Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH 12th Aug 09 - Written Update

Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
UPDATE FOR WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 12th, 2009

The episode starts off with Rituraj saying that it's his fault that all of this is happening. Akshara cuts him off saying that no, it wasn't his fault. Rituraj and Naitik both look at Akshara. Akshara says that there is nothing between them like that, theres no problem between them and nothing happened because of him. Rituraj is confused and says "I saw Naitik alone like that so I thought that.." Akshara smiles and asks what? Rituraj stutters. Akshara says "there must be a misunderstanding, Naitik just left like that. He wanted to get some fresh air, because he's been busy will all the rasams and we both hadn't had time to relax." Rituraj looks confused. Akshara smiles and says "I thought he would feel better if he went outside." Rituraj smiles and says "Thats it? I though.. that maybe.. something.." Akshara says "I felt good to know that you care about your brother so much, devarji." Akshara asks Rituraj if she can tell him something. Rituraj smiles and says yes. Naitik is just watching this. Akshara says "a bhabhi and devar's relationship is based of trust and closeness, maybe thats what brought you here, right?" Rituraj nods. Akshara whipes and tear. Akshara looking at Naitik "But your not married so you wouldn't know that the relationship between and husband and a wife is the closest no third person can come between them. If a third want to come in between, they can't. And if there is a dent, no one can fill it." Akshara and Naitik look at each other. Akshara smiles and folds her hands infront of rituraj and says "Yes but I do care for your feelings Devarji." Rituraj looks akward and looks like he doesn't know waht to do. Rituraj backs away and leaves.

Akshara goes and closes the door and locks it. AKshara turns around and looks at Naitik. Naitik says "I tried to stop him but he always interfears, always comes in between things" Akshara says "he came in between because you let him, otherwise no one would dare to come into our room. To start telling us about relationships. Theres a good game between you two brothers. You two fought, but I was the one who had to hang. Both of your egos grew so much that every other relationship became smaller. He told you anything and you believed it. You didn't even ask me once. Didn't even try to see what I wanted, what I thought. You should have asked." Akshara cries and says "She only met Rituraj once or twice, didn't even know him. But you and I knew and understood each other right? There was one time where we understood each others silence, understood each other without even speaking. Then what happened now Naitikji? Where did that love go? That trust which I put in your hands? Where did you lose it?" Akshara cries she goes on "There was a small bump and the thread of our trust broke?" Akshara stands infront of Naitik "Why did you give someone that right? Why? Did our love become that hollow? when? how? I didn't even know and everything ended without even starting. All those promises all those dreams. In one moment everthing ended?" Akshara tells Naitik to say something. Akshara cries. Jadoo yeh kya tune [sad] plays in the background. Akshara cries and goes towards the bed and sits down. She cries some more. Naitik is standing there looking at Akshara.

BREAK

Akshara is crying. Naitik is looking at Akshara. Jadoo yeh kya tune [male] plays while they show flashbacks of their moments. Naitik looks sad. Akshara has fallen asleep by now. Naitik goes to his closet and gets a blanket. He smiles and puts a blanket on Akshara. Naitik just looks at Akshara and smiles as he looks at her. Naitik sits by the bed where Akshara is. Naitik tucks Akshara in and watches Akshara sleeping. Naitik is about to touch Akshara's face but stops. He smiles. They show Akshara's sleeping face.

The next morning. Downstairs everyone is talking. Dadaji and Naitik's dad come. Dadaji says "Should we start the pooja?" Gayatri says that Naitik and Akshara haven't come down yet. Dadaji looks angry. Dadaji asks "have you told bahu or not? that she has to get up early?" Gayatri tells Rashmi to go get Akshara and see if Naitik's up yet. Gayatri looks worried.

In Akshara's room. Naitik and Akshara are both still sleeping. Rashmi knocks on the door. Gayatri comes and knocks too calling them to open the door. Some of Naitik's side relatives come. The asks "What happened? Your bahu isn't opening the door?" They laugh [my god] They keep knocking. Naitik wakes up hearing Dadaji's name.

BREAK

Naitik looks at Akshara who is still sleeping. Naitik smiles. Naitik hears Gayatri. Naitik gets up and openes the door. Gayatri says they're waiting for AKshara, is she ready? Gayatri starts going in but Naitik stops her. Gayatri and them walk in. Akshara hears them and sits up in bed. Naitik's side women relatives laugh. Gayatri smiles and says "she's probably tired. I probably forgot to tell her that she has a Pooja today" The ladies laugh and leave. Akshara looks scared. Gayatri says "beta you should have gotten up early today, okay, now get ready." She tells Naitik to get ready too. Gayatri and Rashmi leave. Naitik looks at Akshara. They both look away.

Downstairs Dadaji looks angry. Gayatri and Rashmi come downstairs. Dadaji says "you didn't bring Bahu?" Gayatri says that they're coming. Naitik's dad says "its okay if Naitik's getting late, but bahu should have been here." Gayatri looks worried.

PRECAP

Everyone is downstairs. One of Naitik's relations lady says "did her mom not teach her anything? Gayatriben, now teach your bahu the traditions of this home." Akshara looks tearful. They show Naitik behind Akshara.
Edited by Payal25 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

precious_zeba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update....
suprise007 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ahh these relatives need to go back to their own houses already, they r tuanting Aksh while they themselves have no manners, just walking into other ppl's rooms, at least Naksh were tired what's their excuses for entering other ppl's rooms

thanx 4 the updateπŸ‘
Edited by suprise007 - 14 years ago
Saydie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh great..so nothing has been cleared offically yet and the drama of the stupid relatives start...come on man when are we going to see them lovey dovey! i liked akshara taking charge, she is def mature!
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
thanks a ton payal..,missed today's episode :(
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thank you..
finally akshara speaks..
but she needs to quit being so scared..
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wats wrong with the in-laws in soaps???????????

bahu ghar mein ayyi nahi ki riti rivaj sikhane lagey....😑😑😑

arrey woh sab tho apne aap samajh jaayegi..

give her some time yaaar
tina2mina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank You very much for the update. Really appreciate it . 😊

ginac thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Payal thankyou so much for your fantastic update. Look forward to them so much everyday.
a5abeegirl389 thumbnail
Who in the world has a pooja the morning after a suhaag raat? honestly? Were you really expecting them to get up early? HELLOOO!!!!! LoL.

haha.