. though in begining i didn't like vivan so much but slowly i used to like  him more as shabd. Neha covered all weak points of vivan and Shabd-Mahi become the best couple !😳😳 i still love SHAHI😳😳
bUt my enjoyment of watching this serial reached on the extream when Mr. Indraniel as Angad came into the serial...it was the highest excting point of the serial and not only me we all Maaykians enjoyed it alot...angad for me was the best vilian ...though he was so bad still i like Angad's pair wid Mahi alotπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† I enjoyed fully all shabd-Mahi-Angad scenesπŸ˜›

I made so manyfriends here because of Neha bamab and maayka, so i always be thankful to Neha for this! I love Monika, pallavi, sudhir, swati, sapna, chandni, jake, jenny, vivanfan & many more too!

Specially thanks to Maayka mods wid whom sometimes i disgreed on some point too but still i love and respect them😊...specially Khushiana, shockolate, nadia! Thanks guys & everyone here!😊😳
Originally posted by monikaseth

I like Mahi , shabd and Angad scenes more then any scene ... also like when mahi become durga and teach lesson too durga and bhudhdi bua..

I want To thank my all sweet sweet friend who made this section  interesting I cant forget them.. Thank You . Fida, Pallavi .  Mahi For Ever, Vivanfan, Sapna Shah. &Jake. sorry if i forget any one name .

And special thank you to all maayka mods...

Forgot my name....😭
Edited by sudhirm_2007 - 14 years ago
Tkanu Fida, U r so sweet!
Yes me too going to miss all of u my dear friends. i came here just for Neha and Vivan aka Shahi! i love their pair and stick to Maayka serial only for them. I love all Shahi scenes! Though i didn't like the way this serial moved at the end, still watched it only for Shahi but didn't like the end. it was the worst end ever! i'll not remember this serial but only Shahi specially neha's performance which is outstanding as Maahi! Three cheers to brave  Mahi!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
πŸ‘