YRKKH 7th +10th Aug Written Update

Posted: 14 years ago
YRKKH WRITTEN UPDATE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey friends its me roku updating today...as payal have some net problem so i'm updating today....ok before update..i just want to say something....i got some pms about  7th aug update... n today i saw a post abt tht too...guys i'm extremely sorry to all of u....tht was my updating day...but as i told u all i broke my leg tht day n was in hospital..... i was totally unable to write the update n info u all abt this.... so extremly sorry to those who became mad at me... 😛 here i wrote a short update of 7th aug...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 7th AUG WRITTEN UPDATE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gayatri makes Akshara ready for the pooja…. bhabhi ma is amazed to see Akshara…she says Akshara is looking very good….. this makes Akshara   to remember her dadi…but bhabhi ma say everyone here is like her family….  Mohit n RR finds a way to send this letter to Naitik…Akshara Naitik completes the pooja….thn ring  finding rasum starts…. Mohit was trying to put the letter in Naitik's pocket but he couldnot……after tht all ladies took akshra in   her room…..Akshara becomes very happy seeing her room decoration…. After tht Reshmi n her friends bring Naitik in his room..but thy were not allowing him to enter into his room…naitik enter after giving Naitik to his siters…..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

10th AUG WRITTEN UPDATE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gayatri n bhabhi ma keeps the food in front of Naitik n Akshara. …Gayatri feeds both akshra n Naitik n thn  asks them to feed each other… bhabhi ma says how thy will feed in front of us….lets go leave them alone…but thy  were leaving gayatri sees Naitik table is not neat…she cleans it n keeps the letter on the drawer…after tht gayatri n bhabhi ma went outside n closes the door…
At Akshara's home…. Rajshri calls everyone…she calls Akshara to come down for dinner…. Anshu n Shuriya comes…. Rajshri asks them y thy did not bring Akshara??? Anshu says from where??? Rajshri becomes emotional…dadi says now we all have to eat with out Akshara…vish becomes very upset Rajshri asks him to eat but he says he won't…he then says he will eat something only when he will hear that Akshara have ate… Rajshri says then y don't we call Akshara?? Vish says ok…Rajshri calls Akshara …
Akshara n Naitik sitting…. Akshara asks Naitik to eat something…Naitik says no he is not hungry…. he asks Akshara to eat..but Akshara says she not hungry too..…
Rajshri staring n thinking whether she should call or not…Vish comes n asks her to call…but Rajshri says she can't call…then vish calls…Akshara sitting with Naitik ….her phone rang….she becomes happy to see her father no…she receives his call…she says papa…. Vish becomes emotional…he gives the phone to Rajshri …Rajshri asks Akshara how is she? She replies she is fine….Rajshri then says actually Akshara ur father was says he won't eat anything without hearing that u have ate…Akshara says she have ate ma….n asks  her father to eat…Vish becomes very happy to hear tht Akshara  had her dinner.….

BREAK

Rajshri again asks Akshara whether she have finished her dinner or not…. Akshara says ma y ur asking this question again n again???Rajshri says a se he…Rajshri says ache u r coming tomorrow na for pak phere rasum na??? Vish says ofcourse she will….vish says actually Akshara I was feeling bad for u..was missing u badly…that's y I called u…… now u take care  of ur self…love u daughter….akshra cuts the call n started crying…. She stood up n went from there…Naitik follows her…. Naitik says Akshara ji pls don't cry…I can't see u crying…. Main khana nahe khaya is ka matlab yeh toh nahe u won't eat…Akshara says Naitik ji how can I eat leaving u hungry??? Y ur not eating Naitik ji???wht had happened??? Y ur behaving like a stranger?? Y ur smile stops seeing my face y Naitik  ji???kya galti ho gai hai muhj se …y ur angry with me??? Naitik ji is silent…

At akshara's home….Varsha comes n asks Rajshri abt Akshara…..Rajshri says she is happy but I felt is upset for something…Varsha says wht???

BREAK

Rajshri says I just hope everything is ok there…Varsha says u don't worry mom… Akshara must b upset for u all…for the first time she went somewhere leavening us….that's y she must b upset…u can understand her condition na? Rajshri nodes…. She says hmm ur right…..both of them get to dining table…. Shuriya asks ma now ur alright na???Rajshri smiles n nodes…. Shuriya looks at Varsha…. she is upset…

At Naitik home…all sitting in the hall…. RR n Mohit comes…. Dada ji says aree RR n mohit have u completed ur dinner? RR says dada ji we will eat only after this girls serve us…. Reshmi says y?? RR says whn u all want naik all become like we are ur sister n blah blah…. we r Naitik friends…so now u all have to serve us… nani dad says hmm u r right RR….we have completed our dinner… only they are left…so pls bring food for thm…Reshimi makes a face n goes with her friend…RR n Mohit sits…. Mohit says yeh friendship humai suit naeh karti hai….. it was really fun whn I used to make fun abt u….RR laughs ..he says I too was thinking how a stupid became my friend?? Mohit becomes angry..he says what??? RR says wht u were doing with tht letter??? Mohit says excuse meeee….i tried but u did not do anything….both of thm starts fighting…. Mohit fone rang… .he says excuse me RR…. Mohit goes aside..its Varsha…mohit asks wht happened Varsha bhabhi???are u missing ur friend??? She replies she is missing akshra badly…but she called him to know where everything is alright or not???Mohit says everything is alright Varsha bhabhi today thy will start their new life…. Hearing this Varsha becomes very happy …she cuts the phone…. Shuriya asks wht happebnd Varsha….Varsha says everything is fine between Naitik n akshara…today Naitik will understand akshra….. tht  time thy showed Akshara crying uncontrollably  …

Precap

Naitik shouting at Akshara…he asks her y this happened with thm??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

thanks~~!!

gosh all this over one leter. i hope he gets it soon!
Now this is tooo much! THEY REALY SPOILED A GOOD MARRIAGE! What do they want to show?/tat in arranged marriages boys dn recognise their wives' love for them??N we waited for this! DISGUSTING!😡
For me they completely ruined Natik's character, i don't think they can redeem him, so well done creatives 👏👏👏 (NOT)

thanx alot 4 da gr8 update 👏 thy r draggin ths 2 much .......... i thought Naitik wud find da letter in 2dais epi n thy wud talk 2 each othr about all the differences n atleast begin to sort it out 😡

😭😭Arrange mariages does not portriat like this - creatives are spoiling the meaning of arrange marriages!!!
Thanks a lot for the update....
Yeah Creatives y r u spoiling the meaning of Arranged marriages
Plz don't do this
Thanx for the update
man oh man..come on this is to much!!! they need to resolve it..its their suhaag raat and they are just bickering..naitik needs to chill..how is he supposed to find the letter now..i hope they find it soon!
Thanks for the update
I think their marriage will be better soon'
They are running on the same track as Sapna Babul ka..
Ranvir will clear the mystery in  10 days.. and so will Natik and Akshara.