YRKKH 11th Aug 09 - Detailed Written Update

Posted: 14 years ago
DETAILED UPDATE FOR TUESDAY, AUGUST 11th, 2009

[Sorry Guys was having net problems, thank you so much Roku for the brief update!]

The episode starts with Akshara crying. Naitik tells Akshara not to cry, he didn't want to make her cry, didn't want to hurt her. Naitik says "What do I do? Inside I am crying too, like Im burning in some fire, a lot of pain and trouble and maybe I've given the same pain to you." Naitik says he's completely alone, like he's lost himself. Naitik takes Akshara's shoulder which startles Akshara. "Why did this happen to us Aksharaji? Why? Why did you like someone before me? Why did someone else come into your life before I did? Tell me Aksharaji! Tell me!" Akshara is crying.

Downstairs everyone is dancing and claping. Mohit gets up and takes Gayatri and Bhabhi ma. They dance. Everyone is having fun. Rituraj's mom starts dancing too.

In Naitik and Akshara's room. Naitik still has Akshara by the shoulders. Naitik says "Before I met you, I didn't know what love was, I never had another girl in my life. But when I saw you for the first time, I had decided that you would be the first and only girl in my life that I would love. and what did I want from you in return? Only that I too would be the first and only boy in your life." Akshara is still crying. Naitik lets go and says "was that too difficult? Was it wrong?" Naitik smacks the wall in frusteration startling Akshara. He says "but no, my luck did not fullfill my little desire. You found Rituraj before me" Naitik says "do you know how much it troubles me? That there was someone in your life before me? Maybe you started liking him too." Naitik and Akshara are both crying. He goes on talking about how he feels and how he wanted to be the only person in her life. Naitik tells Akshara that he still loves her still, probably more then before. Naitik takes Akshara by the shoulders again and says "Have you ever loved someone so much that you have a fear of losing them all the time? I'm having so much pain that I can't tolerate it." Naitik walks to the dressing table and both me and Akshara are crying.

Downstairs everyone is dancing still happily. Everyone is having fun fooling around. Mohit and Rituraj are dancing. Both are being funny dancing. Everyone dances.

In Naitik and Akshara's room. Akshara is crying. Naitik says that his luck cheated him, he can't blame anyone. Naitik says "The one that I love have someone else in their heart, right?" AKshara doesn't say anything. She is crying. Naitik says "what do I make of your silence?" Akshara says "You haven't been able to read my silence, or last time you wouldn't have left like that. Wouldn't give yourself pain. You wouldn't lose faith in our love. Its not your fault, my silence is at fault." Akshara tells Naitik that she didn't know what love was until she met him. Her silence is the problem. Akshara cries. Akshara tells Naitik that he's the only one that makes her heart beat, then and now." Akshara turns around but Naitik isn't there. Akshara cries. Piya Baweri plays in the background. She goes and sits by the bed crying.

Naitik goes outside and sits on one of the chairs. Jadoo yeh kya kar diya (sad) plays in the background. They show Naitik and Akshara. Rituraj comes. Rituraj asks Naitik what he's doing. Naitik says that he doesn't want to talk to anyone right now. Rituraj sits down by Naitik. Rituraj tells Naitik that he knows that he doesn't want to talk to him but he wants to know what he's doing here leaving Akshara [bhabhi] alone in their room. Naitik is silent. Rituraj asks Naitik why he's so upset. Naitik gets up and angrily says "Whats it to you?! Do you have to come inbetween everything? Whats your problem?? Just go!" Rituraj tells Naitik that he doesn't want to interfear in between him and Akshara but somehow he did. Rituraj tells Naitik that he wants to end this today. Rituraj takes Naitik's arm and pulls him inside. Naitik says he doesn't want to go anywhere. Rituraj tells Naitik not to shout, he'll wake everyone. Rituraj pulls Naitik upstairs to his room.

Akshara gets up seeing Naitik and Rituraj. Rituraj shuts the door and goes over to Naitik and Akshara. Rituraj says "look bhabhiji, Im sorry, I shouldn't be here so late, but all of this is happening because of me and I need to solve it, this is the only way. This whole thing started because of me and I will be the one to end it" Rituraj says that he knows that this is his mistake, he said something that he shouldn't have. Rituraj says that its all his fault. If he hadn't said anything, none of this would have happened. Rituraj apologizes, he says that he knows all this is his fault. AKshara says its not his fault. Rituraj and Naitik both look at Akshara.

END

thank you..
wow, so much drama over one rejection..
thanks for the update

Finally RR took a step but I dont know if its good or bad for akshi
Naitik just showed how immature he is. He loves Akshara so much, but yet is not mature enough to deal with the small challenges in life. Shankari Tai in an early episode had said that Naitik as an only child, will have a lot of "bachpana." Akshara will clear the misunderstanding completey in the next episode--so I hope! And with her sensitive support, I do hope that Naitik's character will be developed to become a more thoughtful and less selfish, and less child-like person who befits a married man who can build a healthy life with his spouse.

Hoping for happier times on this show!
payal thankyou so much for all your hard work and time in writing the update. I cannot thank you enough as I so look forward to the detailed updates everyday. I  do not speak hindi so I appreciate so much when the updates have every detail written in english. I am just so much into YRKKH that I live and breath this show. Thankyou again YOU ARE A CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thnx 4 d update Payal..

Naitik was being extremely rude! Rituraj was just her past..she loves him now..!..tats more than enough..!

n atleast RR is clearing the MU ...they're acting too childish..to nt solve it themselves..!

Wt did Akshara mean by its nt RR's fault?! I noe tat bt if tat cud provoke Naitik..!
I hope she clarifies everything tomorrow

Thnks for the update
thanks for the update
What an emotional episode . I can only hope things will get better