Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

Hello friends, me started another ff of Prithvi and Sanyo, but it's different from my previous two ff's.

It's specially request by my sweet little sis, Zoah.

Hope u all like it.

Love is a word,feelings, trust etc,u cannot epress it.but,it's exits in this world.

Love, what is the definition of love. Can we know the meaning of love? May be yes, or may be not.

Hum, pyaar ki kaya naam dete hain, kai tarah se express karte hain lkein iye ek aise feelings hain jisse sirf samjhna chaiye ,koi isse samjha nehi sakta.

Love is purity, trust,loyalty, honesty , sacrifice and more than worship.Yes,It's worship cause it's touch our soul.It's an unconditional bond between two person or more than two soul.

Par phir bhi hum pyaar karte hain, kyuon ki pyaar kia nehi jata iye ho jata hain.It's a feeling which is share by two peoples till their death.

But,love is blind and that's the reason, it's sometime hurts and sometimes, It's give us peace, purity, and lots of happiness. But, it's also necessary that two people who are loves each other, they are just made for each other, if not, then it's hurts very much. A person (Girl or boy) loves another person (Boy or Girl) from bottom of his/her heart but when that person knows all is fake. When a person knows the true color of that person, when u know that person playing with u or he/ she had another lover much before, then, what's the reactions of ur hurts.

The reaction is very painful. It's hurting very much. It's broke the true lovers from the hearts, which is given to that person who is lover some time before but not now. It's hurting that bleeding from the heart but it cannot show by outside world.

When, u love some body that, u give ur trust, love but when u feel that ur feelings, faith all are broken by ur lovers. It's hurts so much.

U loves some one unconditionally but when ur love broken. U feel ur world are broke, all is lost .nothing is left for u. U can harm urself.

If u loves the right person then ur world is full of happiness but sometime we don't recognize the right person. It's not our fault because we trust anybody who doesn't know the real meaning of love, who doesn't deserve our love.

Hope u like it all.

hey huni.i love ur thoughts....ðŸ˜ģi like ur definitions of love..so sweet...............plzz continue...
KrishnaSourav thumbnail

Deleted 

Edited by KrishnaSourav - 4 years ago
MrMonster thumbnail
Originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

Thanks for loving the intro.I'll continue soon.

Anyway,I don't know about that story which is u told me.

You don't know, well there was a Nymph (Mythological creature living on earth) Echo who used to distract Hera (Zeus's wife, now don't ask me who zues is..) by talking to her, so zues used to go down earth and flirt with other girls (don't look at me Zues is a jerk ðŸĪĒ), so as a punishment Hera too Echo's voice, but she could only repeat what others say... Afterwards she fell in love Narcissus a beautiful youth, once when he was hunting and she was following him, he said; "who's there?" but she just repeated what he said, she finally showed herself but narcissus Told her to go away, so she pined for him and died, as a punishment for narcissus he stumbled upon a pool, and saw his own reflection and fell in love ( 😆), when he realized it was himself, he killed himself right there, and became the narcissus flower.. so as i said it only hurt there was no cure in that love story.. i found it hilarious! it was a lesson for boys not to be mean to there lovers, or they'll fall in love with them selves, i am not sure why it reminded me of your intro.. but it just hit my head..
wow rakhi di thats really interesting
do cont 👏
anasrashid_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow ...........very nice rakhi di.......i agree with each n every word that u have written..........just awesome........plzzzzzzzzzzz continue!
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Originally posted by: 090909as

You don't know, well there was a Nymph (Mythological creature living on earth) Echo who used to distract Hera (Zeus's wife, now don't ask me who zues is..) by talking to her, so zues used to go down earth and flirt with other girls (don't look at me Zues is a jerk ðŸĪĒ), so as a punishment Hera too Echo's voice, but she could only repeat what others say... Afterwards she fell in love Narcissus a beautiful youth, once when he was hunting and she was following him, he said; "who's there?" but she just repeated what he said, she finally showed herself but narcissus Told her to go away, so she pined for him and died, as a punishment for narcissus he stumbled upon a pool, and saw his own reflection and fell in love ( 😆), when he realized it was himself, he killed himself right there, and became the narcissus flower.. so as i said it only hurt there was no cure in that love story.. i found it hilarious! it was a lesson for boys not to be mean to there lovers, or they'll fall in love with them selves, i am not sure why it reminded me of your intro.. but it just hit my head..

Nice story, thanks dear for telling me.
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Originally posted by: rumela711926

wow rakhi di thats really interesting
do cont 👏

thanks rumi dear for loving the concept.I'll cotinue soon.
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Originally posted by: anasrashid_fan

wow ...........very nice rakhi di.......i agree with each n every word that u have written..........just awesome........plzzzzzzzzzzz continue!

Thanks kalyani for loving the concept.
I'll continue soon beta.
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Originally posted by: real_sanyogita

niceeeeeeeeee

Thanks Diksha for loving the concept.
meghaparti thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Well I agree with each & every word written!ðŸ˜ģ😃